Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > Boating Issues > Speed Limits
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2011, 09:01 AM   #1
NHBUOY

Default I Remember When 50 Was "Special"...

...I remember haulin' azz, wastin' gas, & scarin' the seagulls...playing Donzibaby in "overpowered" kneel-down pumpkin-seeds & 12' Starcrafts...the ski-races, ski-shows, and the crew in the "Penthouse"...wooden Centurys & Chris-Crafts, & plastic Correct-Crafts...Rayson-Crafts named BOO & riding in the "Red One" too...J.C. & the "Nitro-Circus" drag boats flyin' out of the bay at 152...watching D.M. in his magical Schiada radar at 120 mph by a nice cop on the dock at G & H on the "other side of the pond"...I was there for the change to offshore...the 100+mph Skaters, Stokers, Shadows, Velocitys, Hustlers, and Fountains when they were called Executioners...I raced when it was truly offshore...and passed those skillz to like-minded folk, before Tres Martin could vote...SOB's, twins, & tripples that went so fast they would not leave a ripple...I am NHBUOY...and I am a performance boater...The speed limit is "dead"...long live the speed limit...It was fun while it lasted...