Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
ishoot308

Thanked 4,969 Times in 1,928 Posts
Default CS&N At Meadowbrook

Who's going to the CSN show tonight at Meadowbrook??

I am a CSN fan and especially a Stephen Stills fan so I am pretty excited to see them. Six of us from the island are going after dinner at the Lyons Den so it should be a lot of fun! Playing hookey from work on Thursday and Friday so my weekend starts this afternoon!! Woo Hoo!!

Anyone else going??

Dan
ishoot308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,054 Times in 497 Posts
Default We'll be there!

I knew there was something I liked about you!

"She Who Must be Obeyed" and I are going to be there! Section B Row 16 seats 3&4!

Did you read the warnings on cameras? They say cameras will be confiscated and not returned!

Can't wait!

Here is the play List from the 6/7/12 show in PA

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/crosby...a-bdfc93a.html
Old 06-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #3
Lakegeezer

Default Looking for clearing weather

May see you there! We're hoping the weather clears enough for some good tailgating before the doors open. Too bad they changed the rule about cameras. I was hoping for some good shots from row 10! It should be a great concert.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #4
ishoot308

I think we are in section C row 12 but not certain. I thought cameras were allowed as long as zoom lens was 2" or less?? This has changed??

Thanks!!

Dan
Old 06-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
SteveA
Deceased Member

Default Got this yesterday..

fine print on the email reminder about the CS&N concert tonight.

IMPORTANT CAMERA / RECORDING POLICY: Crosby, Stills & Nash have requested a strict no photo policy. Video recording devices and cameras of any kind are strictly prohibited. All such devices will have to be seized by security and not returned, so please leave them at home. Cell phones are allowed, but please do not take any photos with any device or we will be forced to confiscate that device.

Parking & Traffic: The parking lots open at 5:00 PM. You will not be allowed to enter the venue prior to that time. We expect a HIGH volume of traffic for this event due to Motorcycle Week. To be sure you do not miss the beginning of the show, please arrive as early as possible. Carpooling with 5 or more people in your car will earn you a premium parking spot in the closest fields. Tailgating is permitted although consumption of alcoholic beverages in the parking areas is strictly prohibited. No RV's, campers or trailers allowed.

I also heard that the US Social Security and Medicare folks were setting up a booth to distribute LARGE PRINT information packages to the attendees..
ishoot308 (06-13-2012), mcdude (06-13-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
WakeboardMom

i saw CS&N at Meadowbrook a couple of years ago and they were fabulous! I would have loved the chance to go tonight, but we are just too busy. I'm sure it will be a GREAT show. Enjoy!

(And yes, apparently I'm eligible for discounts at lots of places...now that I'm 55!
ishoot308 (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #7
no-engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeboardMom View Post
i saw CS&N at Meadowbrook a couple of years ago and they were fabulous! I would have loved the chance to go tonight, but we are just too busy. I'm sure it will be a GREAT show. Enjoy!

(And yes, apparently I'm eligible for discounts at lots of places...now that I'm 55!

Same for me but I think five years, and maybe they have been back more recently than my attendance.

FYI: Graham Nash is a principal in Company, Nash Editions, which respects and follows all USA Copyright Laws, including photography, music, books, etc. His company has been long-time leaders in art & photographic reproduction industry, with state of the art computers and ink jet printing equipment.

We all see notice of copyright in playbills of theater productions, from full professionals to school productions.

Some camera users are so obnoxious with their flashes, and have no clue that the existing light might be a far more appealing image..... The flash can be very disturbing to other audience and the musicians.
My soap box is done.
no-engine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #8
ishoot308

Default Great Show!!

Wow! What great musicians!

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did!

Dan

P.S. The Lyons Den was great too!!
Old 06-14-2012, 05:17 AM   #9
SteveA
Deceased Member

Default Great Show!

CS&N did not disappoint. Steven Stills is amazing. Rolling Stone had a top 100 guitarists list that was published in November last year, and Steven was #28.

He still has it.. WOW!

As suspected, the crowd was, how do I say this... hummm.. a rather mature bunch.

Meadowbrook is a nice venue.. small enough to be "intimate", but big enough to give you that concert sort of feeling.