Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-22-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
Rattletrap

Default Condo associations that allow pets

My wife and I are throwing around the idea of buying a condo in the Gilford,Laconia area. We have a slip in Gliford and the commute back and forth every weekend is wearing thin. Unfortunately most of the listings online don't mention whether or not they allow pets or if there are restrictions on what pets they do allow. We have 3 year old yellow lab and don't want to waste time looking at developments that don't allow pets. We aren't ready to contact an agent until we determine if there are any affordable developments that would work for us. So if you know of any condo developments in the general area that do please let me know.

Thank you
Old 02-22-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
kauriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattletrap View Post
My wife and I are throwing around the idea of buying a condo in the Gilford,Laconia area. We have a slip in Gliford and the commute back and forth every weekend is wearing thin. Unfortunately most of the listings online don't mention whether or not they allow pets or if there are restrictions on what pets they do allow. We have 3 year old yellow lab and don't want to waste time looking at developments that don't allow pets. We aren't ready to contact an agent until we determine if there are any affordable developments that would work for us. So if you know of any condo developments in the general area that do please let me know.

Thank you
Village at Winnipesaukee is pet friendly and also budget friendly. You can register up to 2 dogs for your unit and I'm not aware of any size restrictions. The best part is that the fees include water and wifi as well as snow clearing right up to the door so your only additional expenses are electric and insurance. Message me if you want more info or want pictures as we are tentatively planning to sell our unit sometime this year.
kauriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 10:53 AM   #3
Little Bear

When I owned at Samoset in Gilford, they accepted pets. We had 3 dogs at the time. Just had to "register" them with the Board of Directors.

Here's the contact number for the office:

http://samosetnh.com/Page/23494~3847...ement-Contacts
Little Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 11:55 AM   #4
Woodsy

Your best bet is a great realtor... I used Cami Navoy and she was great!

We bought in Moulton Cove - Very pet friendly!

Meredith Bridge is not dog friendly!

Woodsy
Old 02-23-2018, 07:40 AM   #5
Phantom

Hmmmmmmmmmm .............

This thread intrigues me (giggle) .......... seems someone may have foreseen this & suggested this to the Kidz a while ago !!

You know our place does !