Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Lake Issues > General Issues
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2016, 05:43 PM   #1
camp guy

Default Political conventions

At the risk of wading into risky waters, does it seem to anyone else that the speakers at the Democratic Convention mostly followed the same pattern of speech presentation, namely, start off speaking a little louder than normal speech, and then, as the speech went on, build the volume level to a point where it was virtually, if not really, at a yelling level.

The other point I picked up on was that the Repubilcan speakers ended their speech with the phrase, "God bless you, and God bless the United States", only a small handful of Democrats used this ending, most turning and just walking off the platform.

Just two thoughts.
Old 07-30-2016, 06:37 PM   #2
noreast

I know one thing, They both made me sick. I'm hoping to recover in time for the election, Then I can puke for about a month straight no matter which on wins.
Old 07-30-2016, 09:48 PM   #3
fatlazyless

Default ........ not one word!

And, what can you believe that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth?

Not one word!

Don the Con ...... is a wacko fruit loop ....with a bad hairdo .... and no offense meant to the fruit loops, breakfast cereal!

"And, what can you believe that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth?

"Not one word!"

This is a quote from VP running mate Tim Kaine spoken at a rally in Philly, three days ago, last Wednesday.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:52 AM   #4
camp guy

I don't believe a word coming out of the mouths on either side of ther aisle.

This season of conventions has brought out the worst on both sides. Present day politics is all about "getting elected", and has nothing to do with one's ability to "govern" (meaning, problem solve, protect our country, improve the economy).

I am so sick and tired of the relentless phone calls, relentless mail, and relentless TV ads, all designed to get their person 'elected', not ever showing any 'governing' skills.

We need a public-servant candidate, one with no personal agenda, no deep-seated ties to influence groups, and one who can think and act in the best interest of this country.

If you are out there, give me a call!
The Following User Says Thank You to camp guy For This Useful Post:
noreast (08-01-2016)
Old 08-01-2016, 10:02 AM   #5
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,625 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
And, what can you believe that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth?

Not one word!

Don the Con ...... is a wacko fruit loop ....with a bad hairdo .... and no offense meant to the fruit loops, breakfast cereal!

"And, what can you believe that comes out of Donald Trump's mouth?

"Not one word!"

This is a quote from VP running mate Tim Kaine spoken at a rally in Philly, three days ago, last Wednesday.
Hillary is not much better....speaking of liars....she holds the record
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2016, 12:33 PM   #6
noreast

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp guy View Post
I don't believe a word coming out of the mouths on either side of ther aisle.

This season of conventions has brought out the worst on both sides. Present day politics is all about "getting elected", and has nothing to do with one's ability to "govern" (meaning, problem solve, protect our country, improve the economy).

I am so sick and tired of the relentless phone calls, relentless mail, and relentless TV ads, all designed to get their person 'elected', not ever showing any 'governing' skills.

We need a public-servant candidate, one with no personal agenda, no deep-seated ties to influence groups, and one who can think and act in the best interest of this country.

If you are out there, give me a call!
Agree 100%, political party's should be outlawed.I Don't have the answers so please don't ask, but between the party's and the money, it can't and won't ever work. The party's are retail operations at this point, They only exist for the money.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #7
fatlazyless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
Hillary is not much betteur....speaking of liars....she holds the record
Would you buy a used car from Donald? He's the type of guy who could put sawdust into the transmission oil to mask a worn out transmission, and then tell you how 'this car is amazing!' and is good for another hundred thousand miles .....that's Donald .....the snake oil salesman.
Old 08-02-2016, 02:44 PM   #8
Acrossamerica

Quote:
Would you buy a used car from Donald? He's the type of guy who could put sawdust into the transmission oil to mask a worn out transmission, and then tell you how 'this car is amazing!' and is good for another hundred thousand miles .....that's Donald .....the snake oil salesman.
And so Fat and lazy you like the Devil incarnate. The princess of the constant lie. The taker of as much cash as she can steal. Are you one of the 47% takers we have amongst us? Just wondering
The Following User Says Thank You to Acrossamerica For This Useful Post:
Seaplane Pilot (08-02-2016)
Old 08-02-2016, 07:42 PM   #9
fatlazyless

Default ...... Trump's federal tax return?

No, I am totally pleased and proud to say that I'm a totally unemployed local loser ..... big time! ..... and I make my living by walking all over New Hampshire, which has no deposit on soda cans ....... and picking up empty soda cans for their deposit value down in Lowell, Massachusetts! Say-hey....is NH a great state.....or is NH a great state!

So's ....how's about Donald ....what's up with his federal tax return .... and what is your best educated guess what's in it that he does not want to make public? As you probably know, just yesterday, Warren Buffet who also is under federal tax audit, offered to show his tax return and invited Donald to do the same.....and Donald has said this morning on Fox-tv ......'no way!' ........to releasing his federal tax return.

So, what's up with that......what personal tax info could it possibly be that Donald wants to keep private? Does his return contain a tax info bombshell as Mitt Romney has suggested.....such as a very low overall tax rate .....or very small charitable contributions .....or some type of a financial link to Russia ..... or, maybe he is not as wealthy as he claims? ........what?....what? .... what could Donald Trump be hiding?

Last edited by fatlazyless; 08-11-2016 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 06:59 AM   #10
Boater

What was your hero Ted Kennedy hiding when he refused to release his tax returns saying "I value my privacy"? How about Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid? They both refused to release their returns. Hiding something? In fact most members of Congress didn't release their returns. Closer to home, former Mass. governor Daval Patrick also refused to release his returns. What was he hiding?

Maybe this is why we don't have good candidates. What normal person would want every aspect of their lives tunneled into and scrutinized looking for a gotcha. I'll be keeping my returns private. Won't you fatlazyless?
Old 08-03-2016, 07:40 AM   #11
noreast

Quote:
No, I pay a combination of local, NH, and federal taxes including about $9500/yr in local NH property taxes.

So's ....how's about Donald ....what's up with his federal tax return .... and what is your best educated guess what's in it that he does not want to make public? As you probably know, just yesterday, Warren Buffet who also is under federal tax audit, offered to show his tax return and invited Donald to do the same.....and Donald has said this morning on Fox-tv ......'no way!' ........to releasing his federal tax return.

So, what's up with that......what personal tax info could it possibly be that Donald wants to keep private? Does his return contain a tax info bombshell as Mitt Romney has suggested.....such as a very low overall tax rate .....or very small charitable contributions .....or a financial link with a Russian organization ..... what....what ....what could it be?
All of that, except the Russia part I'm sure. I guarantee he doesn't make nearly what he say's he does. He's a despicable human being, Probably not as despicable as Hillary though.
Old 08-03-2016, 10:25 AM   #12
fatlazyless

Hillary has excellent communication skills, is very smart, has a long record of government service, and knows Wash D C.

After Trump gets beat bad on Nov 8, the Clinton-Kaine team will prove out to be a long serving, and hard working dynamic duo with job#1 to bring the country together. ...

www.hillaryclinton.com
Old 08-03-2016, 10:41 AM   #13
Seaplane Pilot

Quote:
Hillary has excellent communication skills, is very smart, has a long record of government service, and knows Wash D C.

After Trump gets beat bad on Nov 8, the Clinton-Kaine team will prove out to be a long serving, and hard working dynamic duo with job#1 to bring the country together. ...

www.hillaryclinton.com
And don't forget to add: Has never held a real job (always feeding at the government trough) and has never accomplished anything worthwhile. She is an EXCELLENT liar though, for which she deserves the highest honors.
Old 08-03-2016, 01:06 PM   #14
Acrossamerica

Quote:

www.hillaryclinton.com
Jeez, I open this blog and I now have Kool Aide all over my key board. You have got to stop drinking that stuff it is not good for you nor for my keyboard.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Acrossamerica For This Useful Post:
noreast (08-03-2016), Seaplane Pilot (08-03-2016)
Old 08-03-2016, 02:15 PM   #15
Seaplane Pilot

Default As I was saying......................

Quote:

www.hillaryclinton.com
http://www.infowars.com/hillarys-top...complishments/
Old 08-06-2016, 06:05 AM   #16
fatlazyless

Default ....endorsed by the Donald???? (roll eyes!)

So, last night, August 5, Donald spoke his endorsement for Paul Ryan, John McCain, and Kelly Ayotte at a rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Here in New Hampshire, Donald is now down 15-points to Hillary, and Kelly Ayotte is down 10-points to Maggie Hassan ....... so's for Kelly Ayotte .....is Donald's endorsement a good thing, or a bad thing????

