Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2015, 09:24 AM   #1
fatlazyless

Default Bike Week 2015 visitor numbers?

"Anne Deli, President of Laconia Harley-Davidson which is located in Meredith, told the Meredith Board of Selectmen that her staff counted about 40,000 visitors to the dealership during the rally and estimated that between 80,000 and 100,000 attended the rally in 2015 - 'a lot less than what's reported'."

You can read all about it here: http://www.laconiadailysun.com/index...harley-at-odds

Myself: I don't know what to think about this; is this good news, bad news, or just indifferent news ......... hmmmm .... and does it make any difference?

About all I can say is that Weirs Beach could be a good go-to spot for bicycles and bike pedalers once the WOW Trail gets built. Combining a WOW Trail 18-mile, back and forth, Laconia-Meredith-Laconia bicycle ride along the Winnipesaukee shoreline with a stop at Weirs Beach and maybe a cruise on the Mount Washington seems like a natural ...... a pretty decent tourist way to spend the day in the area ....... time to see the big lake by bike, and by boat.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 08-21-2015 at 10:41 AM. Reason: ...forgot hyphen between Harley and Davidson!
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote