Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-25-2005, 12:15 PM   #1
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,094 Times in 788 Posts
Exclamation New No wake Zone

Declared betrween Eagle Island and Governors Island.

http://www.citizen.com/apps/pbcs.dll...064/-1/CITIZEN

Last edited by webmaster; 08-25-2005 at 06:24 PM.
BroadHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:10 PM   #2
Bear Islander

I welcome the NWZ, but it's going to move the problem to the narrows between Eagle and Pitchwood. It's only a little longer and many boats will change to that route.

I'll bet next year it will be the Pitchwood Island NWZ we are debating.

Last edited by webmaster; 08-25-2005 at 06:25 PM.
Bear Islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 05:22 PM   #3
playinghooky

Default Effective Date?

When does this NWZ become effective? I read the article and it says there is 30 days to file an appeal but it doesn't mention when it will become effective.
playinghooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 06:08 PM   #4
Belmont Resident

Default Effective next year.

As for who has a problem with the NWZ I say go somewhere else and boat. Many of us who live and boat here go out to relax and do not have a problem with the NWZ area's of the lake. I'd rather deal with them than the weekend warriors, many of them are the real safety problem out on the lake.

Last edited by webmaster; 08-25-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 07:43 PM   #5
jrc

Sounds like a reasonable approach to a real problem. I can't count how many times I've been heading out on one side of the channel, someone else has been heading in on the other, and then some bonehead will come blasting down the middle. I don't know how far apart those markers, but it doesn't look like 300 feet.

It is a shame that it couldn't be limited to weekends and holidays, but you could say the same about some other NWZ, Bear/Pine Island channel and Meredith town docks for example.

Probably have to add a few minutes to the trips of the Mt Washington. Right now, I have a pretty good estimate of when she will pass my condo, based on when she leaves Weirs Beach.
jrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2005, 08:19 PM   #6
Bear Islander

I don't think the Mount Washington will slow down much in the NWZ. It throttles down at the Bear Island NWZ but the speed only drops a little, they glide through at a pretty good clip.
Old 08-25-2005, 08:19 PM   #7
fatlazyless

This new rule could prove to be a boon for McMansion window shopping. Traveling at 6mph, it's perfectly legal to go as close to Gov Isl as you want as the 150' rule is not in effect at the no-wake speed of 6mph. The area between the black spar marker and Gov Isl is smooth, sandy, deep enough and free of any rocks so as long as you are travelling at 6mp anyway, it's not going to break you prop or your outdrive to get up close for a looksee. There's one large and interesting house a couple doors up with the double docks and 'for sale' sign going for 4.95 mil. I wonder if they would maybe let it go for 4.25 mil?

With all that new calm water, it's become a nice spot for a boat picnic.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 08:21 PM   #8
sum-r breeze

Thumbs up Good Idea

We slowed to headway through there last weekend (a couple of fishermen on the north side of the red marker ) just for safety. The bass boat was in some real shallow water. Family bowrider HAMMERING at us from the Weirs took my cue and came off plane. Then he saw the fishermen.....The guys in the bass boat thanked me three times. Like I said ...Good Idea!

The Breeze
Remember to wave
And I'll wave back!
sum-r breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 08:43 PM   #9
itchin for fishin

I thought it would be a matter of time. I always thought the distance between the markers was not much more than 150 feet technically making it a nwz anytime there were two boats through the area anyway.

The Bear's right, the area by light 44 at Pitchwood will be the next hot topic.

Last edited by webmaster; 08-25-2005 at 09:19 PM.
itchin for fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 06:38 AM   #10
Bizer

Default The distance is deceiving

Quote:
I always thought the distance between the markers was not much more than 150 feet technically making it a nwz anytime there were two boats through the area anyway.
Surprisingly, the distance between the buoys is about 315 feet. In theory, three boats could simultaneously pass through this channel, each being more than 150 feet from the other two.
Bizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 06:53 AM   #11
Woodsy

Bizer.... although the distance between bouys is 315" what is the distance from those bouys to land? Just curious. I always thought the black bouy was within 150' of Governer's...

