Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
secondcurve

Default Winnisquam Marine

Does anyone have any experience we these folks? I'm thinking of buying a boat from them. My initial impression has been quite good. Can anyone share their experiences?
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:03 PM   #2
bilproject

Default Great people!!

Bought my Four Winns from them in 2006. Would highly recommend them to anyone!!!Everything was done by phone and mail until I took delivery on the boat. I shopped at the NY boat show and got my best deal. Winnisquam beat the deal and held the boat till ice out when they delivered it to Winnipesaukee for me. That was after 2 hours spent on the water at Winnisquam going over operations with my wife and myself. Go for it!! As to service... I called on New Years day to leave a message. The owner called me back that day from Colorado where he was on vacation to tell me he would have his son e-mail that day pics of a boat that fit my specs and a deal that would beat my price from NY. By 5:00PM we had a deal. I just got an e-mail today saying their open house is this weekend.
bilproject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:30 PM   #3
jst_4_kiks

great place.....awesome service along with people that work there....very professional.....have a great selection of products/accessories in their showroom......plenty of quality used boats too.....check them out.... www.winnisquammarine.com

PM with any questions about marine repair
jst_4_kiks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:56 AM   #4
John E

My father bought a boat from them 2-3 years ago and was thrilled with their service.
John E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:24 AM   #5
klpjr77

Check out the iFourwinns website, it's a forum like this, but Fourwinns only, there are guys from across the country (Washington State) that swear by the Customer service and great people at Winnisquam Marine.

Click on this link and you'll see what I mean.

www.ifourwinns.com
klpjr77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
Skip

Smile Ed Crawford & Winnisquam Marine

I bought my Four Winns from Ed Crawford at Winnisquam. I will echo the previous comments....great people, fair pricing and an excellent service department.

I point as many people as I can in their direction...
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:48 AM   #7
EllyPoinster

If you are looking at a Four Winns boat, you should check with Melvin Village Marina as well. I have nothing but good things to say about both dealers but MVM made the better offer when I traded in for a new Horizon 180 a few years back.
EllyPoinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #8
CHSLTD

Thumbs up Top Notch Dealer!

Would highly recommend them...Service 110% of what I expected. I was leary of buying a boat from a dealer not on the "BIG LAKE". When I was not there they would come and get the boat if there was a problem (all new boats have a problem or two) and return it to my slip clean and fixed. Never had to go complain....great people!
CHSLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:26 PM   #9
Sunrise Point

Thumbs up

We bought a new pontoon boat from them 3 years ago and have been very happy with it and the service. We do not own a trailer so they haul the boat in and out for us.

This year, they were the only public gas dealer on our lake. The price they charged was always within reason. They did not take advantage of the situation.

I am always happy to recommend them. I didn't realize that they had a following on Winnipesaukee, but I'm not surprised.
Sunrise Point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
jrc

I bought my new boat from them, they are top notch. Great service and will bend over backwards to help you out. They really went the extra mile to get me the boat I wanted and the deal I wanted. It's a friendly, family place, no hard sell, and no BS.
jrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:01 PM   #11
winnisquam

Smile Winnisquam Marine Customer Service Team

My family has been on Winnisquam for over 60 years and have dealt with various mariners over the years. Ed Crawford and his team have the recipe, it's all about customer service, and it is their culture. . .

Various family members and friends have bought all types of boats over the years from Winnisquam Marine, and as there are issues from time to time with most products, there was always a satisfied customer at the other end.

I elected to purchase a malibu from a Massachusetts dealer and in recent years when I have had issues, I was serviced as if it was a 4Winns product, purchased from Winnisquam Marine.

It does not get any better than that in my book . . .
winnisquam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:09 PM   #12
secondcurve

Wow. Thanks for the references. I just committed to buying a pontoon boat from them. I shopped several dealers and came away with a great feeling about Winnisquam Marine so I purchased there. Obviously, I made the correct decision. I appreciate the input from everyone.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote