Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Classifieds > Boats & Accessories > Slips, Moorings & Racks For Rent
Home Forums Gallery YouTube Channel Classifieds Links Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

» Site Navigation
» Quiz
» WeirsCAM
» Random Classifieds
Lakefront Winnipesaukee Cottage - Sandy beach..,
Lake Regions First Choice in Professional Cle..,
Tile & Grout cleaning
Home Energy Products
Luxury Waterfront Home
» Recent Forum Threads
iPad e-mail
Today 02:26 PM
by bclaker
Last post by Woodguy53
Today 05:57 PM
3 Replies, 190 Views
Good first Snowmobile...
Today 12:24 PM
Last post by Blyblvrd
Today 03:47 PM
3 Replies, 202 Views
A lighthouse on the...
11-27-2018 09:36 PM
by Bizer
Last post by shore things
Today 03:17 PM
54 Replies, 6,192 Views
From Our house to all of...
12-21-2018 08:41 AM
by Phantom
Last post by Biggd
Today 02:06 PM
13 Replies, 1,628 Views
Metrocast now Atlantic...
05-12-2018 06:44 PM
by bclaker
Last post by fatlazyless
Today 01:31 PM
31 Replies, 5,455 Views
» Made in USA
» Winnipesaukee Classifieds
If you are looking to buy, sell, or rent goods, property or services
in the Lakes Region place an ad here for
FREE.

You must be Registered to post ads. See the FAQ for ad posting information.

Classifieds
Categories

Ad Details Report Listing

Sorry, no image available
Wanted: Slip/Dock in Smith Cove 2019 Season

Contact the Advertiser: Click Here
Time Left: 2w, 6d
Ad ID Number: 10098,  Views: 123
Phone Number: 603-520-4316

Posted By:
dt5150
More listings from this member: View Ads
Email: Send a message via email to dt5150
Private Message: Send a private message to dt5150
Ad Message
I'm looking for a slip or private dock to rent in Smith Cove for the 2019 season. I would need a space large enough to tie up my 24' boat and would require 1 place to park my vehicle.

A little about myself, I live and work in Laconia so I'm local. I can respond quickly to any kind of boat related emergency (dock lines untied, taking on water, etc). I take very good care of my belongings, including my boat, so you wouldn't have to worry about having some old beat up eye sore tied up at your dock. I am also fully insured as well. I'm primarily a salmon fisherman so most of my use is fishing on the weekends. I also do the occasional cruising or tubing/swimming trip with my wife and 2 little girls. I am quiet, clean, and respectful of others and their property. I was very fortunate last year to rent a dock in Smith Cove and have become somewhat spoiled now because of it. Having my boat in the water ready to go, and being only 15 minutes away was really wonderful. It enabled me to spend a lot more time on the water, especially with my family, and we all enjoyed many more beautiful days on the lake because of it. My girls especially, they really loved going out on the boat. As for pricing, I'm an average Joe, a working stiff who doesn't make a whole lot of money so I am on somewhat of a budget. That said, I do understand that slips/docks on the big lake aren't cheap. So, if you have an unused slip or unused private dock space in Smith Cove and would consider renting it, please reach out to me and we can discuss the details. I would be happy to meet in person as well so we can get to know each other a bit, making sure both parties are comfortable. I can also provide a reference from the folks I rented from last season if desired. Thank you for your consideration. -Derek