Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > Boating Issues > Speed Limits
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2006, 10:47 PM   #1
sum-r breeze

Angry My TV Segment

Did anyone catch the segment tonight(Wed 2/8/06) on My TV formally known as WNDS? Arnie Arneson did a number on the high performance boaters on our lake. She had a group on, THREE for the speed limit ONE agaist. Real fair representation...right... The speed limit doesn't affect me, my boat tops out at 45. But,what ever happened to live free or die? I really feel bad for the people who spent many thousands on a high performance boat only to be told by the latest transplants from the people's republic of Cambidge that they can't use them. (And I'm from Mass) Somehow that "we know more than you do" attitude has spread North to my beloved lake.I come to NH to get away from all the Massachusetts elite liberals. It looks like they are following me waving their law briefs and lobbying power to cram this legislation down our throats! good luck.

The breeze
Old 02-09-2006, 07:49 AM   #2
tis

Thanked 1,375 Times in 951 Posts

I cannot stand her. She is so obnoxious. I listen to that radio station a lot on the way to and from work, but when she was on at 12:00, I got so I could not bear to listen! I switched to another station! I guess they finally had to get rid of her because noone would advertise on her show!
Old 02-09-2006, 08:33 AM   #3
fatlazyless

Default ......arnie!

Sorry, I missed that but cannot receive that TV station. I only get Burlington VT for some crazy reason. As you probably assumed, I like Arnie. She has a law degree and is a real talking machine and good interviewer. It's a shame that WNTK and its' sister station fired her liberal butt off the air. Her's was an excellent source for information about New Hampshire.

It's good that she had a show devouted to the speed limits bill that just passed the NH House by about 40 votes and is headed for the 24 member Senate. I wonder who were the people on the show representing the two opposing sides and what where their main supporting arguments. If anyone has anything in print concerning her show and can post a link, it would be appreciated.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:55 PM   #4
Fat Jack

Might be rebroadcast tonight at 5. Don't know what channel its on where you are, but here in "Upton MA", it's on channel 17.