Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-14-2009, 07:57 AM   #1
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Seasonal Dock Install & Removal

Thank God it is that time of year to get our seasonal dock installed. Need help finding a reasonably priced person to install and remove my dock as the people I had been using for years have sold the company and the new owners have raised their prices to a point that I think is unreasonable. I would love to get a recommendation who to use in Meredith on Winnipesaukee. Also curious what people are paying out there for this service. My dock is 5 sections and each section is 3' to 4' wide by aprox 8' long. Thanks for your thoughts and recommendations.
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #2
AC2717

Default Me as well

Can anyone recommend someone to put in the docks and moorings this year, prices seem crazy this year. Our docks are three fingers that get pulled up at an angle, they just have to be cranked back down and lines taken off od them and the decking, which is in sections, put back on. All numbered and labeled
also have about 13 mooring balls that need to go in, everythign else already in water
Old 04-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #3
fatlazyless

.....hello.....I'm way down the end of Meredith Neck, currently unemployed, and have experience working in cold water with my high waders and installing/removing my own 30' dock and boat lift.

I have no idea what to charge but am not looking to make a killing, just enough to buy a mcchicken & small french fries, or something......give me a holler on the private message line.....am 6'2"...about 210lbs....strong as a horse....and just as smart!

How much did you pay last year?

I'm thinking for fifty dollars/dock section, I can help you carry the sections into the lake and get it all attached and set-up correct.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 04-15-2009 at 07:52 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 06:36 AM   #4
Old Hubbard Rd

Default No help????????

I'm surprised that there are no suggestions from this very resourceful forum!! Flatlazyness offered help but this is probably a more than 1 person job. I'm currently paying $150.00 to install the 5 sections and ladders. Thanks to Hazelnut for his private message!
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:35 AM   #5
Bear Island South

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hubbard Rd View Post
I'm surprised that there are no suggestions from this very resourceful forum!! Flatlazyness offered help but this is probably a more than 1 person job. I'm currently paying $150.00 to install the 5 sections and ladders. Thanks to Hazelnut for his private message!
Try this guy, he delivers propane for us and I think he once mentioned he could assist with installing our dock.
George Randall Maintenance 603-253-7042 or 603-496-9425 (cell)
Bear Island South is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 10:13 AM   #6
webmaster

Thanked 3,727 Times in 824 Posts

I just have to add that one of our advertisers, Winnipesaukee Island Services, provides exactly these services. Please patronize our advertisers whenever possible.

webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #7
AC2717

Default Just Did

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
I just have to add that one of our advertisers, Winnipesaukee Island Services, provides exactly these services. Please patronize our advertisers whenever possible.
Mike seems like a great guy, asked him for a price and was right on it, even PMed me to make sure we were ok with the price and to see if we had any other questions.