Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts
Default Skelly's on a Saturday night.....

Man! You could have set up a booth and collected money just to sit and watch Skellys parking lot action tonight. I thought Hannafords was bad. I pulled in, or tried to... get a lottery ticket. Finally got a parking spot, got out, but once I looked inside the line had to be 20 deep all the way to the beer coolers. Yikes....
Must be nice to be making money these days..... I wish I would have known though. I would have stopped at the other Moultonborough store. Only two cars there.
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
Sue Doe-Nym

Skellys has been doing even more business since they expanded. They are also the only place to buy gas if you are launching in Suissevale or States Landing.

You mention the "other" Moultonboro store, but I am not sure which one you mean. neither Hometown nor JoJos sell gas whereas both Rob's and Murphy's do.
Sue Doe-Nym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 02:00 AM   #3
wifi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
.... neither Hometown .... sell gas ....
I thought I saw the pumps on and prices back on the sign the other day at Hometown? Anyone else see this? Maybe the heat was getting to me
wifi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 05:10 AM   #4
VitaBene

Thanked 1,608 Times in 823 Posts
Default They are back on

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifi View Post
I thought I saw the pumps on and prices back on the sign the other day at Hometown? Anyone else see this? Maybe the heat was getting to me
I saw them getting them ready last week and the signs are back up. Diesel was a little pricy though I am not sure about the gas prices.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #5
Zee

I sure wish Skelley's would fix their pumps. It takes too long to pump which causes a back-up. This has been an ongoing problem.
Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
PennyPenny

Default I'll wait

Untill the tanks have been filled and pumped out once or twice. Those tanks have been sitting with nothing in them.
PennyPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #7
PennyPenny

Default Never a problem

]I sure wish Skelley's would fix their pumps. It takes too long to pump which causes a back-up. This has been an ongoing problem

My husband or myself are at Skellys 1-3 times a week getting gas. Never a problem with pumping the gas. The Debit/CC part at the pump can take a minute or so but still faster then driving to Greens,Fullers or RH Irving. The only slow part at Skelly's is the customer that pulls in with a biga$$ boat and takes up one whole side of the pump plus an exit area near the sign. Then,they don't move out of the way. They go in and go "shopping'.
PennyPenny is offline   Reply With Quote