Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2022, 06:33 AM   #1
Geneva Point

Default Recommendations for Roof Repairs

I'd like recommendations for someone to do shingle roof repairs for a 2 story lake house in Moultonborough, please. I'm looking for someone reputable, knowledgeable and experienced in the lakes region who knows about the effects of driving lake wind and rain on a northward facing house located on a point. Thanks.
Geneva Point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 08:48 AM   #2
bigdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneva Point View Post
I'd like recommendations for someone to do shingle roof repairs for a 2 story lake house in Moultonborough, please. I'm looking for someone reputable, knowledgeable and experienced in the lakes region who knows about the effects of driving lake wind and rain on a northward facing house located on a point. Thanks.
The condo complex I used to live in always used 'Piper' roofing for years.
Always reliable, and decent rates.

They're located in Belmon, Phone: (603) 528-3531

Good luck !
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 09:14 AM   #3
John Mercier

GBR 603-393-3947
Carl Smith
John Mercier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 10:10 AM   #4
Mark Dagoumas

Default Jms roofing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneva Point View Post
JMS ROOFING TEMP ESTIMATE
Hi my name is Mark Dagoumas from estimating@jmsroofingnh.com www.roofreplacementnh.com603-455-2014
Thank you for allowing JMS Roofing LLC to bid your personal home
Below are several options to choose from when selecting a new roof for your homePlease click on links to view profiles and color choices This is only a temporally estimate and not our detailed contract to follow when you narrow it down then we can provide more detailed contract for your install and color choices Any questions please email or call Mark at 603-455-2014 thank you
1) Exposed Fastener Metal panel 3' wide Taylor Steel Color Chart.pdf and profile max panel High-Quality Metal Roofing & Siding | MetalMax or Everlast II product - Everlast Roofing
$

2) SL-16 snap & lock 16" wide or 20" wide
24 gauge Standing Seam panel Everseam Product - Everlast Roofing$

3) Wakefield Bridge Metal Shingles http://www.idealroofing.ca/mobile/en...ieldbridge.php
$

4) GAF Architectural Asphalt Shingles GAF | Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles
$
We also offer Commercial/Industrial Rubber, PVC, Residential Siding, Roofing Repairs, Minor construction when were installing your roof Thank you From JMS Roofing llc"JMS Roofing LLC is a commercial, industrial, and residential roofing company serving the central New Hampshire and North Shore Massachusetts areas. We’ve been providing high-quality roof replacement, repair, and restoration services since 2007. Today, JMS is certified and proficient in the use of various types of roof systems. We use quality roofing products such as roof coating restoration systems, EPDM, PVC, BUR, shingle, and metal roofing—all backed by the best manufacturer warranties in the industry. JMS Roofing knows your roof is an investment that shouldn’t be taken lightly. Our installers go through manufacturer training to stay up to date on installation protocols to offer top quality installations on a variety of today’s most sough"Mark Dagoumas your roofing consultant 1-603-455-2014
Mark Dagoumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 01:51 PM   #5
SailinAway

I had my roof replaced last year by Steve Krauz in Franklin. The price was better than several other companies I talked to. I would say that the crew was a bit rough around the edges but congenial. The work was well done and started and finished on schedule, and the cleanup was very good. I especially appreciated that Steve was willing to discuss and negotiate all of the materials so I ended up with durable and affordable products. Any problems that arose were easily discussed and resolved in the course of the work. It's now been 7 months with no leaks or other problems. I recommend finding a contractor right now to be sure you can get on their list before fall. I started looking in May and many contractors were already booked for the year.

I chose the above-mentioned GAF Timberline HDZ shingles after a ton of research and checking many professional reviews. So far so good! Not surprisingly, they've gone up $7 a bundle at Home Depot.
SailinAway is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2022, 03:43 PM   #6
boo

Default Blue moon builders

My name is corey boucher from Blue Moon Builders. I've been installing roofs on the lake for over 20 years on waterfront homes...very familiar with how strong the winds get. I would be happy to take a look at your roof and provide a quote for the repairs needed.
Bluemoonbuilders@msn.com, or call 603-393-5229, or you can reply Herr.
I look forward to hearing from you.
boo is offline   Reply With Quote