Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-06-2011, 10:09 AM   #1
Winniboater81

Default Irwin Marine - Aquapalooza

Anyone else get a chance to stop in at the Margate last weekend for the Irwin Marine Aquapalooza party? I have been going for a few years, and this year was by far the best. The food was great, they had the Eric Grant Band performing, and the Sea Rays.... I cant belive how many big Sea Rays were there. Overall it was a great time, well over 1,000 people showed up. Below you will find the video from YOUTUBE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSaM8L4M2k4

Winniboater81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Winniboater81 For This Useful Post:
Captn'J (08-07-2011)
Old 08-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #2
jrc

I havn't been to one of these since I sold the Searay. Back then it was on Beaver Island and a lot of fun. Do they still send a launch out to get you off your anchored boat?

I went by the crowd of boats and saw a lot of non-Searays, maybe I shouldn't have stopped going.
jrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
AC2717

I stopped in towards the end, no launch to get you off your boat, water was shallow enough to walk in,

Yeah seems like it was a sea ray sponsered eventt but anyone involved with Irwins could go,

I just walked over from out association beach and right up to the tents

Looked like it was a lot of fun, some of the boats showed up at about 8am, (Irwin had people there to set up the rafting) some did not leave till after 9pm
Old 08-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #4
Belmont Resident

Default Best appreciation party on the lake

Not because of the food, the band, or the free drinks. Because it was where it was and you could spend time in the water instead of under a tent surrounded by a hot parking lot.
We’ve been to a lot of good ones but to be able to be in the water while enjoying the event just made it that much more enjoyable. Hat off to Irwins for a great event.
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #5
sum-r breeze

Default Irwin Marine as always a Class Act!

Being a long time Irwin customer, my opinion has a slight slant to it but even without the relationship they are a class act. I have had previous boats at other marinas on the lake and they would run a "customer appreciation" cookout and CHARGE YOU TO ATTEND! Isn't that kind of a contradiction? If you watch Bruce Wright's opening speach on the you tube video, he refers to us as his "Irwin Family" This means all of us. MVYC Spinaker WCYC Cass's Point and every other Sea Ray or other brand of boat you buy from them. I got an overwhelming feeling of belonging when I bought my Sea Ray from Irwins and I can't see myself buying anywhere else. They really do treat you like family. Great job Billy and crew you guys knocked that one out of the park!

Walter Santoro
AKA Summer Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back
sum-r breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links