Like......will we be hearing Kelly say ....... yes, thank you Donald Trump so very much!

Seems like Donald's endorsement is about as welcome as an itchy red rash of poison ivy, all over your arms and legs!

So, here's the cure for New Hampshire ...... www.maggiehassan.com

Last edited by fatlazyless; 08-06-2016 at 07:29 AM.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:06 AM   #17
Acrossamerica

Quote:
So, last night, August 5, Donald spoke his endorsement for Paul Ryan, John McCain, and Kelly Ayotte at a rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Here in New Hampshire, Donald is now down 15-points to Hillary, and Kelly Ayotte is down 10-points to Maggie Hassan ....... so's for Kelly Ayotte .....is Donald's endorsement a good thing, or a bad thing????

Like......will we be hearing Kelly say ....... yes, thank you Donald Trump so very much!

Seems like Donald's endorsement is about as welcome as an itchy red rash of poison ivy, all over your arms and legs!

So, here's the cure for New Hampshire ...... www.maggiehassan.com
In as much as you appear to be an unabashed Liberal could you tell us WHY? Why do you believe that the government can do all things better than the private sector. And tell us why we should be offering free stuff to people who have proven not interested in seeking employment?
NoBozo (08-06-2016)
Old 08-06-2016, 01:28 PM   #18
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrossamerica View Post
In as much as you appear to be an unabashed Liberal could you tell us WHY? Why do you believe that the government can do all things better than the private sector. And tell us why we should be offering free stuff to people who have proven not interested in seeking employment?
Private sectors have a hard time self regulating themselves when it comes to financial, social, and environmental issues. So far conservatives just don't get it when it comes to those three very important issues.
Old 08-06-2016, 07:25 PM   #19
fatlazyless

Default ....and some good news!

After the worst political week ever for Donald Trump, here is some good news. Donald is still polling very well with members of the Duck Dynasty family........hurray for the Donald!
Old 08-06-2016, 08:47 PM   #20
Acrossamerica

Quote:
After the worst political week ever for Donald Trump, here is some good news. Donald is still polling very well with members of the Duck Dynasty family........hurray for the Donald!
You might also like to have a look at the latest poll out today. Ms. Pantsuit is down from a 10 point lead to a 3 pt. lead which is within the margin of error. Always remember it is not over until the fat lady sings. So can we anticipate Hillary singing on election day - "So Long It Has Been Good To Know You" as she and Bubba head off into the sunset.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:26 AM   #21
fatlazyless

Default ... totally fair and balanced

Yes ...... well ..... that must be a poll from Fox-tv .... which .... as everyone knows .... is totally fair and balanced.

Here's a 1:43 you tube with Donald returning a couple tennis balls with Serena in April, 2015. After Nov 8, he'll have lots more time to work on his tennis game:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=04PxQm_L1Hs

...and a magazine profile from December 2015: http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2015/...layboy-profile

....and Donald Trump's luxurious helicopter, April 2015: https://youtube.com/watch?v=pnadHzmrp7U

Last edited by fatlazyless; 08-07-2016 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:29 PM   #22
noreast

Across America & Rusty, You are both absolutely right, The Gov screws up everything they touch and the private sector try's to get away with murder over and over till we have to regulate them to keep a middle class. But neither party can admit there way doesn't work and come to a helpful conclusion. The party's are destroying the country.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:29 PM   #23
Acrossamerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreast View Post
Across America & Rusty, You are both absolutely right, The Gov screws up everything they touch and the private sector try's to get away with murder over and over till we have to regulate them to keep a middle class. But neither party can admit there way doesn't work and come to a helpful conclusion. The party's are destroying the country.
And your solution is?
Old 08-07-2016, 04:45 PM   #24
noreast

Quote:
And your solution is?
To start, don't vote for a republican or democrat ever again. Obviously won't happen over night, but we have to start somewhere at some point, why not now? Maybe someone will have the balls to run as an indi after seeing how NH treated the front runners compared to Bernie and The Donald. I think people have finally had enough. Haven't you?
Old 08-07-2016, 06:05 PM   #25
NoBozo

