Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > ForumFests > ForumFest VI (2009)
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
Lakegeezer

Default ForumFest 2009 Webcam Movie

A one minute movie of the ForumFest can be found on YouTube at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o56eD4xJlE

The Webcam for the forum this year presented unique challenges that were not all overcome. The event was held below deck on the Mount Washington, where it was pretty dark and Verizon Wireless's broadband signal is weak. Island Girl did a great job setting up the Internet connection, but we only got 55 pictures out of a possible 200. The Internet link just didn't stay up. The pictures that uploaded successfully are stitched into a movie, found on YouTube.
DRH (08-23-2009), Rattlesnake Gal (08-23-2009), White Rook (09-17-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 08:00 PM   #2
Hermit Cover

Default Ff 2009

I'm sure everyone enjoyed the afternoon aboard the Mount W. and the accompanying Forum Fest activities. It was quite obvious to Mrs. HC and me that lots of volunteer prep and planning went into this event...Thank You to all who planned and prepared, to the gracious Mt Washington crew, and to those who attended and those who contributed to the raffle and fund raising, making this afternoon a rousing success. I'm confident the Food Bank of the Salvation Army will be pleased with the results. Let's do this again!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermit Cover For This Useful Post:
callmeD (09-09-2009), Rattlesnake Gal (08-23-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #3
eillac@dow

Default A Big Thank You

On behalf of my mother (SnappyTapper) and I, I would like to say thank you to Don, the Webmaster, Rattlesnake Gal and Guy and Meredith Lady...and certainly to any other members involved. We had a great time at the Forum Fest.

I am close to a slient participant of the forum. I read alot..and every now and then...write in. I felt kind of funny attending the fest. But let me tell you...I felt just like one of the regular ole members. It was great to meet so many of you. Thank you to the forum members for the nice welcome. I had a really nice time. I loved putting the face to the name.

I look forward to being an active particpant in the forum.

Thank you very much.

Eillac@Dow
(Allie)