Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-05-2013, 09:20 AM   #1
coley

Default Year 24 underway

Arrived for our one week at jockey cove in wolfeboro this past Friday- been so busy haven't had time to post. It has been sunny but a little on the cool side and very windy-really rough out there on the morning coffee run. Just a joy to be here and once again hard to believe another year has gone by. Love cooking on the charcoal grill after a day on the water and there has been some great dock time at night given the fact the wind and the cool weather has kept the bugs to a minimum. Aaahhh paradise.....
coley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coley For This Useful Post:
BroadHopper (08-05-2013), Dave R (08-05-2013), Just Sold (08-05-2013), Rattlesnake Gal (08-06-2013), salty dog (08-05-2013), trfour (08-05-2013)
Old 08-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
salty dog

Default Don't you just love it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coley View Post
Arrived for our one week at jockey cove in wolfeboro this past Friday- been so busy haven't had time to post. It has been sunny but a little on the cool side and very windy-really rough out there on the morning coffee run. Just a joy to be here and once again hard to believe another year has gone by. Love cooking on the charcoal grill after a day on the water and there has been some great dock time at night given the fact the wind and the cool weather has kept the bugs to a minimum. Aaahhh paradise.....
My wife and I are close to you (in Beverly). We discovered a few years back, how great Winni is. We started towing our little Bayliner up for day trips and fell in love. Now with a slightly larger, newer Bayliner that we keep at Minge Cove, we're up often for day trips and also rent a little cabin near Smith Point for 2 weeks. We sit out on the porch at night overlooking the broads and the Ossipee mountains; same thing. Aaaahhh paradise! Hope I'm around long enough to enjoy another 24 summers!