Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-10-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
sky_nh

Default Kudos to Gilford's Dr. Singh.

We often razz businesses here when we think they haven't done a good job. When they exceed expectations, I think they also deserve a few words of merit.

This morning while brushing my teeth and using one of those proxabrushes that go between one's teeth, the brush broke off and got stuck between two molars in the back. It was uncomfortable to say the least. I could neither eat nor drink with that thing stuck in my mouth. I tried but could not get it out on my own.

My regular dentist is in Concord, so I tried calling a few dentists in Gilford to handle this minor emergency. Dr. Singh agreed to see me right away. I went down, the brush was easily removed -- and no charge!

I don't know anything more about Dr. Singh, but I very much appreciated his letting me come in right away. Not charging me was totally unexpected and indicative of a class act.

Sky
sky_nh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
ARV

Thumbs up So wonderful!

What a fabulous post! It is so nice to see that there are still "humans" in this world - and in Central NH - who have a true sense of being a public servent!

You are very right - everyone (including myself!) is always so quick to post and discuss negativity, it is SO nice to see positive things happening in our corner of the world! TY for sharing!
ARV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:32 AM   #3
dpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARV View Post
What a fabulous post! It is so nice to see that there are still "humans" in this world - and in Central NH - who have a true sense of being a public servent!

You are very right - everyone (including myself!) is always so quick to post and discuss negativity, it is SO nice to see positive things happening in our corner of the world! TY for sharing!

I'm not so sure I'd call a dentist a public servant.
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote