Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > General Discussion
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-14-2007, 08:33 AM   #1
Winni Luvr

Default Moose Tours & Zip-Lining

I have been coming up to the lake since I was a child (40 yrs or so) and I have continued the tradition with my children. We basically spend the majority of the week on the lake, but always take a day to go up to the Mountains to enjoy some of the attractions. Thing is, we have done and seen most of the major attractions now multiple times and this year we wanted to try out something different.
I noticed that there is now a Zip-Line adventure in Lincoln which looked really exciting (but hopefully not too scary) and I was wondering if anyone had tried it out and if so, is it worth the $85 non-refundable fee for reserving a space.
Also, as I figured we would make it a full day adventure in the mountains, I see that there are Moose Tours in the same area at night, and was curious if anyone had tried that out and if you actually get to see Moose. Our stuffed Moose collection is getting quite large, with my Moose lamps,towels,magnets,statues,etc.......but in all of my years going to NH, I have never seen an actual live Moose ...so I would really like to see the real thing. I hope this year will be the year we spot the moose!
Looking forward to going "home to the lake" the 1st week in August.
Winni Luvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:49 AM   #2
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Paint Ball

How about Paint Ball fighting. I know that's kind of not a fun loving type family thing to do although it could be fun popping that pain in the $%& kid of yours. I think it's out of Holderness on rt 175N off of rt 3 near Squam. Have not tried it yet.
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:58 AM   #3
Winni Luvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Hubbard Rd
How about Paint Ball fighting. I know that's kind of not a fun loving type family thing to do although it could be fun popping that pain in the $%& kid of yours
I don't know if the hubby would enjoy Paint Ball fighting ...and I have (2) teenage daughters who are actually really wonderful, so I don't think I want to nail them with Paint Balls.....but thanks for the info....
Winni Luvr is offline   Reply With Quote