Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-09-2014, 08:47 PM   #1
Bigstan

Default Say it isn't so?

Hijacked from an earlier post -

http://www.bizbuysell.com/Business-O...Itc2FsZSUyZg==

My favorite place isn't going away, is it ?
Bigstan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:27 AM   #2
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts
Default Retirement

Sally and Bill approach me last year as to buying the business. They are tired and ready for retirement. They have been in every imaginable business you can think of and retirement will be a great adventure for the two.

I wish them well. I also sincerely hope to new owners will care on the tradition of great food and services.
Rattlesnake Gal (04-11-2014)
Old 04-10-2014, 08:41 AM   #3
salty dog

Default Good things must sometimes end.

I guess I missed the original post on this. My wife and I so enjoy going to breakfast/brunch here when we come up. As BroadHopper stated, Bill and Sally were interesting, hard working people with long careers. I remember maybe the first time we ate there on a hot July day, I was trying to park off the lot under the shade to leave Sadie in the truck with the AC. Bill came out and directed me to the best spot which we have used since when needed. Restaurant business is hard with long hours; we wish them all the best in their retirement or next endeavour.
Old 05-26-2014, 08:53 PM   #4
Bigstan

Smile It's not over yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by salty dog View Post
I guess I missed the original post on this. My wife and I so enjoy going to breakfast/brunch here when we come up. As BroadHopper stated, Bill and Sally were interesting, hard working people with long careers. I remember maybe the first time we ate there on a hot July day, I was trying to park off the lot under the shade to leave Sadie in the truck with the AC. Bill came out and directed me to the best spot which we have used since when needed. Restaurant business is hard with long hours; we wish them all the best in their retirement or next endeavour.
Got my hash fix over the weekend, my bottomless $2.20 iced coffee was great as well. Keep it going as long as you can
Bigstan is offline   Reply With Quote