Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2018, 01:15 PM   #1
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts
Default Best Jump Pack

Hi friends! I've been reading a lot about dead batteries here and there and, while I've not had any issues at all, I've been thinking about picking up a new jump pack to replace my old Black and Decker.

So, looking for recommendations, with key attributes being size, weight, price, and reliability. Thanks!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 01:30 PM   #2
AC2717

Hands Down:

The Stanley 1000 Watt with compressor (has 500 amp instant starting power)
Here's a link:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Stanley-J...essor/13035281

3 of my neighbors had it, and then I bought, and have a 5th one buying it this week actually. Mine is two years old, and as good as first charge i put on it. Can put multiple starts on it and store it away, and still holds a great charge before having to recharge it

I also know of others that have it and love it

smith point boater (07-18-2018), thinkxingu (07-17-2018)
Old 07-17-2018, 01:31 PM   #3
ishoot308

Thanked 4,924 Times in 1,906 Posts
Default Micro Start

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Hi friends! I've been reading a lot about dead batteries here and there and, while I've not had any issues at all, I've been thinking about picking up a new jump pack to replace my old Black and Decker.

So, looking for recommendations, with key attributes being size, weight, price, and reliability. Thanks!

Anti Gravity XP-10 Micro Start. I have a couple of these in different sizes that I use for most everything. The XP-10 is approximately 3" x 9" x 1" thick and weighs only 18 ounces yet its quite capable of starting a 7.3 liter diesel truck! I have a smaller one that I use for my snowmobiles and they are unaffected by cold.

Super small, super handy and super powerful!!

https://shop.antigravitybatteries.co.../micro-starts/

Dan
Hillcountry (07-17-2018)
Old 07-17-2018, 01:41 PM   #4
thinkxingu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Anti Gravity XP-10 Micro Start. I have a couple of these in different sizes that I use for most everything. The XP-10 is approximately 3" x 9" x 1" thick and weighs only 18 ounces yet its quite capable of starting a 7.3 liter diesel truck! I have a smaller one that I use for my snowmobiles and they are unaffected by cold.

Dan
Love the size, but not the price! How small could I go if I went this route?

Old 07-17-2018, 01:47 PM   #5
ishoot308

Quote:
Love the size, but not the price! How small could I go if I went this route?

Well the website says the XP-3 will start a V-8 truck...

Here's a pretty cool video to watch.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7u8rQTt94

Dan
Old 07-17-2018, 03:16 PM   #6
Descant

Thanked 1,498 Times in 975 Posts

I have a "Rescue 1060" now. I had a coupoe from WlmSAR that were lightweight and didn't last, no oomph and no stamina. Also have Black and Decker. Bedtter, but still not enough oomph for bigger engines. My wife gave a the Rescue 1060, which is more a commercial piece. Weighs 50% again what the B & D weighs. It came from Interstate Battery, and I think about $250. In addition to flashing lights, compressor, work light, etc it has two AC outlets so I can plug in AC tools or recharge their separate batteries. It has never failed me, but being a little bigger it's a little harder to store on the boat.
Descant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:33 PM   #7
Garcia

I keep a Cobra CPP 12000 in my car. It has worked great to jump a couple different cars, mowers, and tractors - haven't had to try it in the boat yet. The small size allows me to just leave it in the car - and it doubles as a phone charger when needed. Not heavy duty but so far great for when I need it.
Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 03:58 PM   #8
codeman671

I have a Stanley 1000 watt as another poster above mentioned. I also just got the NOCO Genius Boost HD GB70. Very compact and more power.
codeman671 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 05:45 PM   #9
Joebon

I bought two of these and they are great. I was able to jump a Chrysler 440 5 times on one charge. We were water skiing and I had to shut the boat off every time someone went down. I normally would have headed home after the first jump, but I wanted to test the unit out.

Beatit BT-D11 800A Peak 18000mAh 12V Portable Car Jump Starter (up to 7.5L Gas Or 5.5L Diesel) with Smart Jumper Cables Auto Battery Booster Power Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MY9FZM4..._FdNtBbKN0VT8A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 05:07 AM   #10
ApS

Thumbs down Best Jump Pack...NOT This...

See the yellow ring at the handle? It says, "Call this number if you have difficulties". It rings three times—then hangs up. These smaller chargers aren't worth having, and should have a "sell-by" date on them.

I called because, from day-one, the unit wouldn't hold a charge. What I'd bought for $50 was a 20-pound flashlight! Reviewers said it wouldn't start a cold engine... Too heavy to justify a return, Amazon had me fuming.

Grousing for months after the warranty had run out, Amazon later responded to a call—listened to my complaint—and two minutes later, refunded my money.

Old 07-18-2018, 06:57 AM   #11
webmaster

Thanked 3,697 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:

Dan
I have also had an XP-10 for a few years and it is great. I've jumped a few cars and a truck without trouble. The people I help are always amazed and have taken a picture of it to order one. We've also used it many times as a battery pack to power phones and other devices when no wall charger or power port was nearby.

When I bought it I saw from comments on Amazon that there are some knockoffs that look almost identical and to make sure you are getting one from Anti-Gravity.

Just get one! You'll be glad you did when you need a jump in your car or boat.
webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 07:08 AM   #12
ishoot308

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
I have also had an XP-10 for a few years and it is great. I've jumped a few cars and a truck without trouble. The people I help are always amazed and have taken a picture of it to order one. We've also used it many times as a battery pack to power phones and other devices when no wall charger or power port was nearby.

When I bought it I saw from comments on Amazon that there are some knockoffs that look almost identical and to make sure you are getting one from Anti-Gravity.

The new ones are even nicer as there is no bulky wall charger to use or lose. It charges by a simple USB cable which is really nice as almost all boats, cars, snowmobiles and ATV's come with USB chargers now and if not you can always buy a 12 volt cigarette lighter outlet with a USB charger in it.

The two things that really impressed me are #1. How long it holds a charge. I literally have left one sitting a year with barely any charge loss. #2. Completely unaffected by cold weather. I carry one in my snowmobile and last year a number of days it was -25 below in Canada yet it did not affect the charge or it's ability to jump.

Dan
Hillcountry (07-18-2018)
Old 07-18-2018, 07:16 AM   #13
Hillcountry

Looks like there will be an Antigravity in my future...I do have a huge Schumacher jump pack at the house but wouldn’t want to carry it around much.
These little technological gems are something to take advantage of!
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 08:22 AM   #14
thinkxingu

Just a note that you can buy the XP-10 directly through the manufacturer for 12% off and free shipping if you sign up for their email program. With the discount, it comes to just under the Amazon price but, of course, you wouldn't have to risk getting a fake one (lots of reports in the comments).
Old 07-18-2018, 08:31 AM   #15
AC2717

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post

See the yellow ring at the handle? It says, "Call this number if you have difficulties". It rings three times—then hangs up. These smaller chargers aren't worth having, and should have a "sell-by" date on them.

I called because, from day-one, the unit wouldn't hold a charge. What I'd bought for $50 was a 20-pound flashlight! Reviewers said it wouldn't start a cold engine... Too heavy to justify a return, Amazon had me fuming.

Grousing for months after the warranty had run out, Amazon later responded to a call—listened to my complaint—and two minutes later, refunded my money.

I believe it, for some reason that 700 one is crapola and have heard others say the same thing. The 1000 has been around for a while, cold starts a boat easy, and PU trucks, has the compressor and also 12Volt and a USB hook up

I like it cause has everything in one when I go to get the boats and trailers, and the price is great, even if you only get three years out of it, its about $22 a year, but some of my neighbors have had theirs for 5 plus years. Also it fits rights under a rear seat in my boat, so i take it everytime we are doing more than just motoring around. I like the anti gravity ones alot, i'm just stubborn on the cost
thinkxingu (07-18-2018)
Old 07-18-2018, 08:31 AM   #16
webmaster

Thanked 3,697 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:

Here's a pretty cool video to watch.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7u8rQTt94

Dan
After I posted that I had a XP-10 I got mine out of the car and it's actually a XP-3. That may be all you need unless you need to jump many vehicles on one charge.
Attached Images

webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 08:34 AM   #17
Meredith AK

Default Xp-3

Our waverunner would not start the other day; we keep it at a friends house.
I asked if he had a charger and he gave me his XP-3. Started on first try and he told me that it would start any of his toys the first time (he has a LOT of toys).
Meredith AK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 10:21 AM   #18
thinkxingu

Hi, all! Antigravity has the original XP-3 for $55 with $16 shipped. The only difference is one vs. two USB ports and wall/12v charging vs. USB charging. Capacity is the same. The "new" XP-3 can be had for $107 shipped.

Is anyone interested in the original? If so, maybe a group buy can get shipping down to zero. Lemme know.

The Following User Says Thank You to thinkxingu For This Useful Post:
AC2717 (07-18-2018)
Old 07-18-2018, 11:13 AM   #19
Hillcountry

Quote:
Hi, all! Antigravity has the original XP-3 for $55 with $16 shipped. The only difference is one vs. two USB ports and wall/12v charging vs. USB charging. Capacity is the same. The "new" XP-3 can be had for $107 shipped.

Is anyone interested in the original? If so, maybe a group buy can get shipping down to zero. Lemme know.

I’ll go in on one with you!
PM ME with the details...
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillcountry For This Useful Post:
thinkxingu (07-18-2018)
Old 07-18-2018, 03:52 PM   #20
thinkxingu

I'll connect with you when I get numbers, Hill.

Anyone else?!

Hillcountry (07-18-2018)
Old 07-18-2018, 06:19 PM   #21
Woody38

How about just purchasing a new battery when the old one is several years old. I've learned that lesson not that I have taken my own advice. My batteries seem to last a long time. Also have now taken to using a battery minder. Several years ago the battery in one of the autos bit the dust. Called my service advisor who sent a new battery. Then I received a phone call asking me how I kept a battery going for 17 years. That battery never received any recharge.

---------------------------------------------

I am a retired workaholic and continuing aquaholic
Woody38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 06:28 PM   #22
thinkxingu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody38 View Post
How about just purchasing a new battery when the old one is several years old.
1. That won't help me with a dead battery after a day of boating--the GPS and radio are on the whole time we're anchored.

2. See #1

3. I like to be prepared for others, as well.

Old 07-18-2018, 08:40 PM   #23
NHskier

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post

I purchased one of these for emergency use with a C6 Corvette (6.0L engine). Only used it once in a test - started right up without a battery in the car. Even though I was careful about buying the unit sold by Amazon itself it appeared i ended up with a knockoff as it failed after a couple months. The case buckled open when something inside expanded. Kinda scary given some of the reports of L-ion batteries bursting into flames.

Amazon refunded the price after multiple attempts contacting Anti-Gravity for warranty repair were ignored. Replaced it with a Powerall Supreme unit which has been fine for about two years now.
Old 07-19-2018, 09:49 AM   #24
Woody38

Perhaps a consideration would be a deep cycle battery to operate the accessories. My last boat had 4 starting batteries and 2 deep cycle batteries to run the TV, radios and other accessory electronics.

------------------------------------------

I am a retired workaholic and a continuing aquaholic
Woody38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:17 AM   #25
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

https://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-XP...r+battery+pack

This is my vote... I bought it for several reasons.... Gives me jump start ability, I can also use it for my cpap machine when the power is out, or I am camping and don't have power....

I have run my cpap for several nights with out issue.... Charge seems to hold quite well.....
thinkxingu (07-19-2018)
Old 07-19-2018, 10:20 AM   #26
thinkxingu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody38 View Post
Perhaps a consideration would be a deep cycle battery to operate the accessories. My last boat had 4 starting batteries and 2 deep cycle batteries to run the TV, radios and other accessory electronics.

------------------------------------------

I am a retired workaholic and a continuing aquaholic
Yup. Or a $55 jump pack that I can use in a bunch of other applications.

Old 07-19-2018, 10:22 AM   #27
thinkxingu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIforrelaxin View Post
https://www.amazon.com/Schumacher-XP...r+battery+pack

This is my vote... I bought it for several reasons.... Gives me jump start ability, I can also use it for my cpap machine when the power is out, or I am camping and don't have power....

I have run my cpap for several nights with out issue.... Charge seems to hold quite well.....
I was looking at that a couple months back, and started looking at the JCA referenced above, but they're so big--like my old Black and Decker--that I'd never cart them around. My B&D still works great--about 10 years old--but it stays in the shed because of its size and weight.

Old 07-21-2018, 06:30 AM   #28
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,089 Times in 783 Posts
Default Jump Start

Seems like everyone has a jump start somewhere. Never had a need for one.

What does everyone used for a boat battery to cause such problems?

Interstate Dual Purpose Marine batteries have served my needs for decades! Extremely reliable. So much so, I replaced the batteries in my auto and truck with same battery I used in the boat!
Top-Water (07-22-2018)
Old 07-21-2018, 07:44 AM   #29
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post

Interstate Dual Purpose Marine batteries have served my needs for decades! Extremely reliable. So much so, I replaced the batteries in my auto and truck with same battery I used in the boat!
It’s called piece of mind...being prepared without having to rely on “seems like someone might help me out” if the dreaded dead battery situation arises at a time when no boat motor could be life threatening. Simple, really.
Old 07-21-2018, 09:13 AM   #30
thinkxingu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillcountry View Post
It’s called piece of mind...being prepared without having to rely on “seems like someone might help me out” if the dreaded dead battery situation arises at a time when no boat motor could be life threatening. Simple, really.
Not to mention it's practically impossible to predict a battery's end of life. In fact, last fall, when the temps changed quickly within a few days, my Escape battery--only four years old--crapped out without a warning.

For $50-60, it's cheap insurance while also being able to charge phones, etc. in an outage, on bus trips, camping, etc.

Old 07-21-2018, 10:49 AM   #31
noreast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post

Why carry jumper cables? I've never had a dead battery in my boat or my own car but I have a jump pack and cables, Maybe it will happen, maybe someone else will need it. The jump pack is great for extra electricity if needed for anything, As mentioned, everyone, except me, needs to constantly charge there phones. many have air compressors. It's not about having an unreliable battery. Battery's die in many ways. My wife's brand new car battery died last winter when it was -20 for a few days, the jump packs the easiest way to jump it.
noreast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to noreast For This Useful Post:
thinkxingu (07-21-2018)
Old 07-22-2018, 08:14 AM   #32
Cal Coon

There are some things that bring to mind the old cliche, "better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it". Jumper cables / battery packs are definitely one of those things I'd rather have. However, in my 56yrs of life, I have NEVER needed a backpack, and I still have a "flip phone"!! Go figure... Which brings up another cliche: "different strokes for different folks". Lol
Cal Coon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 08:55 AM   #33
ApS

Arrow Here's What It Looks Like Inside...

Quote:
Hi, all! Antigravity has the original XP-3 for $55 with $16 shipped. The only difference is one vs. two USB ports and wall/12v charging vs. USB charging. Capacity is the same. The "new" XP-3 can be had for $107 shipped. Is anyone interested in the original? If so, maybe a group buy can get shipping down to zero. Lemme know.
'Not sure if this is a good idea buying into "original" battery packs. I bought a "new" battery pack, but it turned out to be a dud. There are no "sell-by" dates on battery packs (that I know of, anyway).

As you said:

Quote:
Not to mention it's practically impossible to predict a battery's end of life. In fact, last fall, when the temps changed quickly within a few days, my Escape battery--only four years old--crapped out without a warning. For $50-60, it's cheap insurance while also being able to charge phones, etc. in an outage, on bus trips, camping, etc.
There IS a battery in battery-packs, as I discovered when recycling a Hurricane Irma-wrecked battery pack:

Attached Images

Old 07-22-2018, 08:57 AM   #34
thinkxingu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
'Not sure if this is a good idea buying into "original" battery packs. I bought a "new" battery pack, but it turned out to be a dud. There are no "sell-by" dates on battery packs (that I know of, anyway).

As you said:

There IS a battery in battery-packs, as I discovered when recycling a Hurricane Irma-wrecked battery pack:

Might not matter--I think we missed out on that one!

Old 07-22-2018, 09:03 AM   #35
Top-Water

Quote:

Dan
Not really sure how to politely say I have no opinions in this topic and really want to emphasize I really like "ishoot308's" posts. (Would love to learn some of his fishing tricks) But the video link posted above and what they are showing in the demonstration is really not a good thing to do. The test is a little misleading in one way by starting/ cranking the engine with the original / old maybe dead battery disconnected not a fair test. But that's not the real concern. The real concern is if you do get the engine started with just the "jump pack" with the main/ existing battery disconnected and then one of the leads using the alligator clips becomes un-done /disconnected for a split second, goodbye charging system on your boat or car in most cases. The video kind-ah suggests you could get the engine running then re-connect everything while the motor is running. (Never do this its a very bad idea.)

From the link below:

The moment he disconnects either lead from your battery, it's entirely possible he caused thousands of dollars in damage. Here's why...

Your battery does more than just provide electricity. It also shorts AC, spikes and transients to ground. Removing the battery from the circuit allows those spikes and transients to travel around, endangering every semiconductor circuit in your car. The ECU, the speed sensitive steering, the memory seat adjustments, the cruise control, and even the car's stereo.

http://www.troubleshooters.com/dont_...ct_battery.htm
Top-Water is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Top-Water For This Useful Post:
ishoot308 (07-22-2018)
Old 07-22-2018, 10:32 AM   #36
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top-Water View Post
Not really sure how to politely say I have no opinions in this topic and really want to emphasize I really like "ishoot308's" posts. (Would love to learn some of his fishing tricks) But the video link posted above and what they are showing in the demonstration is really not a good thing to do. The test is a little misleading in one way by starting/ cranking the engine with the original / old maybe dead battery disconnected not a fair test. But that's not the real concern. The real concern is if you do get the engine started with just the "jump pack" with the main/ existing battery disconnected and then one of the leads using the alligator clips becomes un-done /disconnected for a split second, goodbye charging system on your boat or car in most cases. The video kind-ah suggests you could get the engine running then re-connect everything while the motor is running. (Never do this its a very bad idea.)

From the link below:

The moment he disconnects either lead from your battery, it's entirely possible he caused thousands of dollars in damage. Here's why...

Your battery does more than just provide electricity. It also shorts AC, spikes and transients to ground. Removing the battery from the circuit allows those spikes and transients to travel around, endangering every semiconductor circuit in your car. The ECU, the speed sensitive steering, the memory seat adjustments, the cruise control, and even the car's stereo.

With all due respect Top Water, the guy in the video says himself (on a couple different occasions) that he "does not recommend doing this to your own vehicle", he is just trying to demonstrate the power of the jump pack. So of course he has to disconnect the battery to show that ALL the power is coming from the jump pack alone, with no possibility of any battery assistance. How is that misleading or unfair? And I don't see anywhere in the video where it suggests that you should get the vehicle running on just the jump pack, and then reconnect the battery...??? Why would you do that in the first place? That makes no sense at all. Everything in this video was for demonstration purposes only. And lastly, he disconnected one of the battery terminals from the jump pack when the bike was just cranking over, NOT running, again, just for demonstration purposes ONLY. Amazing how we can watch the same video and come away with two completely different perspectives... No criticism, just an observance. Makes me wonder how other's perceive the video.

Last edited by Cal Coon; 07-23-2018 at 04:25 AM.
Old 07-23-2018, 04:30 AM   #37
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top-Water View Post
Then read this:

A little misleading in the sense that with the dead battery removed from the equation nothing is lost trying to charge up the dead battery when connected in a parallel electrical circuit and all the energy in the "jump pack" can be used to get the engine to crank over.

I have no doubts these jump packs can crank an engine over, especially when you remove the possibly dead or shorted out out battery from the circuit.

A more fairer and safer test would demonstrate the jump start with everything connected including a battery that is compromised. Similar to what would happen if you called Triple AAA and they gave you a jump start.

When you watch the video, the part where he starts the truck, he really isn't really going anywhere unless he leaves that jump pack continuously connected, or runs the risk of damaging something if it gets momentarily disconnected.

No criticism here either, just wanted to point out "what they don't say" and the risk that it presents as part of a method to get an engine running with a dead battery. Charging system/electrical parts are very expensive for cars and boats and often come with (No Warranty).
We will just have to agree to disagree. I see the video for "demonstration purposes" ONLY, to show the power of the jump pack, nothing else, with the vehicle's batteries disconnected, and it makes perfect sense to me. If the batteries in both vehicles were still connected, and there was no way of knowing what condition they're in, how would you get any sense of the power of the jump pack? Because it's a video, you have to prove to the viewer that there are no camera tricks, so hence the disconnected batteries to show the power of the jump pack alone, with NO possibility of any battery assistance. And I don't assume that someone is going to drive the vehicle with the battery disconnected, and just run on the jump pack battery. That makes no sense at all. To me, the entire video was for "demonstration purposes only", and I get no sense of the video suggesting anything else otherwise. Maybe I'm just not explaining myself properly...
The Following User Says Thank You to Cal Coon For This Useful Post:
The Real BigGuy (07-23-2018)
Old 07-23-2018, 07:49 AM   #38
The Real BigGuy

