Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Support Forum > Site Support Forum
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2021, 08:51 AM   #1
DRH

Default Photo Keeps Disappearing

On 7/25 I posted to the Winni Wildlife thread entitled "Hummingbirds 2021". My post included a photo of a hummingbird that I had taken the previous day. The photo was linked from my Amazon Photo account. When I first posted the photo on the forum it appeared normally, but soon afterward it disappeared from my post. I edited the post and re-entered the link to insert the image, and the hummingbird photo again appeared.

However, the hummingbird photo again disappeared from my post a short time later. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or what is happening. I've inserted images in my forum posts for years and this hasn't happened before. Anyone have an idea of what's causing this?
Old 07-28-2021, 06:26 AM   #2
webmaster

Thanked 3,697 Times in 820 Posts

It's not me Don. It must be Google. Try saving the picture and then attaching it to the post. That's how I post my photos that are stored on Google images.
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 01:51 PM   #3
DRH

Thanks, Don. The hummingbird photo is saved at my Amazon Photos account. I tried inserting the link to the image into my "Hummingbirds 2021" forum post again this afternoon and it appears to be working, at least for the short term. Not sure what I may have done differently this time, but if it works I'm happy!

Thanks again.