Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Restaurant Information & Reviews
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
ripley

Default The old Waldo peppers site

HI All,
I haven't been in the area for some time...Any one know if their is any progress with the Waldo Peppers old site?
I remember someone announced a breakfast place and maybe someone else running it for lunch and dinner..any one see or hear anything ??
ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
webmaster

Thanked 3,726 Times in 824 Posts

This sign was hanging over the door last week. I don't know how long it has been there or what the permit says. Maybe someone else has more information.
Attached Images

webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 10:46 AM   #3
nicole

The sign has been there since at least June. I first noticed it around the end of bike week. Was hoping for them to open and really hoping to get a decent pizza instead of having to drive for one.

The pizza place is supposed to be sharing the space with "Megan and Rosie's-for breakfast-according to another post-have not seen an update lately-hopefully soon.
nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
inquiring one

nahgem521

Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts Sam and rosie fans must read!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform everyone that in a few weeks, not sure of the exact date I will let everyone know when I know, but Rosie and I will be opening for breakfast!! The place is next to Guilbickis Towing in the Weirs. Mom and I will be doing breakfast then friends of ours will be running a pizza/sub shop for lunch and dinner. Yes, our lobster rolls will be available due to their popularity. Also, for lunch and dinner we deliver. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I will post on this thread when I figure out the exact date that we will be opening. We look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Thanks for all your support and we hope for the continued support,

Meghan and Rosie

This is from another thread , "Sam and Rosie's fans......."
inquiring one is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inquiring one For This Useful Post:
lovetheforum (08-27-2012), trfour (08-27-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
Mr. V

Wow, one can only hope that the quality of the pizza and the subs approaches that of Waldo Pepper's in its heyday.

Best of luck!
Mr. V is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. V For This Useful Post:
trfour (08-27-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2012, 09:05 AM   #6
SAMIAM

Thanked 1,626 Times in 562 Posts

Funny...thought I saw a sign there last week that said "Breakfast by Rosie and Mehgan coming soon" wonder if they might be doing breakfast in the A.M. with pizza after that.
SAMIAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:22 PM   #7
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post
Wow, one can only hope that the quality of the pizza and the subs approaches that of Waldo Pepper's in its heyday.

Best of luck!
I don't think anyone can top 'Pepper'!
Old 08-27-2012, 01:42 PM   #8
phoenix

Pepper is one of a kind
Old 10-03-2012, 12:31 AM   #9
ripley

Default old waldo peppers site

Because I find that location to be interesting and i am always curious about what might go in next ,i stopped and read the building permit. It is made out to a person who shall remain pretty well nameless other than to say this:
there is a direct connection to this place [waldos ] and the finacier who was supplying money for the huge condo project in concord that went bust when the money for it suddenly went dry. As best as i can tell from the legal documents I have read they state that the money that was building the condo project called Abbott village condo is also the supplier who was providing the money for the waldo purchase and renovations such as building renovation and the ability to dock a boat and walk over for pizza and lobster rolls/subs.
The legal documents read " Scott Farah" as the money man behind both projects. I am not making any statements .I am just telling you what I read in the Newspapers I looked up.
Now ,while I am sure it is more complicated than what I have just written and that perhaps many legal wrangelings have taken place since the documents I read were first published , a few of the names might provide a clue as to why waldos sits empty 2-3 years later..I don't know the answers ,,,,only more questions that no one wants to answer ..
So i think it may sit empty for a little while longer .I think this simply gives us more questions than we had before and fewer and fewer answers...I hope what I read was incorrect
Old 10-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #10
Happy Gourmand

If the name is posted, why the mystery?
Happy Gourmand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:28 AM   #11
ripley

