Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-27-2006, 08:33 AM   #1
mcdude

Thanked 1,044 Times in 490 Posts
Default Abondante / Meredith

I was looking to add this link to the Abondante thread and find that we do not have an Abondante thread.

Has anyone been?

Here's their website.

mcdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 09:40 AM   #2
Gatto Nero

Default Great Place

My wife and I went there last summer with a group of about 6 or 8. We had a great time. The food was very authentic Italian and delicious. The place is small but I think that's a good thing. It was just like being in Italy again. While we were there we had the opportunity to spend some time with their wine supplier. He just happened to be there and was walking around and speaking with the guests. We learned a lot about wine and had a great time all around. I would most definitely recommend it. If fact, I think it's about time we head back there and try it again. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:04 AM   #3
Woodsy

McDude...

The Princess and I have eaten there on several occasions. The food was always interesting and top notch. The prices are very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Abbondante.

Woodsy
Old 03-27-2006, 11:15 AM   #4
Phantom

Add our voice to the crowd -- we love it there -- just never brought it up here because it is so small & don't want to find ourselves never being able to get a table
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 12:08 PM   #5
tricia1218

We finally made it there last summer after great recommendations from friends. I would definelty go back.
tricia1218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2006, 12:13 PM   #6
BlackCatIslander

Default Abondante

I will echo all the other respondants. My wife and I have eaten there a number of times over several years now and have always enjoyed the food and the experience. We highly recommend it.
BlackCatIslander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 07:19 PM   #7
skisox24

Default Main Street's best kept secret

We have been regulars at Abondante for three years now. We have never been disappointed with the quality of the food, its preparation, or the service. This restaurant has limited seating which serves to enahance its intimacy. My wife and I really enjoy the outside patio in the summer (its in the back of the building and only contains four or five tables).

This restaurant is very knowledgeable about its wines and the food that it serves. Always a refreshing variety of specials with fresh ingredients and tasty preparations. We consider Abondante to be among the top three restaurants in the region.
skisox24 is offline   Reply With Quote