Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
thebix

Default Opinions on Aqua Patio 220 Tri-Toon

I'm looking to change from a Four Winns 240 Bowrider to a Pontoon, for easier entry from the dock, etc. I've seen the chatter on the great handling and performance of the modern tri-toons on the big lake and I'm sold. But my budget only allows for a used boat, not the latest Bennington or Premier.

I see available at the top of my budget a 2011 Aqua Patio 220 tri-toon with a 150 Yamaha 4 stroke outboard. The specs and online video sales pitches look good. Will try for a test ride in a day or two.

Does anyone have any pros or cons, things to look out for on the Aqua Patio.
Does their tri-toon model handle and run similar to other tri-toons, or is it just an extra tube bolted on (most of the online references are twin tube models). I don't need super high speeds, BTW, cruising at 20-30 MPH would be ideal.

Any reason to be concerned that there is no Aqua Patio dealer on the lake to handle any possible warranty issues. I have no doubt that the Yamaha engine can be serviced easy enough.
thebix is online now   Reply With Quote