Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2018, 07:11 PM   #1
Downeast

Default A new Mex rest. in Ashland is in the womb...

Alas, piece in the valley. Though it's sad to see Dot's has traveled onto pastures, be it greener or bigger, another restaurant will take their place. This time a Mexican restaurant, at least per the sign clinging to the window.

If anyone knows more, please chime in as we, myself especially, look forward to another dining establishment to beat my tape worm into submission after a hard day of work.

Downeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:31 PM   #2
MBNeckguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downeast View Post
Alas, piece in the valley. Though it's sad to see Dot's has traveled onto pastures, be it greener or bigger, another restaurant will take their place. This time a Mexican restaurant, at least per the sign clinging to the window.

If anyone knows more, please chime in as we, myself especially, look forward to another dining establishment to beat my tape worm into submission after a hard day of work.

I believe it’s the same folks that have the Mexican places in Wolfeboro, Moultonborough, W.V. Valley, Lincoln and ?. My experiences with them have been mostly positive. Not super organized, polished service or esthetically pleasing but the food is always good. I keep going.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
MBNeckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 09:18 PM   #3
Downeast

Hi all, the new Mexican rest has opened in Ashland and it is a welcome addition! We landed during the week and on their 2nd night.

All seemed to run smooth and the food appeared to support it's taller prices.

The room off to the left as you walk in, is mostly likely where you will want to be this time of year, considering it has the gas fireplace.

We didn't notice any delay in the food and it was actually quite good, as well as the presentation, all of which was a nice surprise as the entre prices are that of Moultonboro location.

You cant go wrong with the food here, at least our meals were a great, and certainly a click above the traditional expectations one may have.

I encourage all of those with a cavernous belly to drop in and allow this outfit to beat your tapeworm into submission. its good food.
Downeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 09:34 PM   #4
8gv

Can I find them with the other Mexican restaurants listed under "food rentals"?
8gv is offline   Reply With Quote