Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-24-2007, 06:41 AM   #1
Just Wonderin

Default Boat slip rental prices

I'm trying to gather a bit of information on what the cost is to rent a boat slip around the lake. Everyone has always been so helpful, on the Forum, that I'm sure you'll be a huge help again. Could you post what your boat length is, the seasonal rate, and where the rental is. If for some reason, you don't wish to name the marina, could you just name the town that it's in? I'm interested in the price of slips on Winnipesaukee. Thanks!

Last edited by Just Wonderin; 07-24-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Just Wonderin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:58 AM   #2
pmj

Here is a link to Fays boat yard and the fees they charge.

http://www.faysboatyard.com/site_page_151/
pmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 08:06 AM   #3
ThePlut

Default Parkers

Parker's Marine, at the very end of Alton Bay, charges me about $2k for my Cobalt 240, (after the early pay discount) which is just shy of 26' including the swim platform. They do want the overall length of the boat when charging you for a slip, however, my platform does overhang the dock, so the slip itself is only about 24' long or so.

They are the most reasonably priced wet slip in the area where I wanted to be. Nice people, very nice people, not a lot of amenities and your boat has to be less than 60" (probably more like 63/64") from waterline to tallest point on the boat to get under that bridge (look for "bridge clearance specification). In a real high water situation like the beginning of last year, you can't get out. I do have to collapse my bimini top every time, in and out, all year.

Good luck
ThePlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 12:04 AM   #4
Ropetow

I have a bowrider and my slip at Gillan Marine (right across from the Parker Marine slips) costs $1800. They are great folks at Gillan....I needed some engine work done and they got to it within a day of my request. I can't say enough about how nice they have been.
Ropetow is offline   Reply With Quote