T-W, a car battery will typically draw +/-30 amps when charging. A battery pack is rated somewhere around 300 amps or more. The dead battery would have minimal effect on starting in warm weather. Cold weather may be a different story. That’s why you need to charge an emergency battery pack every couple of months if you never use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Real BigGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:00 AM   #39
ApS

Question Your Thoughts...

I get twice-daily emails from Harbor Freight. I buy the occasional item from them and don't have to wait.

How about the price and quality of this Jump Pack?

https://www.harborfreight.com/Lithiu...ack-62749.html

Attached Images

Old 07-29-2018, 07:21 AM   #40
Hillcountry

Received my Antigravity XP-3 this past week...quick delivery! Nice little unit and it came almost fully charged. I plugged it into my USB for an hour and now it’s fully charged and on our toon, ready for an emergency...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hillcountry For This Useful Post:
Dad207 (11-23-2022), thinkxingu (07-29-2018)
Old 07-29-2018, 09:54 AM   #41
thinkxingu

Good luck, buddy! Given my price sensitivity, I held off and a couple days later the Gooloo GP-37 was on sale via prime for $45 shipped, so I picked one of them up. It has great reviews, with the only consistent negatives being that it's "old-school" by not having USB charging but 12v/110v. I prefer the latter, anyway, but I guess time will tell!

Old 07-29-2018, 10:43 AM   #42
Hillcountry

Quote:
Good luck, buddy! Given my price sensitivity, I held off and a couple days later the Gooloo GP-37 was on sale via prime for $45 shipped, so I picked one of them up. It has great reviews, with the only consistent negatives being that it's "old-school" by not having USB charging but 12v/110v. I prefer the latter, anyway, but I guess time will tell!

I’m sure it will be fine! Good luck with it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hillcountry For This Useful Post:
thinkxingu (07-29-2018)
Old 07-30-2018, 12:57 PM   #43
Oblio13

Quote:

Dan
Another vote for this. Started my stone-dead Duramax diesel on a bitter cold day and made me a believer. I've used it to start more than one boat, too.

Don't buy it on Amazon, though - there have been a lot of counterfeits there.
Oblio13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oblio13 For This Useful Post:
Hillcountry (07-30-2018)
Old 07-30-2018, 02:07 PM   #44
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblio13 View Post
Another vote for this. Started my stone-dead Duramax diesel on a bitter cold day and made me a believer. I've used it to start more than one boat, too.

Got mine right from Antigravity...
Old 07-31-2018, 12:41 PM   #45
SIKSUKR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblio13 View Post
Just bought mine on there but its shipped from Anti-gravity itself and the price was as low as the others.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:11 PM   #46
thinkxingu

Just a note, all, that if you use NEWMEMBER code on Antigravity's site, you can get 12% off and free shipping.

betterthanbacon (08-01-2018)
Old 11-23-2022, 06:42 AM   #47
ishoot308

Default Anti Gravity

Just an fyi to those interested….Anti Gravity is having a 40% off sale on their jump packs starting today through Black Friday. Use coupon code bf40 when checking out…

Dan
Dad207 (11-23-2022)
Old 11-23-2022, 02:37 PM   #48
Dad207

Location: Summer home at Echo Shores, Minge Cove; home in Baltimore MD

Just an fyi to those interested….Anti Gravity is having a 40% off sale on their jump packs starting today through Black Friday. Use coupon code bf40 when checking out…

Thanks for all of the good advice here-- at 40% off getting 2!
Dad207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2022, 12:51 PM   #49
John E

40% off is a killer deal. I bought this one by Noco based on a lot of advice from a boating forum I frequent. I paid $200 but I see it is on sale for $150. The
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Walked out on a Monday to a stone dead battery. Ordered it at 8:00 and somehow it was on my front steps before 11:00 that same morning. (I had a spare vehicle to go to work with) But 40% off an XP-10 is a much better deal.
John E is offline   Reply With Quote