Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-14-2007, 07:06 PM   #1
mrylmbt

Default Nadia's Sold?

So has anyone else heard that Nadia's got sold. word has it that there going to build a new Mcdonalds there.
mrylmbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 07:40 AM   #2
ladybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrylmbt
So has anyone else heard that Nadia's got sold. word has it that there going to build a new Mcdonalds there.
It is my understanding that a bank is going there. The restaurant is suppose to close in March.
ladybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
Weirs guy

Funny, last year it was going to be sold to olive garden, now its a bank or mcd's. Wonder what it'll be next year?

MaidenCove07, I say you go right to the source and call Nadia herself. Tell her about the bet and let her tell you how she pronounces it!

Now?
Weirs guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:51 AM   #4
valhala

Default Nadia's to become bank

Hi all,
I was at the Crazy Gringo this past Friday night, and happened to see Mike from Nadia's hanging out at the bar. I have not been to Nadia's in a while, but I remember Mike as the host/bartender. I asked about the rumors, and he told our group that Nadia's was going to close and a bank was going into that location. He would not say when this was supposed to happen, but added that he is now retired from Nadia's.
Too bad. It's nice to have independent restaraunts in the area for a little variety. But it is hard work, and who can blame the owner if the price is right.
valhala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #5
Resident 2B

If the closing rumors are true, and it is starting to sound like that is a real possibility, wouldn't be nice if they found a way to relocate. Just a thought!

It would be a shame to lose Nadia's!

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 12:49 PM   #6
sa meredith

Default 10/27/07

Maybe the place being sold co-insides with the fact she is being married this coming Saturday...(read this earlier in the thread). Just a guess...but perhaps she and her future husband have plans that involve other things, or even leaving the area. Too bad though. Went there just once, this past summer, and enjoyed everything...food, service, etc.,...just great.
Good luck to her.
sa meredith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 06:08 PM   #7
The Big Kahuna

Default Coming to an end

Nadia's is closing and it will be missed. Mike was a great guy and took great care of us. It is going to be hard to find a place that had the personal touch they had with their customers, and the food was outstanding. But as they say,"they made them an offer they couldn't refuse". Good luck to everyone that worked there.
The Big Kahuna is offline   Reply With Quote