Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #101
tommy mack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkjoshuatree View Post
This sounds a lot like the statement I made about you in a another thread TOMMY MACK. Something to do with YOU'RE insecurities about money and how you insult people by telling them to keep their "petty change".

So on top of everything else you are (or are NOT I should say-kind, tactful, polite, pleasant, intelligent, well-spoken) you are also UNORIGINAL.

You should be proud!!! Keep up the great work.
believe me i do not want to be like you woman......im jus trying to make your foolish forum as un credible as it is....u people dont want to promote business ..u just beat stupid issues to death....get a life.....homo
Old 10-08-2010, 05:38 PM   #102
tommy mack

Quote:
This sounds a lot like the statement I made about you in a another thread TOMMY MACK. Something to do with YOU'RE insecurities about money and how you insult people by telling them to keep their "petty change".

So on top of everything else you are (or are NOT I should say-kind, tactful, polite, pleasant, intelligent, well-spoken) you are also UNORIGINAL.

You should be proud!!! Keep up the great work.
ok...genius of the lamp...come by monday....we will TALK...
Old 10-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #103
NoBozo

I'm disappointed at some of the responses here. A lot of Venom directed at someone who offers you a FREE meal..at his own expense.

"Bite The Hand That Feeds You" comes to mind. Just sayin..NB

Last edited by NoBozo; 10-08-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #104
tommy mack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakepilot View Post
If the sandwiches are free and donations aren't expected, which proceeds are being given to the girl??
everything that comes in....even your 25 cents.....
The Following User Says Thank You to tommy mack For This Useful Post:
pondguy (10-09-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #105
Rattlesnake Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBozo View Post
I'm disappointed at some of the responses here. A lot of Venom directed at someone who offers you a FREE meal..at his own expense.

"Bite The Hand That Feeds You" comes to mind. Just sayin..NB
Exactly what I was thinking when I read the postings of Tommy Mack.

I have no doubt that he had the best of intentions with his fund raising efforts but am surprised that a local business would seem to go out of the way to alienate potential customers. Most service businesses seem to understand the potential value that loyal customers represent. The ones that don't better have one hell of a good product or a never ending supply of new customers to offend.

We all make mistakes like calling this weekend by some other name. Most of us might thank the ones who caught the error and be apologetic for the mistake. The important thing should be to get the donors to his shop on the right date. I hope he raises a lot of money for his worthy cause. I also hope he decides to turn his flames from the forum back to his beef.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rattlesnake Guy For This Useful Post:
Rose (10-08-2010), tommy mack (10-09-2010)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #106
CGI3

Default Tommy Mack

Heya Tommy, are you not a bit concerned that Joshuatree may actually show up at your place, and explain to you, in person , why you are such a "Rude, Inconsiderate, Buffoon" Did you check out his profile photo? He's a "Beach Body" coach. He's got some big guns there buddy boy! I don't think you know who you are messing with. Watch your back Tommy!
The Following User Says Thank You to CGI3 For This Useful Post:
tommy mack (10-09-2010)
Old 10-08-2010, 09:29 PM   #107
jkjoshuatree

Default This Is The Exact Email Tommy Mack Just Sent To My Business Email...

...it's obviously edited to the extreme.

"come on over @#$% and we can talk...u piece of @#$% /@#$% less blank.... wear your thong,woman........i will ruin your business faster than u can say..small fries...."

Nice guy. Class act!

Someone got a little riled up, huh?

I guess the truth hurts. Second email in two days, but here's the kicker. When I tried to respond to yesterday's email, it came back as "unable to send". So he can throw profanity-laced emails but then closes the account before anyone can respond.

I think I just may have to add COWARD to that lovely list of character traits our dear friend Tommy Mack has.
tommy mack (10-09-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 07:17 AM   #108
VtSteve

Hey Tommy what gives?

I realize you are egged on at this point, but geez. Hard humor only goes so far, and some of the folks alarmed are not the usual goodie two shoes pile on enemies of their friends variety either.

You need to chill dude.

And JK, out of character man
(Loved your summer thread BTW)

Everyone needs to get back to their "Happy" Place. (still laugh at that movie, though I don't know why).

Nothing gets people going like the Restaurant threads

And to think some on this thread thought the boating threads were out of hand. Seriously? This is about roast beef sandwiches
The Following User Says Thank You to VtSteve For This Useful Post:
tommy mack (10-11-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 07:46 AM   #109
Argie's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy mack View Post
believe me i do not want to be like you woman......im jus trying to make your foolish forum as un credible as it is....u people dont want to promote business ..u just beat stupid issues to death....get a life.....homo
You just un-endeared yourself to a large segment of the population with that piece of bigotry. Absolutely classless.

This isn't Craig's List; there are rules at this forum and "no name calling" is one of them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Argie's Wife For This Useful Post:
Janet (10-09-2010), tommy mack (10-11-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 09:03 AM   #110
Shreddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy mack View Post
The statement that just put Weirs The Beef out of business...
The Following User Says Thank You to Shreddy For This Useful Post:
tommy mack (10-11-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #111
jkjoshuatree

Default Hey Steve...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
Hey Tommy what gives?

