Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-10-2015, 07:35 AM   #1
Overlake97

Default Winni Grill??

I noticed that the Winni Grill, the restaurant attached to the EconoLodge (formerly Shalimar Resort), now has a sign saying they're open and inviting people to check them out. Has anyone been there or have any idea about their menu?
Overlake97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 04:55 PM   #2
lakes rest guy

Thumbs up Try Winnie

Food is good , nice atmosphere
lakes rest guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 03:27 PM   #3
Winnigirl83

Saw an ad in the Sun that says these are the same owners as Shooters.
Winnigirl83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:05 AM   #4
Winnisquamer

Heard that also^^^
Winnisquamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 06:44 AM   #5
harlybuddy

Six of us are planning to go there tonight, we shall see!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
harlybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2015, 07:00 AM   #6
harlybuddy

So we went to the Winni Grille last night, they did a great job with the remodel of the restaurant. There were three people at the bar and only two couples in the dinning room. There was six of us in our party the waiter came right over and introduced himself and left us with the menus. He immediately took our drink orders and when return took our meal orders. He came back about 10 minutes later to inform the patron who ordered baked haddock that they were out of haddock and would have to change his order, he did and went back into the kitchen with that change. then about 10 minutes later he came back out and informed another in our party who ordered the fish and chips that they were out of haddock and would have to choose another entree. This should have been know right off that the kitchen was out of certain items on the menu. This was not a good first impression of customer service. At this point we were the only table they had to cook for. 1 sandwich, 2 salads, 2 chicken fingers, 1 veggie stir fry, and 2 salmon dinners. We waited another 30 minutes plus before we had our meals. The timeline was too long, by the time we sat down placed our orders, waiter coming back out two times to change orders due to not having an item, took close to 50 minutes plus before we had our meals. As far as the quality and freshness of the food we had, I would rate it excellent. I am sure they will get the timeline down over time, the biggest complaint the kitchen should have informed the waiter of items not available before doors opened. Bottom line we will go back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
harlybuddy is offline   Reply With Quote