Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-20-2007, 07:58 AM   #1
Mountain Mama

Default Grille 25 in Moultonborough

My family and I came to Winnipesaukee for the 4th. My grandparents used to bring us to the lake when we were kids and I wanted my kids to enjoy it as much as we used to. We came across Grille 25 on our way back from the country store in Moultonborough and decided to go for dinner. We were blown away. My husband and I shared the scallop appetizer which was amazing. The scallops were melt in your mouth. I have the pistachio crusted sea bass which was the best I have ever had and my husband had the veal marsala which he devored every bite of. The restaurant was very clean, the ambiance was lovely and the service was great. To top it all off, the deserts were to die for. We were so surprised to find such a wonderful restaurant in Moultonborough.
Mountain Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #2
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Prices??

How are their prices??
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:18 AM   #3
steadyon

I think their food is the best in the lakes region!
prices are average, not too high
every dish that we have tried has been fabulous
steadyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 06:24 PM   #4
PennyPenny

Default With Hesitation I post a Comment re:grill 25

With my hubby telling me to add to this thread, I do. We have had dinner in the pub a few times now. The atmosphere is nice and all however...this past sat. pm my son wanted to take us to dinner and he suggested grill 25 because we have always liked it in the past, he had never eaten there. Long story short, it was a costly mistake. 4 of us for dinner in the pub, 8 cars in the parking lot, no wait. We order our food, 45 minutes later the waiter,Jeremy, comes to the table and tells us he is sorry it is taking so long "the chicken is frozen". 10 min. later the food arrives. My Winni Dip, which I always order, was servered and the bun was so soggy there was no way I could possibly eat it with my hands. My husbands fish and chips had been sitting under the heat light waiting for the rest of the food. My son started eating his 1/2 chicken breast and cut into frozen meat. My daughters burger was fine though. The waiter was called to the table and my son sent the chicken back and did not want anything else at this point. All the waiter did was take the chicken dish off of the tab. No free drinks, appetizers etc. And the owner, who was in the pub all the time we were there never said a word. He disappeared untill we left. Needless to say, we won't go back again. We gave them more then enough times at bat and they struck out as far as we are concerned. Don't get me wrong, some of there food is great but the service we received on Sat night was not acceptable.
PennyPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:44 AM   #5
phoenix

we went ther last night and had great service and both of us enjoyed our food. Wife had talapia and I had chicken oscar and we both were impressed. waiter was very knowledgeable and promt