Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-27-2011, 01:00 PM   #1
SkipEarth

Default Help New Restaurant/Cafe Open

here is link below I am moving from NY and going to open a great Restaurant/Cafe

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...on/cafe-uliano
SkipEarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #2
RLW

Thumbs up

SkipEarth, glad you have joined us. Have fun and enjoy the Winni Forum while making many new friends and the best of luck with your new endeavors.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
Pineedles

Interesting concept, having people fund your project. I would suggest folks take a look at some of the projects on the kickstarter website.
Pineedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #4
Rolie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkipEarth View Post
here is link below I am moving from NY and going to open a great Restaurant/Cafe

Is this legit? Anybody care to make a donation toward my retirement?
Rolie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rolie For This Useful Post:
nicole (10-28-2011)
Old 10-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #5
GM doc

Default ummmmm.

Quote:

Sounds a little "sketchy" to me.
But, I wish you well with your adverture.
GM doc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GM doc For This Useful Post:
Heading4thelake (04-23-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 06:55 AM   #6
SkipEarth

Not Sketchy By donating you get some cool rewards Kickstarter is a great Funding Website works wonders its how I funded my Photography book and it also made me a producer on a movie lol. Anyway if anyone caresto help with my project I would greatly appreciate it and youll get a cool reward!

Please share link with others in the area.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
Jonas Pilot

So for a $5,000.00 investment I get my name on a wall, my name on a menu, a free soda, a free t-shirt, my name on a lunch special, a web link, 52 lunches for two, and a used table. All this for only a $5,000.00 donation. That sounds like a fair deal, for the business.
Jonas Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:57 AM   #8
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts
Default I think I understand!

Let me get this straight:

You want people to send money to someone they don't know, to invest in a business that isn't operating, at a location that has not been determined. The business may or may not ever get off the ground and will be run by someone who might move into New Hampshire some day, but has not had enough success in life to come up with his own funds to start a business.

Gee, sounds like a great investment, what could possibly go wrong?

Suggestion: It sounds like funds might be a little tight. Start another website for people to donate funds for your New Hampshire apartment and a moving van to help with your anticipated move.
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiltonBB For This Useful Post:
Belmont Resident (04-23-2012), CGI3 (04-22-2012), Winnisquamguy (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 08:19 AM   #9
Jmo77011

I have heard of this website before, and it actually is legit. I would wonder how successful a restaurant like the one you are planning would actually be. Most places have a healthy alternatives available already, and if you want fat free milk for your coffee, you can just ask for that (usually). Good luck.
Jmo77011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:33 AM   #10
brk-lnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas Pilot View Post
So for a $5,000.00 investment I get my name on a wall, my name on a menu, a free soda, a free t-shirt, my name on a lunch special, a web link, 52 lunches for two, and a used table. All this for only a $5,000.00 donation. That sounds like a fair deal, for the business.
I take it you (and others) are somewhat unfamiliar with Kickstarter?

Kickstarter is a way of crowd-sourcing startup investments. Individuals can post business plans, set investment levels, and set rewards. Because Kickstarter can't deal with ensuring everyone is an accredited investor, you are really "pre buying" and not technically "investing".

The person running the campaign chooses what you are buying for your "investment". Sometimes they want to build a $50 widget, and a $250 investment gets you 5 widgets, or 5 widgets and a thank you note, or generally some other scenario of you getting exactly what you purchased.

In other campaigns, the person is looking for pseudo-donations, the value of the thing you get is going to be less than the value of the goods/services you receive, but that is only if you are discounting the philanthropic effect of your donation.

if the funding goals are not met, the person does not get the partial funds raised.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this method of raising funds. It is more beneficial to the entrepreneur than taking out a bank loan, and gives more people the ability to help participate in the stimulation of the economy, with financial risk managed to their tolerance level.
Diana (10-28-2011), MarkinNH (10-28-2011), Pineedles (10-28-2011), VitaBene (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 08:37 AM   #11
Jonas Pilot

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this method of raising funds. It is more beneficial to the entrepreneur than taking out a bank loan, and gives more people the ability to help participate in the stimulation of the economy, with financial risk managed to their tolerance level.[/QUOTE]

Yea, OK.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:43 AM   #12
GTO

Default mmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk-lnt View Post
I take it you (and others) are somewhat unfamiliar with Kickstarter?

Kickstarter is a way of crowd-sourcing startup investments. Individuals can post business plans, set investment levels, and set rewards. Because Kickstarter can't deal with ensuring everyone is an accredited investor, you are really "pre buying" and not technically "investing".

The person running the campaign chooses what you are buying for your "investment". Sometimes they want to build a $50 widget, and a $250 investment gets you 5 widgets, or 5 widgets and a thank you note, or generally some other scenario of you getting exactly what you purchased.

In other campaigns, the person is looking for pseudo-donations, the value of the thing you get is going to be less than the value of the goods/services you receive, but that is only if you are discounting the philanthropic effect of your donation.

if the funding goals are not met, the person does not get the partial funds raised.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this method of raising funds. It is more beneficial to the entrepreneur than taking out a bank loan, and gives more people the ability to help participate in the stimulation of the economy, with financial risk managed to their tolerance level.
It may be a legitimate (kickstart) but Still sounds way too risky for me and in a world where you can't trust anyone these days........as the Sharks would say. "I'm Out". Everyone thought that Bernie Madoff was legit too
Old 10-28-2011, 08:57 AM   #13
Newbiesaukee

This may be a good idea, certainly microloans for very specific purposes seem to be helpful in underdeveloped countries.

I do not see $20,000 as any reasonable amount for the setting up of a restaurant, so I guess I don't get it. Perhaps the entrepeneur has significant other funding sources.

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."
Newbiesaukee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Newbiesaukee For This Useful Post:
VitaBene (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #14
GTO

Default so....

Quote:

How do you go from your first venture "Manscapes", A grooming boutique for men, to a health food deli? Winnipesaukee is a big lake but you might be "fishing" in the wrong spot

About this project
What is ManScapes?

ManScapes is a full service spa and all in one grooming center for the modern Man. ManScapes will have all of your grooming needs under one roof. Our Barbers/Stylists will cut and style your hair. Our Threader will give you groomed, masculine eyebrows. Our Manicurist will neatly manicure your nails. Our stand up tanning bed will give you a nice even bronze tan that will look natural. We also offer waxing for your back or chest.
Upon walking into ManScapes, you will instantly realize that you have never been in any place like it.
As soon as you walk through the door, the Classic/Modern lounge-like feel will take you in… A full size pool table, a leather couch and a 60” HDTV on the wall. Walk in a little further and 5 of the most comfortable barber chairs you have ever sat in are set in front of a huge spotless mirror surrounded by pillared cherry wood and an onyx granite countertop. Beyond that a private waxing room awaits for all you’re grooming needs. Besides these modern yet essential grooming services we offer a full line of products to help you maintain your look and keep you looking like the professional Man that you are. We will have a full line of hair and body products, shaving kits, Colognes and even Ties, Watches and Cuff Links.

What’s Unique About ManScapes?
If you are a private man, passerby’s can only see the lounge/waiting area from outside. The pool table, TV and couch.
We will be open seven days a week, starting early for those that require a touch up before work.
Just like a lounge or club we will have specials for our VIPS. Mondays will be reserved appointments for VIP members only. VIPS will also have the option to come in an hour before we open to the public everyday.
Besides all the state of the art amenities that ManScapes has to offer, enjoy a free bottle of water, coffee, cappuccino or espresso while you wait.
ManScapes is your one stop, all in one grooming and style shop. Forget your numerous trips to separate locations. Just one appointment or pit stop can take care of all your grooming and style needs.

What Will Your Funding be used for ?

As per Kickstarter policy , You can not Start a business as your project and so we wont.

We will use your funding for the initial start up costs we are going to encounter to start up ManScapes.

The initial Costs are ...

Equipment - Chairs and all the furniture needed to make ManScapes a success

Real Estate - For the leasing of a Place big enough for ManScapes

Advertising- For the Initial Marketing and Promotion of our Grand Opening.

Kickstarter further states "A project has a clear beginning and an end"

The start of our project will begin as soon as funding is secured and the end of the project is the day ManScapes opens.

Please Help us Make the Dream of MAnScapes a reality by Pledging anything even $1 because every but counts.

My Sincere Thank You to all who will be a part of this.

Peter G. Uliano

FAQ
Ask a question
Have a question? If the info above doesn't help, you can ask the project creator directly.
Report this project to Kickstarter 1
Backer
$20.00
pledged of $85,000 goal
seconds to go
Funding Suspended
Funding for this project was suspended by Kickstarter staff on February 22, 2011.

