Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-04-2015, 08:22 AM   #1
sum-r breeze

Default Great Job From Irwins at MVYC

I recently unwrapped "The Breeze" after it's long SNOWY Winter nap and found an issue in the boat that needed immediate attention. I had a (rather unpleasant) holding tank problem. The service department at Mountain View Yacht Club (Irwin Marine) was excellent in addressing this issue and all the associated fallout. Once again they have proven to be a top notch organization. Their caring staff really understands how important this boating obsession is to those of who are afflicted with it and it means a lot. Thanks again to Dan and his staff for being there in my time of need.

The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' Back
sum-r breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 01:50 PM   #2
regalguy

Default Really?

Great service from Irwin? SHOCKER You must be just about getting ready to purchase a new boat or you buy from them regularly. A different experience on this end....Glad it all worked out.. Enjoy the season and be safe.
regalguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to regalguy For This Useful Post:
campdavid (05-04-2015)
Old 05-07-2015, 02:46 PM   #3
sum-r breeze

Default Second one from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by regalguy View Post
Great service from Irwin? SHOCKER You must be just about getting ready to purchase a new boat or you buy from them regularly. A different experience on this end....Glad it all worked out.. Enjoy the season and be safe.
The Breeze is the second boat I bought from them. The boat is now 11 years old and the service from Irwins has been the same since the boat was new. In previous posts I have referred to the treatment from Irwins as "like family" and still feel that way. I had dealings with another local marina who essentially told me they were doing me a favor by fixing my boat (that I bought from them) and then said if I didn't like it...there's the door. Guess what happened next...I went out the door ....and over to Irwins. I have had nothing but positive experiences with the Irwin family and their staff since I bought my 2000 Powerquest 280 Silencer and then The Breeze in 2004. Jason Wiley, my salesman for both boats, has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make our boating on Winni trouble free.

The Breeze
Wave 'cuz I'll be wavin' back
sum-r breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 03:01 PM   #4
Newbiesaukee

I purchased a used 2000 BR 230 in 2003 and have had nothing but both good and accommodating service from Irwin's. Although I am comfortable operating the boat, I don't have a deep technical knowledge of boats/engines and I do not put a lot of hours on it. My goal was to have a boat that runs and someone who would fix and maintain it. Admittedly, they are not "cheap" but I have gotten what I wanted from them. A knowledgable DIY might have had a different experience.

"You're only young once, but you can be immature forever."
Newbiesaukee is offline   Reply With Quote