Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-15-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
donnamatrix

Default Sam & Rosie's in CH

Went to Sam & Rosie's Cafe in Center Harbor on 7/14 for lunch. Had the best lobstah roll ever ... my fave used to be at the Wolfetrap. Almost no mayo or fillers. Lots of recognizable claw and tail meat. Plus the french fries were awesome. Today, took a friend to lunch at Town Docks. Got the lobstah roll, same price, half as good, and half as much stuffed into the toasted roll. Plus their soups are really terrific.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:22 PM   #2
NHskier

I'll second the recommendation on their lobster rolls. My wife and I stopped for lunch last week and both really enjoyed them!
Old 07-15-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
trfour

Default You Folks Are

Making me hungry for a Lobsta roll!! 107 degrees here in Dallas today. Kind'a reminds me of ( how did Wilt Chamberland do it without them??!! )...
I tried to talk Pepper, of ( Waldo Pepper's ) there in the Weirs to ship some of their wonderful lobsta rolls down here by airfreight, to no avail.
I haven't had a better " roll since, and that includes Cape Breton Island Nova Scotia... Good Lobsta rolls, I am missing them terribly, here in Texas.

Terry

Always Remember, The Best Safety Device In The Boat, or on a PWC Snowmobile etc., Is YOU!

Safe sledding tips and much more; http://www.snowmobile.org/snowmobiling-safety.html
trfour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 10:47 PM   #4
jsn

SSSHHH.....quiet. Don't let everyone know what about the best breakfast/lunch place around, the wait will get longer!
jsn is offline   Reply With Quote