Really: I'm not making this up...FLL was my favorite New England Yankee. I have a New outlook on FLL. Not so much... Much Sadness..NB
Old 08-08-2016, 12:53 PM   #26
Rusty

Quote:
You might also like to have a look at the latest poll out today. Ms. Pantsuit is down from a 10 point lead to a 3 pt. lead which is within the margin of error. Always remember it is not over until the fat lady sings. So can we anticipate Hillary singing on election day - "So Long It Has Been Good To Know You" as she and Bubba head off into the sunset.
Clinton has a 10-12% national lead in the polls. 15% lead in NH.
Old 08-09-2016, 06:55 AM   #27
fatlazyless

Default ... a gold plated Marine presidential helicopter!

Heard last night on Fox-tv that Donald has started negotiating a deal with the Marines to remodel the interior of the Marine Corps One helicopter up to the Donald's interior standard's with 24-carrot, gold plated handles, knobs, escutcheons, etc ....... otherwise he will be using his own Trump-Force One, Sikorsky chopper.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pnadHzmrp7U

Donald was quoted to say: "Without solid gold plating inside the Marine Corps One chopper....... it is simply no deal for me ....... achtung!"... and he walked away.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:37 AM   #28
Acrossamerica

Quote:
Heard last night on Fox-tv that Donald has started negotiating a deal with the Marines to remodel the interior of the Marine Corps One helicopter up to the Donald's interior standard's with 24-carrot, gold plated handles, knobs, escutcheons, etc ....... otherwise he will be using his own Trump-Force One, Sikorsky chopper.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pnadHzmrp7U

Donald was quoted to say: "Without solid gold plating inside the Marine Corps One chopper....... it is simply no deal for me ....... achtung!"... and he walked away.
You need to put away your collection of fantasy comics and live in the real world. Right now we have to use an analogy a very large house that has the roof on fire (The central government) but the occupants of the house (The people of the country) do not care because it has not reached the first floor where they live. Sooner or later they will realize the situation and will be quite pissed at the entire event. And a pissed populace has never been a good thing for the elite in any country.
Old 08-09-2016, 12:18 PM   #29
camp guy

Your last sentence is some of your best writing to date. Should be quite interesting when the 'top' figures out the 'bottom' is unhappy.
Old 08-09-2016, 03:50 PM   #30
Acrossamerica

Quote:
Your last sentence is some of your best writing to date. Should be quite interesting when the 'top' figures out the 'bottom' is unhappy.
Throughout history the "top" usually never figures it out until the "bottom" has breached the castle walls and are inside the gates. By then it is too late for the "top". Maybe this time around the "top" will be just a bit smarter. History is there for all to read and learn from. Those that do not, suffer he consequences.
noreast (08-09-2016)
Old 08-09-2016, 05:16 PM   #31
Acrossamerica

Default Why Liberal exhibit such a high rate of mental disorder

I have finally figured out why many (but not all) liberals exhibit such a high incidence of mental instability. It comes from living in a totally PC world.

1. They deep down know that they are in the minority in the country and hence may be disliked by more people than they are liked by. This can be debilitating on a persons ego particularly in areas where the second amendment is a priority.
2. This leads us to the political correctness. If one filters everything they hear through PC many "dog whistles" are set up and while a dog can be taught to respond to a particular whistle. Too many different dog whistles all coming at the same time can be extremely upsetting. We see this among the snowflake generation who know only liberal indoctrination in the school systems. When they are confronted by the real world and those who do not subscribe to PC talk, they are so confused they demand "safe spaces" where there are no "Dog Whistles"

To site but three "Dog Whistles" - the mere mention of the second amendment sets off all manner of fears in the no guns crowd.

The word immigration in the PC world is never put with the word Illegal, so when a non-PC person talks about illegal immigration the liberal mindset never hears the word illegal and goes off on another wild chase after that "dog whistle"

And then there is the biggie - Abortion - babies being killed and the safe space words of tissue mass, unviable tissue mass, rather than unborn children. Put abortion and unborn children in the same paragraph and the "Dog Whistle" signal shouts women's reproductive rights not killing babies.

So you can readily understand how easy it must be for a person born with normal DNA but indoctrinated into the liberal way to not become mentally unstable.
Old 08-09-2016, 09:03 PM   #32
ApS

Exclamation "Herself" Has an Increasingly-Severe Health Problem...

Quote:
I don't believe a word coming out of the mouths on either side of the aisle. This season of conventions has brought out the worst on both sides. Present day politics is all about "getting elected", and has nothing to do with one's ability to "govern" (meaning, problem solve, protect our country, improve the economy). I am so sick and tired of the relentless phone calls, relentless mail, and relentless TV ads, all designed to get their person 'elected', not ever showing any 'governing' skills. We need a public-servant candidate, one with no personal agenda, no deep-seated ties to influence groups, and one who can think and act in the best interest of this country. If you are out there, give me a call!
1) You haven't seen "relentless TV ads" from the Trump quarter. "The Donald" has spent zero dollars on TV ads.

2) Hillary's home team of photographers has instructions to NOT TAKE photographs of HRC climbing stairs into aircraft. Here, they're dutifully aiming their cameras at the ground while a Reuters photographer, somewhere, is risking his job!

The "agent" holding her left arm is one of at least two who carries a syringe at all times.
Old 08-10-2016, 04:37 PM   #33
camp guy

Someone's health is, well, personal, but in the case of a person who wants to be the 'leader of the free world'[, I do think that person's health status is up for discussion.

So, in the forgoing picture, either we have a person with a health issue, who needs assistance, or, (Heaven's forbid) we have a person who spent too much time at lunch staring into the bottom of a 'stemmed glass'.

Since I can't see the face of the person, I won't suggest an answer to this question.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:31 PM   #34
fatlazyless

Default .... a tennis match: Hillary vs Donald .....be there!

So, why not a tennis match, best two out of three sets between Hillary and Donald to be held in the first week of September at the U.S. Tennis Open in New York!

Debates are all about debating, but tennis is all about playing tennis!

So, who is the better tennis player, Hillary or Donald? Hillary is age 68, and Donald is age 70.

Ronald Reagan, the oldest president, was born on Feb 6, 1911, and started his 8-year term as pres on Jan 20, 1981, so he was age-69 and 11-months on his first day on the job, but Trump would be even older than Reagan. Reagan was one hell of a much better guy than Trump!

Donald Trump ......... you are no Ronald Reagan. The U.S. Navy should consider naming a trash hauling barge after Trump ...... and name it the T. B. D. ....... the Navy utility 'Trash Barge Donald' .... and put it to work ala Donald ....... talk a lot of trash......what a trashy guy!
Old 08-10-2016, 06:32 PM   #35
Rusty

The Trumplican party of ONE.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:46 PM   #36
NoBozo

Default Just Wondering

What's WRONG with Hillary. Diazepam Injection Pens....?. A "handler" (Not SS) who may be a doctor right next to Hillary with pen at the ready...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...bts-about-her-

Nothing to see here folks. Just Move On. Just sayin. NB
Old 08-11-2016, 07:37 PM   #37
Seaplane Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBozo View Post
What's WRONG with Hillary. Diazepam Injection Pens....?. A "handler" (Not SS) who may be a doctor right next to Hillary with pen at the ready...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...bts-about-her-

Hopefully she's imploding. Her head is spinning because she can't keep up with all the lies she is spewing out.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:40 AM   #38
ApS

Question Brain Disorder Necessary to Want The Presidency?

Still no face in the picture, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoBozo View Post
What's WRONG with Hillary. Diazepam Injection Pens....?. A "handler" (Not SS) who may be a doctor right next to Hillary with pen at the ready... http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...bts-about-her-
A later video shows the "injection pen"—carried by the same agent—can be mistaken for a small flashlight to light Herself's safe passage to stairs.

Hillary at a DNC conference had what appears to be a prolonged seizure, that some are calling "early-onset subcortical vascular dementia". Indications (since 2013) are, that the condition is getting worse.

As that particular videotaped seizure continues, two interviewing reporters frown, show concern, then obvious distress as the episode continues. I took a screenshot of those reporters, who began their interview with broad smiles.

'Course, VP Joe Biden has had two brain surgeries, and he's second in line to the Presidency.
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2016, 09:31 AM   #39
fatlazyless

Default Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

Is Donald Trump a sociopath?

https://www.quora.com/Is-Donald-Trump-a-sociopath