Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
Seeker

Default Quayside

Anyone have any comments on Quayside in Moultonboro? I was looking to get a slip for a few weeks this summer for my 19' center console but decided to rent one for the season. Probably only use it 1 or 2 days a week as my other boats are on another lake where I live.
I assume we will see some problems this year with the theft of gasoline, etc.
Just curious if anyone has experience at this location.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #2
secondcurve

Seeker:

I have rented there in the past. Nice facilities, nice people and a good location from which to get out on the lake. I have noticed that there are a lot of slips for rent there this year. I am uncertain of the reason. As far as I know, there has never been any problem with theft. I asked the question of several folks in the past and each time was told it wasn't an issue. The docks are well spaced so getting in and out of the slips is fairly easy. The prevailing wind blows right at the facility so if you point your bow into the wind and use the four way tie ups your boat should not take much of a beating. On the negative side, parking up the hill across the street is kind of a pain, but other than that I like the facility. I hope that helps.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
Seeker

Stopped by there today. Looks like they had some damage this winter. Barge w/ piledriver was there putting in new pilings. Slips don't look to be in the greatest shape but I may be spoiled due to my aluminum dock.
Seeker is offline   Reply With Quote