Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-26-2015, 06:17 PM   #1
JasonG

Default What happened to the Winnipesaukee iPhone App?

I recently downloaded it about 3 weeks ago. Went to use it and nothing but problems. Freezes, wont load, etc on my iPhone 6. Went to iTunes and it is no longer there.

Any idea what happened?
Jason
JasonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:01 AM   #2
pjard

My app just worked fine...of course I'm sitting at my kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee...not on the water but it loaded normal and seems to be working.
pjard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:25 AM   #3
chasedawg

Default Iphone 6 and Winni Nav

Here is a post I started on 7/05/15 stating the same thing. My is working fine now. Several had a problem and there was to be an upgrade. Not sure if that ever happened. Here was my post.

"I have a new IPhone 6 and software. Took a trip last night to Wolfeboro. I opened the WinniNav by BK Goodman and it first identified my location. But after that it didn't move from the original location.
So I deleted the old app and reinstalled it thinking that the new Operating system and software was not compatible with the my older installed WinniNav software. It still does not work. Taking another trip tomorrow night need help trying to find out the solution.
Now I have repaid for it to be reinstalled again. Don't want to pay for another install. Thanks for your help!"
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:41 AM   #4
FWP

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasedawg View Post
Here is a post I started on 7/05/15 stating the same thing. My is working fine now. Several had a problem and there was to be an upgrade. Not sure if that ever happened. Here was my post.

"I have a new IPhone 6 and software. Took a trip last night to Wolfeboro. I opened the WinniNav by BK Goodman and it first identified my location. But after that it didn't move from the original location.
So I deleted the old app and reinstalled it thinking that the new Operating system and software was not compatible with the my older installed WinniNav software. It still does not work. Taking another trip tomorrow night need help trying to find out the solution.
Now I have repaid for it to be reinstalled again. Don't want to pay for another install. Thanks for your help!"
this app has Issues with freezing
up. It has been taken off the market by the originator. Brad I currently have a request for a refund. :lip lick:
FWP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 11:26 AM   #5
JasonG

Quote:
Originally Posted by FWP View Post
this app has Issues with freezing
up. It has been taken off the market by the originator. Brad I currently have a request for a refund. :lip lick:
Actually the creator wrote me back today. He said there is a problem and it is being worked on. He did suggest asking Apple for a refund.
JasonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links