Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Boating > Boat Repairs & Maintenance
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-2016, 08:53 AM   #1
DRH

Thumbs up Top-Notch Marine Electrician

After reading the recent positive reviews on the Forum about Nick at NW Marine Industries, I contacted him to diagnose and fix an electrical problem I was having with my bilge pump and also to do a complete installation of a new sonar unit.

I hauled my boat out and parked it in our garage (out of the hot sun), and Nick came to the house yesterday morning to do the work. He quickly diagnosed and fixed the bilge pump problem and then expertly installed the sonar unit, including mounting the transducer on the transom, running the transducer cable under the boat's floor, and wiring the sonar unit to the boat's electrical system.

I could not be more impressed with Nick's expertise and diligence. He takes great pride in doing an excellent job and he explains to his customers exactly what he is doing and why. And the cost for his services is very reasonable, especially considering his extensive knowledge and experience.

Nick owns his business, NW Marine Industries, LLC (http://www.nwmarineindustries.com), and he's located in Meredith. He offers mobile service and will come to your boat to do the work. His contact information is available on his website.

I highly recommend Nick to anyone who needs any type of marine electrical problem-solving, repair, or equipment installation. He does electrical work on trailers, as well.

Not only is Nick an expert in his field, he's a heck of a nice guy as well.
Hillcountry (08-14-2016), ishoot308 (08-14-2016), lakershaker (08-15-2016), sadler (08-14-2016), Slickcraft (08-13-2016), trfour (08-13-2016)
Old 07-28-2017, 02:38 PM   #2
bigdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRH View Post
After reading the recent positive reviews on the Forum about Nick at NW Marine Industries.......
I also had some boat & trailer electrical issues...

I called Nick at NW Marine Industries, and he was able to come out within a couple days, now that's service, especially during the season.

As DRH posted: "I could not be more impressed with Nick's expertise and diligence. VERY PROFESSIONAL WORK" !

Cost for his services is very reasonable, especially considering his extensive knowledge and experience.

Nick owns his business, NW Marine Industries, LLC (http://www.nwmarineindustries.com), located in Meredith.
HIs electrical knowledge is amazing and not just focused on boats, but also works on cars, motorcycles, trucks, Farm tractors, trailers, etc.

Save yourself some time and aggravation call Nick !

Bigdog
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 05:18 PM   #3
ishoot308

Thanked 4,924 Times in 1,906 Posts
Default NW Marine

Nick is THE BEST!!

Dan