Anyway, I welcome the new NWZ! I think its long overdue. That is absolutely one of the most dangerous places on the lake!

Woodsy
Woodsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:18 AM   #12
SIKSUKR

Ditto.I suggested a NWZ there a year ago.It is by far the most congested non-NWZ area on the lake.I almost always went through there on busy weekends pretty slow anyway.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:29 AM   #13
PROPELLER

I have to agree with Bear Islander on this one. I know I for one will be going around on the Spindle Point side more often now.

Its a shame that if you are the only boat passing through there you have slow down to no wake. There is More than ample room for one boat.

Why will no wake buoys change anything if there is no marine patrol there to enforce it? Boaters have been breaking the law violating the 150' law there forever, when more than 1 boat passes through because marine patrol was not there.

Although many boaters obey the NWZ in Meredith I have seen several violations since it was imposed. Every time I go to Meredith I see at least 1 violation.

If the 150' law was enforced at the Eagle Island Channel to begin with the NWZ would not be necessary. I have even witnessed a Marine Patrol officer & a Fish & Game officer violate the 150' law when I passed through the channel at NW speed while they whizzed by me.
PROPELLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:30 AM   #14
parrothead

Default Nwz

I was always surprised that there hasn't been accidents in this channel. It will make that area of the lake much calmer, and I can't imagine it is going to be that large of a NWZ. Once you clear Eagle on either side, the lake opens right back up. The article says that it will cause a traffic jam, the width of this channel already causes a bit of a traffic jam already. At least now the traffic jam won't involve boats on plane trying to jockey there way though the channel.
Old 08-26-2005, 07:37 AM   #15
ITD

Yeah,

Great job, there had to have been 10 to 20 accidents there a week. Of course there is no way you can legally pass above headway at 150 feet there anyway because the markers are too close together (what, that's not true, doesn't matter to the RULEMAKERS). Backed up traffic won't be a problem either. I loved the public hearings on this also, well publicized and attended and thought out....... I think every channel that is less than 500 feet wide should be a NWZ. I'll sleep much better at night.
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:56 AM   #16
Woodsy

I normally go the Eagle/Pitchwood route anyway. I go that way because the area between Eagle/Governor's is just nuts on a weekend. Going around doesn't add that much time and is alot less nerve wracking.

As for enforcement? A few big NWZ bouys and a MP boat ought to solve it. I am sure it will catch on pretty quickly. There will be a few violators on occasion, as there are people who shoot the Weirs Channel, or Bear Island Channel etc. But I think in general it will slow a very, very congested part of the lake.... it seems to work really well over on Bear Island.

Woodsy
Old 08-26-2005, 08:04 AM   #17
PROPELLER

If your going to put an MP there anyway why do you need it to be a NWZ? With an MP there they can enforce the 150' law when its violated. With more than one boat passing through its automatically a NWZ.

As I said in my earlier post, if there was MP's there frequently on weekends to begin with this would be a non-issue. Now its a NWZ even when there is 1 boat passing through & it doesn't need to be.

If there is no MP there boaters may still pass through there on plane.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:29 AM   #18
Mee-n-Mac

Talking What, no rotary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy
I normally go the Eagle/Pitchwood route anyway. I go that way because the area between Eagle/Governor's is just nuts on a weekend. Going around doesn't add that much time and is alot less nerve wracking.
Generally I do the same as well. While it'll help the surf action right there on Gov's island I do wonder if the wake activity btw Eagle and the Weirs will be helped or hurt by the NWZ. Now there will be a mandated on/off plane transition in addition to the normal traffic induced one closer to the Weirs. I wonder how many will try to shoot btw the 2'nd and 3'rd black tips off Eagle ? ... and how many will make it (you can if you're careful)
Mostly it'll mean more people taking the lesser known route and probably trying to do it in a straight line fashion too I still like the rotary idea suggested here a while back !
Old 08-26-2005, 08:45 AM   #19
Woodsy

Propeller...

