Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Snowmobiling
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-29-2013, 04:29 PM   #1
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Default Msc annual meeting / bbq reminder

MOULTONBORO SNOWMOBILE CLUB
ANNUAL MEETING / BBQ

When: May 4, 2012

Place: Suissevale Clubhouse

Time: Cocktails 6:00 to 7:00pm
Dinner 7:00 to 9:00

RSVP: Cathy Erving
nhseawidow@metrocast.net
603-630-3333

Hello Everyone!

The Annual BBQ Meeting is this coming Saturday, May 4th! I have heard from many of you, but would love to hear from ALL of you! This is the time for us to get together for 1 last social event before warm weather activities take center stage, and to vote for next year’s officers and directors. Bring your ballots and BYOB, and come join us for a BBQ provided by the Club! Chicken, burgers, & hotdogs are being generously donated by Steve Janaitis, George’s Diner has graciously given us homemade baked beans, and the Club will be providing coffee, tea, soft drinks, and munchies. If you would like to bring a hot or cold side dish, salad, or appetizer, please let Cathy know! This should be fun, as we will have outdoor space on the deck, as well as inside, to mingle and socialize.

Please RSVP so we know how much to cook. And of course, anyone who can help out with setup or cleanup would be greatly appreciated!

In the event that you didn’t receive your ballot, extras will be provided at the BBQ.

SEE YOU ON THE 4TH!!!
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 04:40 PM   #2
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts

Thank you Winnocturn and Cathy!

I hope to see some of you there.

John
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:51 PM   #3
Lakemamma

Default Msc

I know way to early to even think about this... But we bought snowmobiles and would like to join a club to know the trails and such. Could you tell me can anybody join?

Thanks!
Lakemamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:14 PM   #4
Irrigation Guy

Anyone can join. Usually get things rolling in September. Keep an eye on the website for updated information as we roll into the fall.

http://moultonborosmc.org/
Irrigation Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irrigation Guy For This Useful Post:
Lakemamma (08-06-2013), WINNOCTURN (08-06-2013)
Old 08-06-2013, 07:28 AM   #5
WINNOCTURN
Deceased Member

Thumbs up Start of another Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakemamma View Post
I know way to early to even think about this... But we bought snowmobiles and would like to join a club to know the trails and such. Could you tell me can anybody join?

Thanks!
No it's not too early to be thinking of Snowmobiling.

We are now in the planning stage of getting things going. We normally try to get our renewal mailing out so it arrives to our members the week after Labor Day. It is surprising how fast things will happen. One of our first Event will be our Rider Safety program tentatively on DECEMBER 14th At Geneva Point. Even though this for children ages 12-16, if you are new to Snowmobiling there is a lot of usefully information to be gained. You will also have an opportunity to meet many of our Club Members who would be only too willing to answer any question you may have.

Please send me an E-mail at winnocturn@roadrunner.com with your mailing and E-mail information and I can get it into our database. Anyone else not presently a member of the Moultonboro Snowmobile Club and looking to join a Club please feel free to foreword your information and we can get you on our e-mail list for future club announcements.

WINNOCTURN
WINNOCTURN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WINNOCTURN For This Useful Post:
Lakemamma (08-06-2013)
Sponsored Links