Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-06-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
donnamatrix

Default Autobody work-terrific job

Had to get some autobody done on my 2002 Subaru wagon, which is in great condition, but had rust at both rear wheelwells rather badly. Took it to Don Musky in Moultonboro on Sheridan Road. Wow. He did a fantastic job. For a little extra $$ he did an overwhelming job. He polished my windshield. Looks brand new. No little "sparkles" when driving at night. I was stunned at how great the car looks inside and out. Since I have a white/pearl paint, it's a bit tough to match it up, but it looks fantastic. Very pleased. I highly recommend him if anybody needs work done. We took the car to him on Sat. and picked it up on Tues. night. Very nice fellow. His number is 284-6435
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
idigtractors

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamatrix View Post
He did a fantastic job. For a little extra $$ he did an overwhelming job. Very pleased. I highly recommend him if anybody needs work done. We took the car to him on Sat. and picked it up on Tues. night. Very nice fellow. His number is 284-6435
Are you saying, for the regular price he does a so, so job, but if you give him a little extra $$$ he does a fantastic job?? Whoops, an overwhelming job.
idigtractors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:34 PM   #3
Formula260SS

yeah it's called you get what you pay for !
Formula260SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #4
This'nThat

Quote:
Originally Posted by idigtractors View Post
Are you saying, for the regular price he does a so, so job, but if you give him a little extra $$$ he does a fantastic job?? Whoops, an overwhelming job.
As a customer, you always feel special and want to come back if the business you're dealing with goes the extra step.

If you are the one providing the service, you always want to do a little extra for the customer who pays a little more for work that's done well.

Anybody who strikes up relationships like those do well; for all others, it's a crapshoot.
This'nThat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:36 AM   #5
dpg

haha - I think the polishing of the windshield was "extra"
dpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #6
idigtractors

Quote:
Originally Posted by This'nThat View Post
As a customer, you always feel special and want to come back if the business you're dealing with goes the extra step.

If you are the one providing the service, you always want to do a little extra for the customer who pays a little more for work that's done well.

Anybody who strikes up relationships like those do well; for all others, it's a crapshoot.
I'm sorry regarding my comments as they were meant to be a tongue and cheek comment.
idigtractors is offline   Reply With Quote