Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-09-2022, 09:56 AM   #1
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,959 Times in 1,210 Posts
Default Anika's Pizza (Formerly Artie's)

Bug Bug and I hit up Anika's Saturday for the first time. Got there at noon, and the new owners were frazzled as their help hadn't shown up (common: see current VK thread).

Ordered a meatball sub, BBQ chicken pizza, fries, and a 2-liter of soda for $41.16, which I thought was pricey.

Sub = just ok, pizza was great, fries were, well, fries. What we liked most about our visit was the theme, video game, and candy counter.

We now have 4 decent pizza places on the 25 stretch: Piccolo, Elvio's, Greene's Market, and Anika's. Of them, I think Greene's and Piccolo are by far and away the best value, Elvio's somewhere in the middle, and Anika's a fun place to visit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 01:39 PM   #2
phoenix

I wondered how it was. We seem to have an abundance of Italian restaurants within a few miles of each other adding in Gusto and osteria poggio
Old 05-10-2022, 09:06 AM   #3
Shreddy

Popped in hoping they'd have slices for a quick fix/try, no dice. The lady and gentleman in there seemed nice enough but were very caught off guard that I came in unexpected looking for a slice and was told they had 3 pizzas for pickup to get to before they could make pizza for slices. Hope it works out for them, but I think they're going to need to pickup speed/volume to make it around here. Will try again sometime, always looking to try new za no matter how good or bad