Because I have taken the time to get out of my car and read who the contracot is and who the building permit was issued to.
I then went to the News papers trying to find out who owed the place as I might be interested in it if no one else is going there.
I learned what I did by reading the newspapers and many court documents and i am leaving it there for now.
I expect that someone will come along and have their 2 cents [99 cents ] worth to put in . I am not going to state that the world is round because someone will come along and explain away anything the newspapers or the court documents say, and explain that no matter what the documents say, the world is flat .
I know there are often 2 or 3 or more sides to every story.I believe this is accurate ..just gonna wait to see who's head pops up and spins a tale !
lets wait a few days and see who it is and what their "take ' on the situation is.the documents say one thing and the newspapers seem to back it up.time will tell
Old 01-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #12
nahgem521

Default Not Nice to Pry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
Because I have taken the time to get out of my car and read who the contracot is and who the building permit was issued to.
I then went to the News papers trying to find out who owed the place as I might be interested in it if no one else is going there.
I learned what I did by reading the newspapers and many court documents and i am leaving it there for now.
I expect that someone will come along and have their 2 cents [99 cents ] worth to put in . I am not going to state that the world is round because someone will come along and explain away anything the newspapers or the court documents say, and explain that no matter what the documents say, the world is flat .
I know there are often 2 or 3 or more sides to every story.I believe this is accurate ..just gonna wait to see who's head pops up and spins a tale !
lets wait a few days and see who it is and what their "take ' on the situation is.the documents say one thing and the newspapers seem to back it up.time will tell
Hi all,

This is Meghan.. My mom and I will be running this restaurant in early/late spring. Yes, it was supposed to be breakfast in the morning and a pizza place at night, but plans have changed. My mom and I will be doing breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. Scott Farah has NOTHING to do with this restaurant and has not given any money to this "project". As for the Abbot Village situation I know first hand what happened and I assure you money didn't "dry up." Also, the man you're airing stuff about has only been leasing this building for not even a year. LEASING, does not own! I wouldn't publicly air people's news on a site like this when you're not sure if you're even telling the right facts. Sorry to sound mean, but I don't think you'd want false statements written about you.

Thanks,
Meghan

Last edited by nahgem521; 01-22-2013 at 07:49 PM. Reason: forgot a segment
nahgem521 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nahgem521 For This Useful Post:
GTO (01-23-2013), Redwing (01-31-2013), riverat (01-25-2013), trfour (01-23-2013), Waterbaby (01-23-2013)
Old 01-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #13
Resident 2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahgem521 View Post
Hi all,

This is Meghan.. My mom and I will be running this restaurant in early/late spring. Yes, it was supposed to be breakfast in the morning and a pizza place at night, but plans have changed. My mom and I will be doing breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 days a week. Scott Farah has NOTHING to do with this restaurant and has not given any money to this "project". As for the Abbot Village situation I know first hand what happened and I assure you money didn't "dry up." Also, the man you're airing stuff about has only been leasing this building for not even a year. LEASING, does not own! I wouldn't publicly air people's news on a site like this when you're not sure if you're even telling the right facts. Sorry to sound mean, but I don't think you'd want false statements written about you.

Thanks,
Meghan
Meghan,

I wish you and your mother all the best with your plans. I enjoyed what was there when it was Waldo-Peppers and I know that if you work hard and provide good food at a fair price, you can make it.

I'll say hello when you open. Glad to hear it will be breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Thanks for your post!

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #14
ripley

Default waldo peppers old site

please note that I never said that scott fargar had anything to do with this business. the only thing I mentioned is that the GC or the owner was getting some funding for the project from farhar not that farhar has anything to do with the company who owns the place.
And in spite of saying that and addinf several disclaimers there is ,as always, some who will put words in others mouths, just to suit their needs
I wish you well
Old 01-25-2013, 07:38 AM   #15
Belmont Resident

Default A simple sorry I was wrong?

I was staying out of this one but after you posted again beck peddling.
Maybe the previous ventures had the dealings with the people you mentioned but Meghan posted none of what you say appears to be true.
Why back peddle and try to say others are wrong instead of saying maybe I was wrong?
Are you from here? Do you have first hand knowledge or are you just digging hoping to create friction or change the topic?
This is a perfect example why this forum is going down the tubes.
Way to may discussions about absolutely nothing lake related.
The original post was about the lake but when you start digging dirt and trying to make others looks bad then it strayed from lake related.
Just wish them well in their new venture. We all know that this is a really hard location to make it in.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #16
Mr. V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belmont Resident View Post
We all know that this is a really hard location to make it in.
It depends on the people and the product.

The original Waldo Peppers seemed to do pretty well there.
Mr. V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:58 PM   #17
VitaBene

Thanked 1,601 Times in 821 Posts

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post
It depends on the people and the product.

The original Waldo Peppers seemed to do pretty well there.
Frankly, they did not do well enough or they would not have moved. It is a tough business to be in.
VitaBene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:06 PM   #18
Belmont Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
:

Frankly, they did not do well enough or they would not have moved. It is a tough business to be in.
I cannot speak for her but I believe they moved to their new location in an attempt to expand business. She was at the Weirs location as long as I can remember (but I've only been here 11 years) and business did good all year round. But again I'm only going by what I know in the years I have been here.

I do know that the Weirs during off peak season is a tough area to keep a business in. I work all around the area and there just are not many people around the Weirs during the winter and many of us contractors want those quick in quick out no more then $5 meals.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:18 PM   #19
phoenix

i think that was it the weirs was too difficult in the winter and remember pepper's actually shut down one winter. So problem will not be the summer but are there enough people in the winter. the follow on location for Pepper's assumed a larger drive by in the winter. But i wish them well
Old 01-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #20
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default More than one reason for moving WP.

As I remember when they moved, they hoped they would pick up more business year round, and also, Barbara and Bruce needed to step back from the day to day, and get into work where there was better benefits for both.

I think that the failure of the business in the new location was due more to the loss of Waldo and Pepper, than the new location.

At any rate, I hope that Meghan and her Mom do well.
Old 01-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #21
ITD

Meghan and her mom are from Sam and Rosie's in Center Harbor, I have no doubt the food quality will be excellent and I can't wait until it opens.
ITD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #22
brk-lnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee View Post
As I remember when they moved, they hoped they would pick up more business year round, and also, Barbara and Bruce needed to step back from the day to day, and get into work where there was better benefits for both.

I think that the failure of the business in the new location was due more to the loss of Waldo and Pepper, than the new location.

At any rate, I hope that Meghan and her Mom do well.
This is what I had gleaned from discussions as well. The Weirs location couldn't really support a proper full-time income for either of them and was almost done as a "service" to the area to keep people employed. When they moved to the new location they brought in a business partner and then got out of the arrangement altogether. The new owners then basically rode it into the ground.
Belmont Resident (01-25-2013), trfour (01-25-2013), upthesaukee (01-25-2013)
Old 05-15-2013, 08:48 PM   #23
ripley

Default Old waldo peppers

So, here it is mid May and I do see some progress on the site. One board was nailed back up on the front eve. Just wondering if its gonna open this summer or not , any one have any info? Sure would be nice to see some action over there ..
Let us know !!!
Old 05-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #24
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts
Default Misinformation

Quote:
:

You are wrong. They did very well at that location and their reasons for moving were not for a lack of business.

Most of the "information" posted on this thread is inaccurate speculation by people with little or no knowledge of the actual facts. Great reading, but no basis for the majority of the posts.

It would serve no purpose to post the real information so at this time it will remain out of the public view but if you do not have real information you should probably be an observer rather than post your ideas as if they are factual.
TiltonBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:37 AM   #25
VitaBene

Default Speculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
You are wrong. They did very well at that location and their reasons for moving were not for a lack of business.

Most of the "information" posted on this thread is inaccurate speculation by people with little or no knowledge of the actual facts. Great reading, but no basis for the majority of the posts.

