Go Back   Winnipesaukee Forum > Winnipesaukee Forums > Winni Pets
Home Forums Gallery Webcams Blogs YouTube Channel Classifieds Calendar Register FAQDonate Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2016, 12:35 PM   #1
Greene's Basin Girl

Default Looking For Kittens

Last fall I lost my beautiful 19 year old cat. The cat I had before her lived 21 years. I am presently looking for 2 kittens, preferably siblings. I would especially love one orange one along with a brother or sister. The Humane Societies have done a great job with their neutering programs. There are not any kittens available at any of the shelters in the area. There are a few on Craig's List, but I thought I would start here. When I did look on Craig's List there were more people looking for kittens then there were available kittens. If anyone knows of any available kittens in NH would you kindly let me know?
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:55 PM   #2
Slickcraft

Thanked 1,999 Times in 913 Posts

GBG, sent you a PM
Slickcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 02:31 PM   #3
donnamatrix

Default cats

Hey GBG: have you seen the Laconia Humane page?
http://www.nhhumane.org/adopt-catego...3513379&page=3

They have a couple of young cats, not kittens, just a thought.
donnamatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:15 PM   #4
BobbyA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene's Basin Girl View Post
Last fall I lost my beautiful 19 year old cat. The cat I had before her lived 21 years. I am presently looking for 2 kittens, preferably siblings. I would especially love one orange one along with a brother or sister. The Humane Societies have done a great job with their neutering programs. There are not any kittens available at any of the shelters in the area. There are a few on Craig's List, but I thought I would start here. When I did look on Craig's List there were more people looking for kittens then there were available kittens. If anyone knows of any available kittens in NH would you kindly let me know?
Greenes Basin Girl,
Try as hard as you can to get a orange cat,THEY are the best. Brought one back when i moved back from California. Now I have another orange cat. Both my sisters have orange cats, and right now so does my dad. Most orange cats are males. They are very smart and friendly.
BobbyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 07:03 PM   #5
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyA View Post
Greenes Basin Girl,
Try as hard as you can to get a orange cat,THEY are the best. Brought one back when i moved back from California. Now I have another orange cat. Both my sisters have orange cats, and right now so does my dad. Most orange cats are males. They are very smart and friendly.
My late Dad picked up a male Orange cat at his local shelter and that cat was mean as all get out...cute but mean. He would attack your legs when you weren't expecting it....
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2016, 01:14 AM   #6
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyA View Post
Greenes Basin Girl,
My sister also has a wonderful orange cat!!!
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote