Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-22-2007, 09:57 AM   #1
moose tracks

Location: Loudon, Tennessee, foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains
Default Rossi's Italian Ristorante

On Rt 104 in New Hampton, just off I-93, exit 23 is Rossi's. This is a nice, homestyle Italian restaurant, in business for over 20 years. We always have a nice meal and feel right at home with Mrs. Rossi herself working hard in the kitchen and dining room. If you are lucky, her Italian Meatball Soup might be on the specials menu, it is delicious. Service is always friendly and efficient, especially when Sue is taking care of you. Save room for my favorite dessert, a cannoli with chocolate sauce on top...yummy!
Old 07-22-2007, 11:32 AM   #2
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 562 Posts

I second that.Rossi's is my Italian favorite bar none.Family operated...always warm and friendly.You'll think I'm crazy but I told Margo that she really needs to go up on her prices a little.Her delicious homemade lasagne has been $9.95 for the last 10 years.Wifey loves the chicken marsala.
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 06:27 AM   #3
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Talking Over 20 Years... Great!

Thanks for the good review of Rossi’s. Next time we are up that way we’ll check it out.

I suspect that there are a lot more good restaurant reviews out there, but no one wants their favorite spot to become too crowded!
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:01 AM   #4
mets3007

All the places that I go to have been mentioned already lol, Ames, Jtt's, Galley ( even though the portions have shrunk this yr), Paugus Diner, Donna Jeans and the Antler have been mentioned on here. If there is a good place that no one knows about I will let the forum know but I dont think there is.
mets3007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:16 AM   #5
NBR

After driving past Rossi's for many years we finally went for dinner. It has become our favorite. We quit looking at the menu years ago and just take our pick of Margo's specials.
NBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2007, 11:42 AM   #6
valhala

Default Two thumbs up for Rossi's

Add another positive review for Rossi's. Went this past weekend. We chose the seafood arroncini balls as an appetizer. We could have had them as the meal, they were so good. I went with one of Margo's specials; it was a large chicken cutlet done in a garlic/butter/white wine type of sauce with fresh mushrooms, peas, and summer squash. This was served with homemade garlic mashed potatoes and fresh green beans. All delicious. And the dinner rolls are very good too. Nice atmosphere. And the owner herself, Margo, is always there hard at work. That tells you alot about a place.
Oh, and they have good pizza too!
valhala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:33 PM   #7
moose tracks

Default Rossi's

Quote:
Originally Posted by valhala
And the owner herself, Margo, is always there hard at work. That tells you alot about a place.
I totally agree with Valhala, when the owner walks around the dining room to make sure all the customers are satisfied you know they care. You do not see that too often anymore.
Old 09-29-2007, 08:18 AM   #8
moose tracks

Default 10% Coupon

I just noticed that Rossi’s has two 10% off coupons in the coupon section of the phone book. (I never knew the phone book had a coupon section).