It would serve no purpose to post the real information so at this time it will remain out of the public view but if you do not have real information you should probably be an observer rather than post your ideas as if they are factual.
How is your idle speculation different from mine? This is an internet forum and as such speculation is a large part of what is posted.

I don't know of too many restaurants that "did very well" at a location move and then be gone in a short time.

If you know anything about the restaurant business, that location is a dog (and too small).

Have a good day
Old 05-20-2013, 10:38 AM   #26
TiltonBB

Quote:
How is your idle speculation different from mine? This is an internet forum and as such speculation is a large part of what is posted.

I don't know of too many restaurants that "did very well" at a location move and then be gone in a short time.

If you know anything about the restaurant business, that location is a dog (and too small).

Have a good day
I will respectfully disgree that a large part of what is posted on this site is speculation. Most people post what they know to be true and what they have real, factual knowledge of.

Please allow me to answer your question: "How is your idle speculation different from mine?"

The difference between your "idle speculation" and my post is that I have the benefit of having owned that property since 2004. I guess that information should be sufficient to explain that I know the all of the facts regarding what has happened there for the past 9 years. I am aware of the amount of business that location has done when it has been operated correctly and I am aware of the mistakes that have been made by tenants in more recent years. Your posting is idle speculation and incorrect.

Do you understand the difference between your post and mine now?

Have a good day
Old 05-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #27
Resident 2B

Quote:
I will respectfully disgree that a large part of what is posted on this site is speculation. Most people post what they know to be true and what they have real, factual knowledge of.

Please allow me to answer your question: "How is your idle speculation different from mine?"

The difference between your "idle speculation" and my post is that I have the benefit of having owned that property since 2004. I guess that information should be sufficient to explain that I know the all of the facts regarding what has happened there for the past 9 years. I am aware of the amount of business that location has done when it has been operated correctly and I am aware of the mistakes that have been made by tenants in more recent years. Your posting is idle speculation and incorrect.

Have a good day
TiltonBB,

As the owner of that site, I sure do wish you can get someone in there to run a business as well as Barbara and Bruce ran WaldoPeppers. Having to travel 12 miles round trip and fight the traffic in Meredith for a decent sandwhich is getting tired and time and wastes gasoline.

When they closed the shop and moved to the new location with partners, Barbara made it clear that it was not about the money alone. Folks should be able to find these posts by "Pepper" on this web site.

I do hope you find a good business for that site real soon.

Good luck!

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 04:26 PM   #28
VitaBene

Quote:

Have a good day
If it is such an awesome spot, why don't you go for it? Waldo and Pepper worked their tails off and marketed WP relentlessly here as well as other places to gain traction. Those same owners got out of the business because they were not making enough money to make a living and have benefits (hence the move to Lowes before retirement IIRC).

I know the difference between you and I- I would not have purchased that piece of real estate. When was the last time you collected rent from it?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:10 PM   #29
TiltonBB

Default Wrong again!

Quote:
If it is such an awesome spot, why don't you go for it? Waldo and Pepper worked their tails off and marketed WP relentlessly here as well as other places to gain traction. Those same owners got out of the business because they were not making enough money to make a living and have benefits (hence the move to Lowes before retirement IIRC).

I know the difference between you and I- I would not have purchased that piece of real estate. When was the last time you collected rent from it?
Actually, I got a check in the mail today for the RV Park on "that piece of property" It does quite well and has always had 100% occupancy. Also, I have had the restaurant leased for the last 15 months to a tenant has done substantial interior renovations and (for his own reasons) has chosen not to open yet. Bike Week that property has paid parking and also vendors that pay for sites.

I will not get into a long discussion of facts with you other than to tell you that you are again wrong. Your thougts as to what happened and why Waldo Pepper's left are wrong as well as your opinion of the profitability of the business and that property when they occupied it. You should really quit speculating, you haven't been right yet!

