Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-17-2016, 09:29 PM   #1
GUNNER

Default The Producers at Interlakes Theater

Wife & I went to see The Producers tonite at Interlakes Theater in Meredith. Great show with a great cast. Over 2 1/2 hours of big laughs & good entertainment. The audience really enjoyed themselves.

The Producers will be playing until next Sunday. A definite must see if you enjoy live theater.
GUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 11:58 AM   #2
Vnmartino

Default Interlakes Theatre

I have been a big fan of Interlakes Theatre for many years. They are having some difficulty getting people to come to their shows. If you are a fan of musical theatre head on over and buy tickets. The Producers runs through July 24. Next up is My Fair Lady, a beautiful story with some lovely music, and their last show of the season Footloose I believe will be sensational. This is a young extremely talented cast and the production of Footloose and the great music that accompanies it should make for a spectacular evening of entertainment! So head on over to the box office at Interlakes High School and buy your tickets! This is entertainment for the whole family. You won't be disappointed!
Vnmartino is offline   Reply With Quote