Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #1
mrschefbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
No chicken fingers?
No GTO, No chicken fingers on the menu, we have alot to offer children ( we our parents to a 5 & 10 yo) if you want them & we have time we will absolutley accomadate your request! And they will be fresh & homemade
mrschefbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:14 AM   #2
GTO

Default chicken fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschefbrown View Post
No GTO, No chicken fingers on the menu, we have alot to offer children ( we our parents to a 5 & 10 yo) if you want them & we have time we will absolutley accomadate your request! And they will be fresh & homemade

Haha! no....the chicken fingers are for me. I love the fact that you find time to respond or even just send a thanks to alot of people. That alone will send alot of business your way. I'll be in soon to try out the Roast beef
chefbrown (04-19-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
GTO

Default very good

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschefbrown View Post
I was up this past weekend for my sons graduation at PSU. On Friday night we attented his awards ceremony and didn't get back into the Meredith area around 8 pm. We were all staved by this time and I suggested we try Lakesode deli becasue I had heard alot of good things about it from the forum. It was 7:50 and they closed at 8 so my wife ran in and asked if it was too late. They said of course not, c'mon in. The woman behind the counter mentioned the fish of the day was swordfish and my fathers eyes lit up, he no longer had to look at the menu. He said after that it was delicious. My wife got the meatball sub and also said it was delicious. Me.....being the plain picky eater, got the plain roast beef sub. Very good!! At no time did we feel rushed to order. We would of stayed and ate on the deck to enjoy the weather and the view but we didn't want to hold up the staff, I'm sure they wanted to get home after a long day. The woman behind the counter actually started chatting with my mother about her son just graduating from Vermont the week before. So, what I am trying to say is, very friendly people, great food, very nice atmosphere inside, nice eating area on the deck......we now have a new place to go. Only thing missing is the docks.....maybe someday
chefbrown (05-21-2012), CTYankee (05-21-2012), jkjoshuatree (05-21-2012)
Old 05-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #4
Gatto Nero

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Only thing missing is the docks.....
And chicken fingers
GTO (05-21-2012)
Old 05-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #5
Hospitality Guy

Default Great Reuben!

I was able to stop in for my first "to go order" from Lakeside yesterday. I was able to enjoy a beer or two while I waited now that they have their beer and wine license. Loved the Reuben and the Cassidy sandwiches. Chef Jeff and Mrs Chef Jeff are doing it right!
Hospitality Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #6
Hermit Cover

Default Tastes great...

Went last week for an Italian Sub...almost need a forklift to carry it to the car..I think there were 5 or 6 different meats. Made the car smell good on the way home and it tasted great...easily made two meals. A bargain priced sub for what you get...
Hermit Cover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:55 AM   #7
Kasey

Default It's What's For Dinner

I'm so happy that the Lakeside Deli & Grille has a new dinner menu which boasts dishes such as potato encrusted salmon, lemon chicken, steak, mashed potato and vegetables. They offer a new "winter salad" and several appetizers that are excellent. If you're in the mood for a glass of wine and an appetizer, do try the spring rolls (but please leave enough for me).

If quality food, creatively prepared and attractively presented, are what you're looking for together with spectacular views of the lake, visit Chef Brown and his wife Annie for dinner.

Kasey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kasey For This Useful Post:
chefbrown (10-09-2012)
Old 10-09-2012, 01:28 PM   #8
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

I didn't read through the whole thread but is the Lakeside going to close or have winter hours this year? Just wondering.
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #9
chefbrown

Default Lakeside Deli & Grille Hours

The Deli is going to remain open all year 7 days a week.
Sunday-Tuesday 11AM-4PM
Wednesday-Saturday 11AM-8PM
We just started a new dinner menu with full table service 5PM Wednesday-Saturday. The full sandwich menu is available also.
Attahed is the new dinner menu.
Beginnings
Lakeside Calamari- Tossed with garlic & cherry peppers

Chicken Satay- Ginger Soy marinated Chicken Skewers with House Made Thai Peanut Sauce

Lakeside Seafood Cakes- Shrimp, Scallop & Crab, panko breaded pan fried with slaw and Lime Cilantro Aioli

Spring Rolls,- Grilled Chicken, Julienne Vegetables wrapped in a Fried Wonton, served with Thai Peanut Sauce & Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce

Winter Salad- Mixed Artisan Greens with Shaved Fennel, Orange Segments, Caramelized Walnuts and Balsamic Glaze

Lakeside Caesar- Romaine Hearts, Garlic Croutons, Shaved Parmesan and House Made Caesar Vinaigrette

Spinach Salad- Baby Spinach and Arugula, Chevre, Julieanne red Onions, Carmalized Walnuts and a warm Bacon Vinaigrette

Entrees
Potato Encrusted Salmon-Pan Seared Salmon topped with shredded crispy Yukon Gold Potatoes with Whole Grain Mustard Buerre Blanc

Vegetable Strudel- Marinated Assorted Vegetables and Vermont Goat Cheese wrapped in Phyllo and topped with Balsamic Glaze, and Arugula Salad

Housemade Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf topped with Tomato Glaze served with Chef Jeff’s Mac-n-Cheese
Lemon Chicken topped with tomatoes, scallions & tossed in Lemon Butter Sauce & served with Creamy Parmesan Rissotto

Lakeside Bistro Filet topped with Crispy Onion Strings, Housemade Mashed Potatoes, Grilled Vegetables and topped with Demi Glace

Pan Seared Scallops, served with Parmesan Rissoto and topped Pan Butter Sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakesrider View Post
I didn't read through the whole thread but is the Lakeside going to close or have winter hours this year? Just wondering.
chefbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chefbrown For This Useful Post:
Bear247 (10-09-2012), Just Sold (10-09-2012), Lakesrider (10-14-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #10
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts

Thanks I printed that schedule out and stuck it on my fridge....
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lakesrider For This Useful Post:
chefbrown (10-10-2012)
Old 10-12-2012, 06:17 AM   #11
Bear Island South

Default Superb Dinner

We stopped by for dinner last Sunday and tried the Bistro Filet and Meatloaf w/ Mac+Cheese and also the Butternut Bisque. Mouth watering to say the least, the filet was cooked to perfection and so tender you could cut with a fork, the meatloaf a perfect comfort food for the fall season and the bisque was WOW, so much flavor.
Can't say enough about the hospitality, Annie is the perfect host and Jeff a top notch chef.
Keep up the good work.
Bear Island South is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:54 AM   #12
Rusty

Article in this weeks edition of "The Meredith News" about a guided restaurant tour which Lakeside Deli & Grille will particapate in:
Attached Images

Last edited by Rusty; 10-12-2012 at 08:03 AM.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:44 AM   #13
Silver Duck

Default Gotta agree

about the Meatloaf and butternut bisque, and the table service is a great addition! I've been going there since early Spring, and never been disappointed. Methinks I've found a new favorite restaraunt!
Silver Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Duck For This Useful Post:
chefbrown (10-20-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 01:31 PM   #14
SIKSUKR

That trick or eat looks like a great idea.Wish I could go.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:20 PM   #15
belly_button_biter

This is the only place in NH to eat Ribs!!!
belly_button_biter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to belly_button_biter For This Useful Post:
chefbrown (06-02-2012), Overlake97 (07-07-2012)