As to your question of why I don't run the restaurant: Since 1978 I have been in the real estate investment business, not the restaurant business. I also own the building across the street, as well as the docks on the Channel, and have multiple rental properties in Gilford as well as in Massachusetts. I am comfortable with what I know and have no interest in being in the restaurant business.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion, and have a nice day
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TiltonBB For This Useful Post:
CGI3 (05-21-2013), Rusty (05-20-2013), Winnigirl (05-21-2013)
Old 05-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #30
Belmont Resident

Cool

Quote:
Actually, I got a check in the mail today for the RV Park on "that piece of property" It does quite well and has always had 100% occupancy. Also, I have had the restaurant leased for the last 15 months to a tenant has done substantial interior renovations and (for his own reasons) has chosen not to open yet. Bike Week that property has paid parking and also vendors that pay for sites.

I will not get into a long discussion of facts with you other than to tell you that you are again wrong. Your thougts as to what happened and why Waldo Pepper's left are wrong as well as your opinion of the profitability of the business and that property when they occupied it. You should really quit speculating, you haven't been right yet!

As to your question of why I don't run the restaurant: Since 1978 I have been in the real estate investment business, not the restaurant business. I also own the building across the street, as well as the docks on the Channel, and have multiple rental properties in Gilford as well as in Massachusetts. I am comfortable with what I know and have no interest in being in the restaurant business.

Thanks for the helpful suggestion, and have a nice day
Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back now.
You obviously think a lot of yourself.
nahgem521 (10-11-2013)
Old 05-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #31
Rusty

Quote:
The pot calling the kettle black.
Old 05-20-2013, 08:49 PM   #32
TiltonBB

Quote:
I am comfortable with where I am and what business interests I have invested in. I merely responded to the repeated incorrect information posted by VitaBene, his questiong of how I do business, and his inquiries about why I do not run the restaurant business myself.

This thread had reached a point where I felt that it served no purpose to let speculation and rumors continue without injecting some facts. Sometimes facts can be a good thing!

I would hope that anyone else reading any posts on this site that had factual information that would correct misinformation posted here would do the same thing.

We all need to believe that what we read here is true, not speculation by the uninformed posted as factual information.

That is just my opinion, I am sure there are others!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TiltonBB For This Useful Post:
CGI3 (05-21-2013), Rusty (05-20-2013)
Old 05-20-2013, 09:55 PM   #33
phoenix

really does it matter why Pepper left. She was a neat lady and brought in customers with her personality. We wish her well and whoever fills the former restaurant
BroadHopper (05-21-2013), Rusty (05-21-2013), VitaBene (05-21-2013), Waterbaby (05-20-2013)
Old 05-20-2013, 10:48 PM   #34
Irish mist

Quote:
I am comfortable with where I am and what business interests I have invested in. I merely responded to the repeated incorrect information posted by VitaBene, his questiong of how I do business, and his inquiries about why I do not run the restaurant business myself.

This thread had reached a point where I felt that it served no purpose to let speculation and rumors continue without injecting some facts. Sometimes facts can be a good thing!

I would hope that anyone else reading any posts on this site that had factual information that would correct misinformation posted here would do the same thing.

We all need to believe that what we read here is true, not speculation by the uninformed posted as factual information.

Great job dealing with this nonsense
Irish mist is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Irish mist For This Useful Post:
Rusty (05-21-2013)
Old 05-21-2013, 06:37 AM   #35
VitaBene

Quote:

Sorry TT, but you decided to quote me (5 months later) as an example of speculation on this thread while ignoring the real speculation about involvement with the Farah's.

I posted my opinion. I stand by it and the comments about the viability of that site for a restaurant. I write that as someone who enjoyed many meals at WP and who liked the owners and respected them.

I will continue to post my opinions and speculate on this forum website. Best of luck with your real estate empire. Bike Week is coming
Old 05-21-2013, 07:29 AM   #36
TiltonBB

Default Oh no! Wrong again!

