Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2020, 09:34 PM   #1
AC2717

Default Hat's Off to Parker Marine

Just wanted to make it a point to tip my cap and say a big thank you to Parker Marine. They waited for me at closing and made sure I received the right part this afternoon (when the parts books were wrong), so I can get my daughter and myself out on the water tomorrow for Easter Fishing, the first time ever for us! A true Mom and Pop institution still on the lake. I highly recommend them to every one. In a time when business and transactions are almost impossible they went above and beyond and they could have just ignored it all.

I say Thank you to Parker Marine! To everyone else, please make sure this business continues and thrives, they deserve it!
thinkxingu (04-11-2020)
Old 04-12-2020, 06:50 AM   #2
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC2717 View Post
Just wanted to make it a point to tip my cap and say a big thank you to Parker Marine. They waited for me at closing and made sure I received the right part this afternoon (when the parts books were wrong), so I can get my daughter and myself out on the water tomorrow for Easter Fishing, the first time ever for us! A true Mom and Pop institution still on the lake. I highly recommend them to every one. In a time when business and transactions are almost impossible they went above and beyond and they could have just ignored it all.

I say Thank you to Parker Marine! To everyone else, please make sure this business continues and thrives, they deserve it!
Great business, great people!

Free psych analysis from Jay (whether you want it or not)!!!
JEEPONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JEEPONLY For This Useful Post:
upthesaukee (04-12-2020)
Old 04-12-2020, 07:16 AM   #3
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Default Parker Marine shop- flood of 2006

Taken from the parking lot- looking through the mechanic's work area to the docks behind the bridge.
Attached Images

JEEPONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 02:55 PM   #4
Burnzee

Agreed! I had the pleasure of meeting with Kim and her family while boat shopping this past fall. We have purchased many boats over the years and I will tell you that her knowledge and communication skills were outstanding. From the minute I arrived...until now the customer service has been fantastic. I even had a few special requests when trading in my old boat and she could not have been more accommodating. Given my experience, I would recommend Parker Marine to anyone of my family or friends. Looking forward to continuing the relationship as our boating needs continue to grow and change here at the Lake.
Burnzee is offline   Reply With Quote