Pledge $1 or more0 Backers A Thank You on our Website as a Contributer.
Pledge $2 or more0 Backers $5 Off any service we offer plus A Thank You on our Website as a Contributer.
Pledge $7 or more0 Backers All the previous rewards plus a Limited Edition ManScapes Postcard.
Pledge $10 or more0 Backers All the previous plus a Limited Edition ManScapes KeyChain.
Pledge $25 or more0 Backers All The Previous Plus a Limited Edition ManScapes T-Shirt
Pledge $50 or more0 Backers All The Previous Plus a Limited Edition ManScapes Polo Shirt
Pledge $100 or more0 Backers All The Previous Plus an Invite to our Pre-Grand Opening Party
Pledge $300 or more0 Backers • Limited Reward (5000 of 5000 remaining) All The Previous Plus Your Name Immortalized on a Special Plaque that will be in ManScapes Forever!
Pledge $500 or more0 Backers • Limited Reward (5 of 5 remaining) All The Previous Plus Your Name engraved "Donated By" on one of our Barber Chairs .
Pledge $750 or more0 Backers • Limited Reward (50 of 50 remaining) All The Previous Except $500 Reward Plus a 1 Year VIP Membership From date of Opening.
Pledge $1,000 or more0 Backers • Limited Reward (10 of 10 remaining) All The Previous Except $500 Reward Plus a 5 Year VIP Membership From date of Opening.
Pledge $5,000 or more0 Backers • Limited Reward (10 of 10 remaining) All The Previous Except $500 Reward Plus a 10 Year VIP Membership From date of Opening.
Pledge $7,000 or more0 Backers • Limited Reward (10 of 10 remaining) All The Previous Except $500 Reward Plus a Lifetime VIP Membership From date of Opening
Pledge $10,000 or more0 Backers • Limited Reward (3 of 3 remaining) All The Previous and a Private Billiards Party for you and 7 guests on a night of our choosing for 3 hours. Plus 2% of our Sales our first year of business.
Project By

Peter G. Uliano
Tuckahoe, NY
Send Message
My name is Peter Gordon Uliano and I love the arts. Everything from Music to Photography. I love creating and I believe thats why we are all here.
Hide previously viewed next in Fashion next in New York
Cafe Uliano
by Peter G. Uliano
Old 10-28-2011, 12:08 PM   #15
Rolie

Default There's more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas Pilot View Post
But wait...that's not all.... If you act before midnight you will also get a personalized coffee mug...with your name inscribed with a permanent marker in the color of your choice, as long as it's black!

Maybe I just don't get it.
Rolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #16
MarkinNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by brk-lnt View Post
If the goal is not met and the person does not receive the funds raised through the donations, what happens to the funds that were raised ?
Do the people who made donations get the $$ back ?
MarkinNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:36 PM   #17
Pineedles

Although I didn't spend a lot of time on the web-site, it does say that if the goal is not reached the donors get their money back. This concept is pretty unique and if you are interested, go to the site and read about it. It's easy to make jokes about it being a scam, but I don't see it as that. If you look at the site there are projects that return to the donor a 10th of what they contribute yet they are funded at 130%, 200%, and more. Why? People either are supporting the arts in their own way or they like the recognition.

There's a restaurant in NYC that if you dine with them about 1,000 times they'll paint a caricature of you on their wall. Some people are willing to do this. A bit crazy? Maybe. It does take all types to make the world go round.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pineedles For This Useful Post:
MarkinNH (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 06:24 PM   #18
brk-lnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinNH View Post
If the goal is not met and the person does not receive the funds raised through the donations, what happens to the funds that were raised ?
Do the people who made donations get the $$ back ?
Yes.

So, you look at an idea and kick in $10 or $100 for someone that is trying to raise $5000. If you're the only believer, then it never gets funded and you're out nothing. If it does get funded, then you are clearly not the only one who sees merit in the idea.
MarkinNH (10-28-2011)
Old 10-28-2011, 07:26 PM   #19
baygo

Quote:

I wish kickstarter.com had been around in the 80's when I was in pursuit of my first restaurant.

I'm not sure how far $20,000 goes in NY but it seems to me that it's a bit shy of an amount to work with in the Lakes Region. Then again what do I know

Best wishes SkipEarth, I look forward to trying cafe uliano.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:24 PM   #20
Mr. V

Oh, please.

I've given money to a relative through kickstarter.com to help her pay to record an album, but giving money to a stranger?

For a vegan restaurant?