Quote:
I am not making any statements .I am just telling you what I read in the Newspapers I looked up.
Now ,while I am sure it is more complicated than what I have just written and that perhaps many legal wrangelings have taken place since the documents I read were first published , a few of the names might provide a clue as to why waldos sits empty 2-3 years later..I don't know the answers ,,,,only more questions that no one wants to answer ..
So i think it may sit empty for a little while longer .I think this simply gives us more questions than we had before and fewer and fewer answers...I hope what I read was incorrect
I feel that there is a difference between VitaBene's posts and the partial quote of Ripley shown above .

Ripley clearly states that his posting is opinion and that the posting leaves many questions. VitaBene's posts have been written as if they are factual, when clearly they are not.

Quote:
Sorry TT, but you decided to quote me (5 months later) as an example of speculation on this thread while ignoring the real speculation about involvement with the Farah's.

I posted my opinion. I stand by it and the comments about the viability of that site for a restaurant. I write that as someone who enjoyed many meals at WP and who liked the owners and respected them.

I will continue to post my opinions and speculate on this forum website. Best of luck with your real estate empire. Bike Week is coming
While you acknowledge that you write as an occasional diner at that restaurant you criticize the location without any knowledge of buisness volume, monthly and daily traffic counts, and the terms of any lease.

I respect your right to post your opinions but please indicate that they are your opinions, especially when they are so factually incorrect. You have no idea what the volume and profitability of that restaurant has been, I do. In business discussions with previous tenants I have had access to the books and know what that site is capable of with the right tenant serving the right product. It is equally as good a physical location as Tamarak or maybe even Sawyers and only limited by the size of the building. So, as far as your opinion about the location, you are once again wrong and I will respectfully disagree with you.

And yes, the speculation about any involvement by me with the Farah's is also incorrect. I only know what I have read about the Farah's in the newspapers and wouldn'y know them if I tripped over them. The current lessee may have had some business dealings with them in the past but that is not my concern, or any of my business.

While factually correct, these are just my opinions and I post them as such!
Old 05-21-2013, 07:42 AM   #37
VitaBene

Default In My Opinion?

You want everyone who posts their opinion on this forum to preface their statements as such?

In my opinion... Don can decide what is appropriate and what is not.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #38
PENIVISA

Default Summers Here

Time to get a life and enjoy the summer.
PENIVISA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PENIVISA For This Useful Post:
gillygirl (05-21-2013)
Old 05-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #39
AC2717

i'm outta here on this thread
wow
Old 05-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #40
Pineedles

And I think in a few more hours this thread is gonna get moved.
Pineedles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 01:39 PM   #41
GTO

Default site available

Quote:
HI All,
I haven't been in the area for some time...Any one know if their is any progress with the Waldo Peppers old site?
I remember someone announced a breakfast place and maybe someone else running it for lunch and dinner..any one see or hear anything ??
Is there anything at this site now (Waldo Pepper building)? or is it still for rent/lease? I know someone looking to branch out and is looking for a small place
Old 08-31-2013, 11:13 AM   #42
phoenix

went by a couple of weeks ago and it was empty
Old 08-31-2013, 04:07 PM   #43
Legionnaire70

I live across the street, yup.. Still empty. There's a # out front for rent/lease.
Legionnaire70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #44
nahgem521

Default Sorry everyone

Hi Everyone,

This is Meghan...supposed to be Breakfast with Rosie and Meghan...Obviously we are no longer going into the building. My mother always said, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." And frankly, I don't feel like being sued...'nuff said

Meghan
nahgem521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:57 AM   #45
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nahgem521 View Post
Hi Everyone,

This is Meghan...supposed to be Breakfast with Rosie and Meghan...Obviously we are no longer going into the building. My mother always said, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." And frankly, I don't feel like being sued...'nuff said

Meghan
Sorry to here that this didn't work out for you and your Mom...