You cannot catch everybody... so while the MP boat has one guy pulled over for 150' violation, 10 other violations occur. It is really not a good use of MP resources to just park a boat there. There are enough 150' violations as people enter/leave the Weirs Channel to keep them busy!

Its really a matter of maximizing your resources. When they first put in the NWZ by Bear Island the same things were said. Now it works great, 99% of the people obey it. it has done wonders to calm that little section of the lake. Although I would guess Bear Islander has seen a bit more erosion on his property due to boats getting on/off plane. The NWZ between Eagle/Governors will give those people who are nervous about boat traffic a somewhat calmer way into the Weirs.

I really don't understand why people don't like the idea? It calms a very busy section of the lake, making that passage alot safer. So what if it takes you a couple of extra minutes to go around via Pitchwood or thru the NWZ?

Woodsy
Old 08-26-2005, 08:58 AM   #20
parrothead

Default Nwz

I don't see what the big deal is either. Why is everyone in such a hurry?? So it takes a couple of minutes more, big deal. I'm on the lake to relax, I rush enough during the week.
Old 08-26-2005, 09:04 AM   #21
Mee-n-Mac

Question Moved markers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizer
Surprisingly, the distance between the buoys is about 315 feet. In theory, three boats could simultaneously pass through this channel, each being more than 150 feet from the other two.
I am surprised at that. I recall a thread here about the channel no longer being wide enough because the markers had been reset (try as I might, I could not find said thread). Of course part of the problem is that people usually go through this channel at a slant, effectively decreasing it's width. All academic now I s'pose
Old 08-26-2005, 09:05 AM   #22
Boater

Thumbs up

It will sure be different going through there but I agree that it was necessary. That passage can be very dangerous for small boats on a busy day.

Since we're talking about NWZs, I've always wondered how the zones are defined. Do the no wake markers define the perimeter of the zone or just indicate its presence? Does the zone always extend to the nearest shore and between markers? How do you know in each case what the perimeter of the zone is?

Some zones are obvious but going through the zone between Bear & Pine islands I always wondered exactly where the no wake area begins and ends. I checked my Bizer chart and it does not show the area of the zone at all. Since there is only one no wake marker close to Pine Island I see many people slow just before that marker, travel about 20 feet by it, and open up again. Is the no wake zone on the Pine island side really that narrow? How does one know without reading the RSA?
Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 09:33 AM   #23
Woodsy

My Bizer's 6th edition shows the NWZ markers between Bear Island & Pine Island. I do agree that a few more NWZ bouys wouldn't hurt there...

Woodsy
Old 08-26-2005, 10:28 AM   #24
B R

Default Picture Taker

this has happened to me twice now. the last time was this last weekend and i was traveling towards the weirs going through the new no wake zone. a boat is sitting in between the eagle marker and eagle island and i'm hugging the marker on govs island; waves at me like i'm within 150'. now if it's 315' between markers, then i have to be 325 to 350' away. he then takes a picture of my boat - i'm thinking he's taking pictures of my bow numbers. since this isn't an obvious 150' rule break; what is he doing? maybe he likes my boat???

btw: there were no other boats going through. has anyone else seen him?
Old 08-26-2005, 10:37 AM   #25
PROPELLER

It has nothing to do with being in a hurry. I only go 20-25 mph 95% of the time. I don't like to have to come on & off plane. The more NWZ's the more you have to do that.

Woodsy, I never meant to imply that a boat should be parked there 24/7. But being that its generally agreed that its the busiest part of the lake don't you think they could have had MP's monitor that area more frequently on warm busy weekends instead of being in other areas that are obviously less busy? I don't recall ever seeing an MP there ever & as I said earlier even the MP's violated it so I guess that sends a message.