What is the difference between donating to you or handing a couple bucks to a scryfft freeway offramp beggar holding up a cardboard sign saying "Will Work For Food?"
Mr. V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:05 AM   #21
Espo

Default hahahaha

What a funny post. You realize that EVERYONE on this site would rather eat off the dollar menu meal and be paid for it! You are barking up the wrong tree but I wish you luck. Unless the food and drinks are free nobody on the winni forum will be there anyway. Maybe jealousy? Good luck and message me privaely when you get things in order.
Espo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:20 AM   #22
MarkinNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espo View Post
Unless the food and drinks are free nobody on the winni forum will be there anyway.
Your statement clearly insinuates that all the members on this forum are cheap bums. You may speak for yourself, but you sure as hell don't speak for me !!!
For a new member who only joined the forum this month and with only 13 posts, might I suggest that you get to know (so to speak) the members here better before you start judging us.
Personally, I find your statement quite insulting !!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MarkinNH For This Useful Post:
Ropetow (10-29-2011)
Old 10-29-2011, 06:29 AM   #23
Winnisquamguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espo View Post
What a funny post. You realize that EVERYONE on this site would rather eat off the dollar menu meal and be paid for it! You are barking up the wrong tree but I wish you luck. Unless the food and drinks are free nobody on the winni forum will be there anyway. Maybe jealousy? Good luck and message me privaely when you get things in order.
Well I notice the time of the post was 3:00 am did you have one to many cocktails at your Friday night dinner down at O Steaks?
Old 10-29-2011, 06:41 AM   #24
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts
Default 2010 not 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkinNH View Post
Your statement clearly insinuates that all the members on this forum are cheap bums. You may speak for yourself, but you sure as hell don't speak for me !!!
For a new member who only joined the forum this month and with only 13 posts, might I suggest that you get to know (so to speak) the members here better before you start judging us.
Personally, I find your statement quite insulting !!!!
I agree with your rejection of the conclusion that all members of the forum are cheap.

However, it should be noted that he joined a year ago in 2010, not 2011.

He is still wrong, no matter when he joined!
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:52 AM   #25
MarkinNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
I agree with your rejection of the conclusion that all members of the forum are cheap.

However, it should be noted that he joined a year ago in 2010, not 2011.

He is still wrong, no matter when he joined!
Yes, my error. Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I read the 2010 and then spaced it. There should be an smiley icon for "embarrassed"
My apologies to Espo for that blatant error in my post.
Old 10-29-2011, 08:42 AM   #26
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 562 Posts

Ok,.....let's see......

1 Double garland convection oven $9,745.00
1 2 Door True reach in fridge........$5,800.00
1 Manitowoc ice machine $4,217.00
1 Beverage-air salad/prep unit $6,751

Oooops......went over budget a little.....another $150,000 or so and you should be good to go
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SAMIAM For This Useful Post:
Jonas Pilot (10-29-2011)
Old 10-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #27
sa meredith

Default don't understand

OK, so I like to stir things up as much as anyone...however, I don't see the point here.
It seems as though this "Kickstart" web site is legit (not a scam), and the OP is interested in using it to start a business. Never mind the fact that maybe his expectations, buget, or businesss plan may need some fine tuning. Fair enough.
Why is OK for so many poeple to ridicule and belittle this guy? While others accuse him of a scam.
His post was very brief and sincere, I believe.
And ESPO...what the heck is that about? What a strange thing to write.
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:43 AM   #28
Steveo

Default Cancelled

As of 8am this morning the project (funding) was cancelled. Don't know what happened
Steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:27 PM   #29
GTO

Default wow....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
As of 8am this morning the project (funding) was cancelled. Don't know what happened
If we all gave up on our dreams that quickly. Maybe he realized that nobody here was falling for it. Funny how after the initial post....he never posted again
Old 10-31-2011, 01:56 PM   #30
Pineedles

Backers
$0.00
pledged of $20,000 goal
Funding Canceled
Funding for this project was canceled by the project creator about 7 hours ago.

From the web site.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:53 PM   #31
SkipEarth

It was not a scam and if my budget was shy it was because I do have some start-up money. I am serious about moving to NH and I love it there! mainly because I found the people so friendly. I do not know why everyone felt the need to ridicule me over this when I was being sincere and honest.

As for the first person who mentioned my first kickstarter campaign "Manscapes™" Kickstarter said that project was not in their guidelines and others here in NY use my account , I allow neighborhood People with no internet to use my account/computer. Manscapes™ which was recently trademarked by me is a a salon for men and a line of male products now which I own so I did keep my first dream and follow through with it.

Furthermore I was being polite and nice and asking for help and in turn offering rewards. I actually donated on kickstarter to a movie project and it was shown at sundance and my name appeared in the credits as a "Special Thanks" did I do it for that , No . I did it because I thought the project was a good idea and wanted to see/help this person make their goals a reality.

If I offended anyone , I am sorry. The truth is though , I am the one that deserves an apology.

I posted here because like I said I love NH! I am moving there soon and I will be up there toward the end of june finishing up a business deal I have going in Meredith and also house shopping.

