Thread: Forum Fest 2008
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #40
GWC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
I have to agree with you on this one, sa meredith. I know I've self-edited on several occasions because I figured what I was about to post might be construed as negative against what I would call "one of the blessed" posters and I just figured I'd get flamed for it. Whether anyone here wants to admit it or not, there can definitely be a clique mentality on this forum at times. Maybe that's why the FF is garnering little interest this year.
The apathy was present this winter - bed/sled race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDude post
Bed race results

Six teams participated in the Bed Race. Beds were creative and included unique construction, decorations and themes.
Six teams participated and the winniipesaukedotcom team was nowhere to be seen, as a participant.

The economy has tanked, Forum members are on edge, and their thoughts are focused on paying bills, keeping warm in the Winter, and fuel for the commute.

The clock keeps ticking and before most realize, it's too late to have, schedule, or organize an event.

With all the rain, an indoor setting may be the best location. Steve A and Pepper know of one such setting.