Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Home, Cottage or Land Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-10-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
ishoot308

Thanked 4,936 Times in 1,912 Posts
Thumbs up A Cut Above

My wife and I hired Ken from "A Cut Above" to do some landscaping work for me at my island home. To say we were pleased would be an understatement.

First off Ken promptly called me back after I left him a voice mail message so we were off to a good start. Then he wanted to come to the island to look at the work so he could give me a proper proposal. He told me a date and time when he would meet me at the dock for pickup and guess what, he actually showed up on time!! Next he told me when he could start the project and we agreed. Well a week before that date he called and said he could start early and hopefully get all the work done in one day which was just before the July 4th holiday so we were thrilled.

His work was masterfully done and my wife who is in charge of the landscaping was absolutely thrilled. He meticulously cleaned up after himself and left nothing but his artwork of plantings which included perennials, annuals, shrubs, mulch and a little masonry work behind.

If your looking for someone dependable and meticulous at their work, Ken at A Cut Above is it!! I believe Ken advertises on this forum so I was glad to hire someone not only local but a fellow forum member as well!

Thanks for a great job Ken!!

Dan

Last edited by ishoot308; 07-11-2011 at 05:07 PM.
ishoot308 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ishoot308 For This Useful Post:
CateP (07-11-2011), KPW (07-10-2011), Pepper (07-12-2011), VitaBene (07-10-2011)
Old 07-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #2
ACutAbove

THanks Dan & Kathy,
We are happy you guys liked what we did!!!! That was a fun project and we got to spend the day out at your house on a beautiful day . What more could we ask for.
Again we are glad you liked it and will see you in the fall, well that is unless I happen to be going by and see people hanging out at the bar....lol
Enjoy...
Ken
ACutAbove is offline   Reply With Quote