Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Diving Winnipesaukee
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
topwater

Default Scuba Divers in Moultonborough area

During my last Fishing excursion, My Fishing Partner accidently kicked 1 of my rods over board near STATES LANDING, it is in a very small area, in 14-18ft of water. Should be quite easy to find if your down there face to face with the bottom. I have taken my Aqua View camera out there and was unsuccessful in locating it.I would be willing to TRADE a day of fishing, or pay someone $25ish and pay to have your tank filled. My boat is a 21ft Bass boat and very safe. I could meet someone at Lee's Mills Launch and have them over my lost rod in 5 minutes. The worst part is the rod&reel are only worth $150ish, but it is my WIFE'S FAVORITE when she's fishing with me. This is just a shot in the dark request, but you never know!! P.S. the day I lost it was 5-9-09, so there has to be some sediment cover it I would think.
topwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:25 AM   #2
Grant

I'm in Tuftonboro, and heading to the Lake this weekend. I *may* or may not be bringing dive gear, as it's a really brief visit. If I do, I'll drop you a PM here this evening.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #3
Diver1111

Thanked 1,027 Times in 224 Posts
Default Lost fishing rod

I would be happy to take a run at finding the fishing rod and subsequently saving your marriage. Can you put a price on love? Yes. Won't speculate on how much...less than a Divorce Lawyer though-maybe.

Just came back tonight from diving 4 days in the CT. River in VT.; Found sweet rod and reel someone lost so I feel your pain-this thing was brand new-so their divorce must be pending. Also 1800's era stone grinding wheel among other artifacts.

I should be diving in the near future your way-have several targets-of-interest with new side-scan unit as well to work. Thanks for giving me a reason to come your way.

Please PM me for my phone number to coordinate meeting to put me in the area.

Diver1111 ("DiverElevenEleven")
Diver1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 12:06 PM   #4
crowsnest

Quote:
Originally Posted by topwater View Post
During my last Fishing excursion, My Fishing Partner accidently kicked 1 of my rods over board near STATES LANDING, it is in a very small area, in 14-18ft of water. Should be quite easy to find if your down there face to face with the bottom. I have taken my Aqua View camera out there and was unsuccessful in locating it.I would be willing to TRADE a day of fishing, or pay someone $25ish and pay to have your tank filled. My boat is a 21ft Bass boat and very safe. I could meet someone at Lee's Mills Launch and have them over my lost rod in 5 minutes. The worst part is the rod&reel are only worth $150ish, but it is my WIFE'S FAVORITE when she's fishing with me. This is just a shot in the dark request, but you never know!! P.S. the day I lost it was 5-9-09, so there has to be some sediment cover it I would think.
Did we ever find the fishing rod ?
crowsnest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
topwater

Absolutely, 1st-try, and by the way Hauns (Diver 1111) is a great guy and was a pleasure to meet. For his efforts he enjoyed a nice dinner and drinks at the Wolfboro Inn, and my wife to this day still uses that rod/reel.

Last edited by topwater; 04-01-2011 at 05:03 PM.
topwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to topwater For This Useful Post:
crowsnest (04-01-2011)
Sponsored Links