Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
CateP

Default We're Coming up This Weekend!!

All I can say is Y-a-h-o-o! We're finally coming up for a long weekend visit to look at houses, explore towns around the lake (again), meet up with friends, and dine around. We are staying at the Opechee Inn from Friday to Monday.

So far the plan is to eat at the Opechee for Friday dinner--look at houses Saturday and lunch at Church Landing. Not sure about dinner yet. (Lago, Common Man) Sunday we'll be looking at more houses and having dinner at the Woodshed. ( I crave their prime rib even after 10 years) We're going to travel from Wolfeboro to Weirs Beach to see about a daily commute for my partner (who secured a great job in the area). We're also going over to Bristol to check out the town. Most of the houses we are looking at are in Gilford, Meredith, one in Laconia (Pickerel Pond), and one in Sanbornton.

Can't wait. So excited to see houses we have been looking at online for months and see the big lake in person and not on a web cam.

If you happen to see a pale green Subaru Forester (L.L. Bean edition) around with Jersey plates, that's us. (honk if you're from the forum) If you're at any of the places we are dining look around for me and come say hi. My picture on the forum is pretty much what I look like except I wear glasses. My partner has red hair so you can't miss her.

I'll return to this thread after the weekend to report on our adventures.
CateP is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CateP For This Useful Post:
wMw (03-16-2011)