I look forward to being neighbors with you all and hope that you will accept My family and I and not criticize us for anything we may be doing or planning to do. We are good , kind hearted people who would help you all if you needed it.

If you read this far Thank You and God Bless you.

Peter

Manscapes™
The Following User Says Thank You to SkipEarth For This Useful Post:
GsChinadoll (04-22-2012)
Old 04-23-2012, 04:24 AM   #32
Belmont Resident

Default 5k

If I had an extra 5K I can think of a lot of things that it could do to benefit my business or family long before I give it to a complete stranger.
Heck I wouldn't even lend a friend that kind of money.
My .02 this has scam written all over it.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:29 AM   #33
GTO

Default Really?

Quote:
, I allow neighborhood People with no internet to use my account/computer.

Manscapes™

When You move to NH can I use your internet connection. I have this business I want to try out. I call elderly people and tell them I am from Nigeria. I tell them that they have been left millions of dollars by someone they have never heard of before and all they have to do is tell me their social security number and bank account number so that I can transfer the money into their account
Old 04-23-2012, 04:18 PM   #34
ChocolateGypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
When You move to NH can I use your internet connection. I have this business I want to try out. I call elderly people and tell them I am from Nigeria. I tell them that they have been left millions of dollars by someone they have never heard of before and all they have to do is tell me their social security number and bank account number so that I can transfer the money into their account
lmao! Sorry... couldn't help myself but...

Yes, Kickstarter is legit but there are specific guidelines... one being that it must be a *creative* or *humanitarian* endeavor. It was established to help struggling artists bring their ideas to life (notice the number of film and art projects.) I visit regularly because I'm entertained by the variety of ideas and projects. But I have noticed that Kickstarter may not be too strict about projects adhering to the creative/humanitarian requirement when there is a lot of interest in it. For the most part, I don't see many thousand dollar donations but many $5 and $10 pledges of support. In this way, (although I hate to say it) it resembles panhandling.

Simply put, Kickstarter projects are like: "hey buddy... can you spare a couple of dollars? So we can buy supplies to paint a mural on the wall near this empty neighborhood lot and help make the place look nicer. In return, we'll paint your name on one of the bricks."

Just droppin' in for a bite.
ChocolateGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #35
Jonas Pilot

We already have enough schemers in New Hampshire.
Old 04-23-2012, 06:24 PM   #36
jack1706

Default Wow

It takes all kinds, I guess.....
Can't believe what I'm reading!!

Turn and run the other way people..
jack1706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #37
Mr. V

This thread epitomizes the length and breadth of the generation gap.

Young'uns would consider giving; not their folks and grandfolks, though.

Is what it is.
Mr. V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #38
GTO

Default interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post

Is what it is.

But according to Pineneedles in a previous post, there were zero backers and zero Pledges. Does'nt look like young'uns or old'uns considered giving
Old 04-24-2012, 11:56 PM   #39
ChocolateGypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post

Is what it is.
I'm a young'un???

Okeee!!

Just droppin' in for a bite.
ChocolateGypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:50 AM   #40
Pineedles

If people are really serious about getting funding outside of traditional means, i.e. banks, then there are places like www.lendingclub.com that they can go to for the funds they need.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:03 AM   #41
WakeboardMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles View Post
If people are really serious about getting funding outside of traditional means, i.e. banks, then there are places like www.lendingclub.com that they can go to for the funds they need.
Shark Tank! Now casting...entrepreneurs wanted!

http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank
Old 04-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #42
jeffk

Default Surprised

I guess I'm surprised that soliciting funds is OK on the Forum.

We have no way to check the legitimacy of the project and it sounds like the kickstarter website doesn't either. On general principles this sounds like a bad idea unless you decide to fund someone that you know. This is like a guy knocking on your door and saying "Have I got a deal for you!".

No thanks. I don't give my hard earned money way.
jeffk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffk For This Useful Post:
jack1706 (04-26-2012)
Old 04-26-2012, 08:35 AM   #43
jack1706

well said.....

not only are the people of New Hampshire " so friendly ", they are intelligent,

educated and make the best neighbors, but not gullible for sure!
jack1706 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jack1706 For This Useful Post:
Jonas Pilot (04-26-2012)
Old 07-12-2012, 03:42 PM   #44
ripley

Default Gotta wonder !

Curious: Did this guy ever really move to the Meredith area ?
ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:19 PM   #45
Newbiesaukee

Default In deference...

to your screen name, I would venture...not.

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."
Newbiesaukee is offline   Reply With Quote