Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #1
lavecchi

Default Hardwood floor installer

I am looking for a person to install hardwood floors in Moultonboro, refrences is a must! I been burt one to many times.
lavecchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:22 AM   #2
hoopdawg

Granite Shore Builders out of Moultonboro give Rick a call 279-4939 and tell him that David reffered you
hoopdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 05:48 AM   #3
Sunbeam lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopdawg View Post
Granite Shore Builders out of Moultonboro give Rick a call 279-4939 and tell him that David reffered you
Does he refinish floors?
Sunbeam lodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
Belmont Resident

Default Installed, sanded & finished

Robert Caristi
603-744-6198
It's all he does so your not getting a contractor that does a lot but specializes in nothing.
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #5
eric richard

Thumbs up hardwood floors

Hi lavecchi my Eric from Eric's & Phil's Home Improvement and we install and refinish hardwood floors. I have very good refrences and pic so you can see some of the floors we did. i can give you a free estimate any time when it is good for you. I do tavel to moultonboro area. If you want to contact me my number is (603) 509-3880 or you can visit us at www.ericnphilshomeimprovement.com and see some of the floors we did all pic on site are jobs we done.

thank you for your time and looking foward on hearing from you
Eric Richard
owner
Eric's & Phil's Home Improvement
eric richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2010, 06:21 PM   #6
Broome Building Co.

Default Second Bob Caristi

Bob's a great guy and does a nice job. He's been doing it for about 200 years now and its all he does. Hey, I had him do my mother in laws place and I knew that if it didn't come out nice I'd hear about it.

Broome Building Co.
Broome Building Co. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:06 PM   #7
Comptonbuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavecchi View Post
I am looking for a person to install hardwood floors in Moultonboro, refrences is a must! I been burt one to many times.
Hello, My name is Scott Compton, of Scott Compton Builder. I have been installing hardwood and softwood flooring for 20 years. I use "Konopka" floor sanding to sand all my floors and he is the best in the business in my professional opinion. I can provide you with ample references. If you are interested in speaking further, I can be reached at on my cell 603-234-1277 and my home/office 603-279-1029.

Have a good evening.
Comptonbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #8
Belmont Resident

Default eric FYI

try spell check you can cut copy and past using word then re-cut copy and past into your message. It just doesn't look good when your message is all missspelt and yes misspelled was done on purpose.
Belmont Resident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:56 AM   #9
pats fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Resident View Post
try spell check you can cut copy and past using word then re-cut copy and past into your message. It just doesn't look good when your message is all missspelt and yes misspelled was done on purpose.
Valid point, Belmont Resident. However, you should make sure your grammar, punctuation and spelling are correct before correcting others. For example, sentences begin with a capital letter. "try" should be a cap. A period after spell check. Capital Y for you. Comma after cut. Paste has an e at the end. Another comma after re-cut. If you are going to intentionally try humiliating other members you should make sure you know what you are talking about. Have a great day!
pats fan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pats fan For This Useful Post:
Irrigation Guy (08-13-2010)
Old 08-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #10
jmen24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comptonbuilder View Post
Hello, My name is Scott Compton, of Scott Compton Builder. I have been installing hardwood and softwood flooring for 20 years. I use "Konopka" floor sanding to sand all my floors and he is the best in the business in my professional opinion. I can provide you with ample references. If you are interested in speaking further, I can be reached at on my cell 603-234-1277 and my home/office 603-279-1029.

Have a good evening.
I second Konopka for floor refinishing. He has been at it for a long time and is very reliable, his work is at the top of the industry in the area (there are some that are in a straight line run with him, but why split hairs).
jmen24 is offline   Reply With Quote