Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2021, 07:44 AM   #1
feb

Default Anchoring a Water Trampoline

Wednesday's storm was the last straw for my 12 year old chain used to attach my cement anchor block to my water trampoline. It had corroded down to wafer thin. Unfortunately, my father, who has since passed on, installed this anchor block so I have no idea how heavy it is. I plan to visit Watermark this weekend and pick one up, but just curious how heavy those of you with water trampolines think it needs to be and if you have any alternative ideas.

Thanks.
feb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 08:00 AM   #2
winni83

We have ours anchored to a 500 pound concrete block. It was put in place by a diver using an airbag to get it in the correct location. All stainless steel chain and hardware.
winni83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 08:21 AM   #3
MeredithMan

Default Call John Baxter...JB Dive Services

....I would suggest don't mess around....Call John....He'll dive and remove the old stuff; properly size the concrete block you need based on the size and weight of the tramp; and will install it all with stainless steel chain and hardware. He can also provide seasonal services to put it out and take it in for you. Great guy; have been a customer of his for years
MeredithMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MeredithMan For This Useful Post:
Jeanzb1 (07-03-2021)
Old 07-02-2021, 11:58 AM   #4
Descant

Thanked 1,508 Times in 982 Posts
Default Can't read this?

For those using apps that prevent titles from being seen, the following was posted in the title above post:
"Call John Baxter...JB Dive Services"
Descant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2021, 02:09 PM   #5
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by feb View Post
Wednesday's storm was the last straw for my 12 year old chain used to attach my cement anchor block to my water trampoline. It had corroded down to wafer thin. Unfortunately, my father, who has since passed on, installed this anchor block so I have no idea how heavy it is. I plan to visit Watermark this weekend and pick one up, but just curious how heavy those of you with water trampolines think it needs to be and if you have any alternative ideas.

Thanks.
So Rather then getting another concrete block, I suggest calling a Dive service such as the one mentioned here, and re-use the old block.... it is likely just fine....