If it does work its only going to calm that small section between the red & black spar. Boaters will still get on plane quickly from the Weirs Channel to Eagle & when throttling down approaching Eagle will create big wakes going 10-15 MPH before they enter the NWZ. So I don't see that section being any calmer, if anything it will be worse with all the big wakes from throttling down.

As mentioned earlier it may make the Pitchwood route too busy & then that will be up for debate as a NWZ. If that ever happened you would not be able to access Meredith or Weirs without going through a NWZ. If I wanted to putt along I would have purchased a small aluminum boat with an electric motor. Come to think of it maybe thats the ticket. It would save me a whole lot of money.
Old 08-26-2005, 10:41 AM   #26
Boater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodsy
My Bizer's 6th edition shows the NWZ markers
Woodsy, I don't think you read my question. I know where the markers are.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:13 AM   #27
Bear Islander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boater
Some zones are obvious but going through the zone between Bear & Pine islands I always wondered exactly where the no wake area begins and ends. I checked my Bizer chart and it does not show the area of the zone at all. Since there is only one no wake marker close to Pine Island I see many people slow just before that marker, travel about 20 feet by it, and open up again. Is the no wake zone on the Pine island side really that narrow? How does one know without reading the RSA?
Most NWZs are a channel with a marker at each end. The Bear/Pine NWZ is a rectangle, or more accurately a trapezoid. There are four markers, one at each corner. When you are inside this "box" you are in the NWZ. The locals know that if you stay close to Pine you can "cut the corner" ands only be in the NWZ for a few seconds.

A few take it one set further and cut between Pine and the marker, never entering the NWZ. There are large rocks just below the surface making this tricky. And you are probably closer to Pine than 150' so you are breaking the rules anyway.
Old 08-26-2005, 11:28 AM   #28
Kamper

Default NWZ perimeter markers

I believe the NWZ markers are to indicate the edge opf the zone but I had an aquaintance on PWC get ticketted for going over wake speed for being within 150' of the NWZ sign painted on the Governor's Island bridge. He was heading out into the bay and turned on the after-burner about 50' clear of the bridge. I saw this myself and that's what he was told.
Kamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 11:51 AM   #29
Bear Islander

Within 150' of a bridge is no wake even if it's not posted.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:26 PM   #30
SIKSUKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mee-n-Mac
I still like the rotary idea suggested here a while back !
Thanks M@M,that was my idea.I still think that could be better than a NWZ but I for one don't have a problem with a NWZ in that area.It makes more sense to have one there for safety reasons than it does for the extended NWZ in Merideth.
Old 08-26-2005, 05:21 PM   #31
ART

I agree, Passing between Eagle & Governors is dangerous with boats at speed. Nice job NHRBA...keep up the good work!
ART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 05:23 PM   #32
Boat_captain

Default No wake Zone isn't needed

If people would just obey the 150' rule when passing through the Eagle Island channel the no wake zone wouldn't be an issue.

The current laws if they were enforced the no wake zone wouldn't be needed. It seems a bit over kill to me.

Marine Patrol should just enforce the rules they have. Last weekend a person in a boat cut through the Eagle Island narrows within 10 feet of the Mount Washington going full throttle. This tells me that Marine Patrol needs to enforce the basic rules of safe navigation.

We don't need another no wake zone in a narrow channel where the basic 150' rule should prevail.
Boat_captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 05:31 PM   #33
Boater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Islander
The Bear/Pine NWZ is a rectangle, or more accurately a trapezoid. There are four markers, one at each corner. When you are inside this "box" you are in the NWZ. The locals know that if you stay close to Pine you can "cut the corner" ands only be in the NWZ for a few seconds.

A few take it one set further and cut between Pine and the marker, never entering the NWZ.
Thanks BI, that makes sense. It's interesting that the no wake zone doesn't extend all the way to Pine Island, since a corner comes so close anyway.