I realize you are egged on at this point, but geez. Hard humor only goes so far, and some of the folks alarmed are not the usual goodie two shoes pile on enemies of their friends variety either.

You need to chill dude.

And JK, out of character man
(Loved your summer thread BTW)

Everyone needs to get back to their "Happy" Place. (still laugh at that movie, though I don't know why).

Nothing gets people going like the Restaurant threads

And to think some on this thread thought the boating threads were out of hand. Seriously? This is about roast beef sandwiches
I agree. I got a little carried away. But when someone as rude and offensive as Tommy Mack starts insulting people for no apparent reason I get a little angry. I can usually let this slide but this guy takes the cake.

Then he emailed my business email (twice) and was vulgar and profane.

That's why I reacted the way I did. Reactionary? Yes. Responsible? Probably not.

If you go back and look at all of his posts you may notice the same thing I did. Tommy Mack just keeps spewing the same nastiness. He even uses the same words and terms over and over again (i.e. "petty" "woman" etc.).

The only conclusion I can come to is that he's not an adult business owner. He sounds like an angry, confused pre-teen. Maybe he hi-jacked his dads email without his dad (the real owner of Weirs the Beef) knowing about it.

Either way, I'm done.

I will no longer dignify Tommy Mack's insults and tirades with a response.

And I'm glad you liked my summer thread. Looks like I need some more time back up at the lake to get back to my happy place.
tommy mack (10-11-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 09:53 AM   #112
Argie's Wife

Default Change your handle to "Mud", man...

... and I can't wait for Pepper to see the comment about "woman"...
Old 10-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #113
topwater

Webmaster Don. Please lock this thread, this is not what this Forum is all about. Thanks In advance.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to topwater For This Useful Post:
Argie's Wife (10-09-2010), Janet (10-09-2010), tommy mack (10-11-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #114
jkjoshuatree

Default I Just Called Weirs The Beef...

...before I accused Tommy of writing anything on Winni.com I asked him if he had a son.

He said he did. I asked if it was possible that his son had hi-jacked his posts and was posting inappropriate material. He said maybe.

Then he asked who I was. I told him. Then I asked him if he called me a "woman" and a "homo." He said no.

I asked him if he posts on Winni.com and he said sometimes and that someone called him tactless and rude. I said that was me, because I think he is, but I also reminded him that at no time did I get offensive or use derogatory statements.

He then preceded to ask who the f@#$ I was. I told him a second time. Then he asked what the f@#$ I wanted. Again, I asked him if he called me a "woman" and a "homo". He told me to f@#$ off. He said he didn't even know what this was about, or who the f@#$ I was, or what I wanted.

For the third time, I calmly told him that his behavior and comments on Winn.com would not be tolerated.

He then preceded to swear at me for a few minutes before stammering and hemming and hawing about not knowing what any of this was about.

Then he hung up on me. Surprise, surprise.

Now here's what I find interesting. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked if it was possible that someone else was posting under his name. It was obvious that he was lying because he was so tripped up from being put on the spot that I could barely understand him.

But just for the sake of argument, if it was someone other than Tommy posting, wouldn't it be wise not to swear up and down at a potential customer who has a concern about improper use of the Weirs The Beef name online?

It sure is a nice day for a drive, don't you think?
Old 10-09-2010, 01:09 PM   #115
DJJ71

Default Wtb

This is crazy. How old are you people? Let it go already. Tommy is a great person,and extremely funny,not to mention the food at WTB is awesome. You beef haters get a life!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to DJJ71 For This Useful Post:
pondguy (10-09-2010)
Old 10-09-2010, 01:28 PM   #116
pondguy

Default Done

Quote:
I agree. I got a little carried away. But when someone as rude and offensive as Tommy Mack starts insulting people for no apparent reason I get a little angry. I can usually let this slide but this guy takes the cake.

Then he emailed my business email (twice) and was vulgar and profane.

That's why I reacted the way I did. Reactionary? Yes. Responsible? Probably not.

If you go back and look at all of his posts you may notice the same thing I did. Tommy Mack just keeps spewing the same nastiness. He even uses the same words and terms over and over again (i.e. "petty" "woman" etc.).

The only conclusion I can come to is that he's not an adult business owner. He sounds like an angry, confused pre-teen. Maybe he hi-jacked his dads email without his dad (the real owner of Weirs the Beef) knowing about it.

Either way, I'm done.

I will no longer dignify Tommy Mack's insults and tirades with a response.

And I'm glad you liked my summer thread. Looks like I need some more time back up at the lake to get back to my happy place.
Thought you were done?
Old 10-09-2010, 01:37 PM   #117
ishoot308

Thanked 4,941 Times in 1,917 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJ71 View Post
This is crazy. How old are you people? Let it go already. Tommy is a great person,and extremely funny,not to mention the food at WTB is awesome. You beef haters get a life!!!
Yeah...he's a real riot...
Closed Thread