Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-05-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
Convertible Girl

Default Artesian Wells

Has anyone had experiences with any well companies in Moultonborough, I need to have a new one drilled.
Convertible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 05:20 PM   #2
Comptonbuilder

Hello, give Jerry Thomas of "Thomas Well" a call. He lives right in Moultonboro. His number is 253-7618. He drills all my wells and all my customers are very impressed with him. He is very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. He is difinitely worth the call.
Comptonbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #3
Eagle

Yup, agree. A very good company.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:22 PM   #4
RLW

Please do yourselves a favor and check these people out. I promise you, you will not go wrong. They have done 3 wells for me and a half dozen for friends of mine and so on down the line.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #5
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Roth Well out of Moultonborough... back six years ago they had the best price.... The came did the work, hit water, realized that the flow wasn't adequate even though it meat the minimum spec. they had told us they would at least achieve, and drilled further to make sure the flow rate was right, for the system design which feeds two separate camps... Well six years later, we feed to camps off one well, never have any issue, except for extremely cold water....

An additional not about these guys. At the time, the didn't charge by the foot. They charged by the job. Even though they had to drill some 150' further then expected they didn't change the fee. The owner at that time, said the data from other wells in the area said he should have only need X number of feet and that is what he priced the bid for. His comment. Some bids I hit adequate water early, and other I have to drill further. It all comes out in the wash. But this way there was no surprise.

Also because our installation is seasonal. They installed the well. Came back in the fall, showed us how to shut it down for the winter. And then came back in the spring and showed us how to get it all going again.

Assuming they still operate under the same system I can't image any other company doing a better job.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
colt17

Default Skillings and Sons

We have used them for years both at our primary and camp at the lake.

www.skillingsandsons.com
colt17 is offline   Reply With Quote