Sorry for the detour in this thread. I realize it's about the Eagle/Governor's NWZ.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:48 PM   #34
itchin for fishin

Default Marker's Reset???

After Bizer noted the markers were 315' apart, I had to look at that again because I couldn't imagine them set at 315'. Sure enough, there is no way it's that wide. Then at the gas docks, a fellow winni.com pal informed me that the markers were re-set due to a well known boat clipping a rock.

Sorry Bizer, take a look at the markers your next time out. I think you have a change for the next edition.
itchin for fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 08:56 AM   #35
SBC

Default Nother NWZ

Boat Captain,

No, we probably don't need more rules and regs in our lives but when the other 'boat captains' don't pay attention to the rules of the road to begin with then the people do something about it.

In this case the people wanted to increase the safety factor in a very busy intersection. Well, they asked for it and they got it. Now ,there will be SIGNS for those who don't know the rules of the road. They know how to spend their money on the big powerful toys so let's hope that they know how to read.

I agree with Parrothead-what's the hurry?
SBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:48 AM   #36
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,662 Times in 581 Posts

Be careful what you wish for........10 years ago some of our neighbors partitioned for a no wake zone in our bay....and here's the result.....the wave action no longer cleans our beaches....lily pads and mill foil are establishing everywhere and it's a major clean up every year to keep them back..The smooth water invites rafters,so you'll soon be picking up some things washing in that won't make you happy.And,lastly,......we've always taught all of our kids to ski right off our own beach and dock where it's safe.Now we have to start from deep water. and had several close calls with uneducated boaters and the '150 foot rule.
Not the end of the world,but something to think about.
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 02:59 PM   #37
Lakegeezer

Default A shame

Too bad that rules are not flexible enough to allow for common sense. Now we have a new rule just to prevent us from breaking another rule. The modern enforcement climate doesn't have as many shades of gray as in the past, so it would be unwise to stay at plane with nobody around, 200 feet from shore and the bridge. Yet again the wishes of a few impact the rights of the many. A shame.
Old 08-28-2005, 07:56 AM   #38
Bizer

Quote:
After Bizer noted the markers were 315' apart, I had to look at that again because I couldn't imagine them set at 315'. Sure enough, there is no way it's that wide. Then at the gas docks, a fellow winni.com pal informed me that the markers were re-set due to a well known boat clipping a rock.
I'll admit that things may have changed since I was last there.

Two years ago, someone on this forum reported that the buoy at Eagle Island had moved because someone had hit a rock. My comment that there is 315 feet between the buoys was based on GPS readings after that comment.

In September, 2004, I did not measure their position, although both appeared to be in their 2003 position. Neither has been observed in 2005.

As suggested, I shall be checking their position when Bizer does its annual survey of the lake in September.

Quote:
Bizer.... although the distance between bouys is 315" what is the distance from those bouys to land? Just curious. I always thought the black bouy was within 150' of Governer's...
Based on my most recent readings, there is about 760 feet between the two islands. One buoy is 180 feet from Eagle Island, FL02 is 260 feet from Governors' Island.
Bizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 07:31 PM   #39
jkjoshuatree

Thumbs up Here Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrothead
I don't see what the big deal is either. Why is everyone in such a hurry?? So it takes a couple of minutes more, big deal. I'm on the lake to relax, I rush enough during the week.
I agree. Smell the flowers while you can!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 04:49 PM   #40
Dave R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizer
The three boats would have to have an average beam of <5' to do this though.
Dave R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 06:32 PM   #41
Skipper of the Sea Que
Deceased Member

Question Previously a No Wake Zone between Gov and Eagle Islands

Can anyone confirm my recollection regarding a previous NWZ between Governor and Eagle Islands?

Back in the "olden days" I remember my Dad telling me that there was a "new" No Wake Zone between Eagle and Governor Island. I often used the boat by myself as there were no age restrictions back then (I started soloing with the boat at 11 years old, what a thrill and responsibility). This Eagle/Governor NWZ might have been in the 1960's and lasted for a few years.

Anyone else remember this as being a NWZ many years ago? And then the question, why did it no longer remain a No Wake Zone?

Amateur HAM Radio What is it? You'll be surprised. When all else fails Ham Radio still works.
Shriners Hospitals providing specialized care for children regardless of ability to pay. Find out more or refer a patient.
Skipper of the Sea Que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 07:54 PM   #42
Cal

Here's a truly sensible idea...it works other places.
Note the Sat. Sun. Hol. vertically. This is supposed to control the situation when it's the worst .
Used for many years on the tributaries of the Chesapeake with great success
Attached Images

Last edited by Cal; 09-03-2005 at 07:57 PM.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 12:49 PM   #43
Mee-n-Mac

Thumbs up Excellent idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
Note the Sat. Sun. Hol. vertically. This is supposed to control the situation when it's the worst .
I've not seen these before ! I wonder if the NH committee deciding on NWZs has heard of them.
Old 09-04-2005, 09:20 PM   #44
Cal

WOW , I was really expecting to get my head bit off by somebody. It really works well. I was through one yesterday , probably the length of Meredith Bay and it truly needs it on the weekend because it would be chaos without it. As bad or worse than the Weirs on a Saturday. Yet weekdays you might see one , two , maybe three other boats

Last edited by Cal; 09-06-2005 at 11:17 AM.
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:05 PM   #45
Bear Islander

One thing I like about the bouy is it says "Speed Limit 6". This is easier for the weak minded to understand than "No Wake".
Old 09-05-2005, 08:05 AM   #46
ITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal

If we need more NWZ then this is a perfect way to go. Every time I go through the proposed NWZ during the week, the closest boat is a mile away. I think this idea should be considered for this area.
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 10:09 AM   #47
Paugus Bay Resident

I agree, I do most of my boating during the week. Often times, especially in the fall, the only other boat we see is the Mount.

This looks like a perfect solution.
Paugus Bay Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 06:05 PM   #48
Lakegeezer

Default Rules that make sense

You can respect rules that make sense. Those that don't - pffft
Old 09-05-2005, 07:26 PM   #49
Cal

I am totally amazed at all the positive feed back on this simple suggestion
It's kinda like waiting for the other shoe to drop and somebody in particular (no names here)to give me a list of at least 5 or 6 reasons why it's a totally unworkable , unsafe , and absolutely rediculous .
Guess they're still out in their sail boat

Happy end of summer all
Old 09-06-2005, 01:36 PM   #50
SIKSUKR

Ok Cal,klunk!That was the shoe dropping.While I think this would be the best solution for this area,a few things come to mind.First of all this would only be needed for the Memorial to Labor day period.Maybe I'm being pessimistic but I can see the confusion the casual boater would have in knowing which bouy was a"weekend" bouy vs an everyday bouy.Then those same people not adhering to other full time NWZ's during the week.The regular boaters on this lake for the most part obey the most critical rules and would understand real quick what this special bouy means and where it is located..It might need to be posted better on the bouy or maybe have different graphics or something.This is a great idea which should appease most of the concerned people on both sides of the issue.Well done!
Old 09-06-2005, 06:33 PM   #51
trfour

Post 6 MPH, and look after your wake too!

I have boated here on Lake Winnipesaukee for many years!... As Bear Islander has mentioned, ( NO WAKE ) dosn't always register in the minds of the newbe weekend boater as well as an actual speed limmit... 6 MPH ONLY,.... PLEASE!!!!

Case in point, a weekender powered into Paugus Bay ignoring the NO WAKE ZONE ( Prominently Posted, for all to see ).... They were renting a place on Christmas Island for the weekend. I was at my dock on the mainland and took my boat over to greet them and administer some teacher advise... I was told that I was not the MP, so as I picked up my cell phone and told them that I had theyer bow number, they said, " OK OK OK " We are sorry!...
They got the message!

T.

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote